Protein Blend...what would you build?

Shin Sprints

Awards
I am thinking of putting in a TN order for some protein...wondering what people's ideal blend would be...

I was thinking something like 25% Hydro, 25% Isolate, 30% Concentrate, 20% Casein.

Mainly used for post-workout.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I myself like using their cold filteration whey isolate. Mostly because after the gym I usually eat a meal within my "anabolic window"

But if I was you id do 25% hydro, 50% isolate and then fill in the rest with carbs or essential fats.

What flavor are you looking at? Some are great and some are straight booty

Shin Sprints

Awards
I myself like using their cold filteration whey isolate. Mostly because after the gym I usually eat a meal within my "anabolic window"

But if I was you id do 25% hydro, 50% isolate and then fill in the rest with carbs or essential fats.

What flavor are you looking at? Some are great and some are straight booty
Flavour...what ones are good?

I would probably go with something "safe" like chocolate.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
40% WPC-80
60% Milk Protein Isolate

Gets you 50/50 blend and it's cheap and effective. Isolates aren't as good as concentrate unless you can't tolerate them.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

I like the coconut chocolate bar flavor, some of the vanillas are hit and miss, blueberry was great (not like IForce Blueberry Muffin, but still good)

Stick with the TRUE FLAVORS in my opinion

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
40% WPC-80
60% Milk Protein Isolate

Gets you 50/50 blend and it's cheap and effective. Isolates aren't as good as concentrate unless you can't tolerate them.
Heck to the Yeah! Just ordered a bunch from TN. A tad more than RawDynamix, but I don't have to mix it myself :) I swap back and forth between'em.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I like the coconut chocolate bar flavor, some of the vanillas are hit and miss, blueberry was great (not like IForce Blueberry Muffin, but still good)

Stick with the TRUE FLAVORS in my opinion
I have used True Flavor for the HBCD orders I have put in in the past.

Coconut chocolate was pretty decent in my opinion.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I need to have the option of buying that bb muffin flavoring by the pound...would add it to everything.
I know right!!!!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I always get chocolate, but also have enjoyed the orange creamsicle. My wife likes the strawberry-banana, strawberry sorbet, and the choc-coconut bar.