Second cycle on Trimax

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Syr
    Uhm... So, you would delay the post-workout nutrition after the cardio (how long? 20 or 30 mins?)...
    Just have your PWO meal as soon as possible after cardio. A nifty little side effect of cardio is that it increases insulin sensitivity as much or more than strength training does.

2. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

I'll never understand the recommendations of tapering down T3 or Trimax (tapering up makes sense so you can see how you'll react). One dose of either will elicit supraphysiological levels of T3 causing your thyroid to just sit back and relax. Only once any exogenous sources of thyroid hormone are gone from your system will your thyroid get back into action (homeostasis and all that). Best thing to do is keep low GI carbs high and do a lot of high intensity exercise post-cycle to kick-start your thyroid and minimize any rebound fat gain.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigP0ppa3
    then keep a close eye on your diet and workout for at least a few weeks as your thyroid bounces back on its own.BP
    Can you explain exactly what I would have to keep an eye on? Just make sure my diet continues to stay clean and stay with the cardio?
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KCPreki11
    Can you explain exactly what I would have to keep an eye on? Just make sure my diet continues to stay clean and stay with the cardio?
    Yes, keep it clean, but just because it's clean doesn't mean you can increase calories right away.
  5. Registered User

I've taken t3 a number of times and never tapered. The faster you stop taking it, the faster your TSH will start up and in turn will get your thyroid going again quicker. If you taper down to say 25mcg, that is still enough to shut everything down.
  6. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mb27
    I've taken t3 a number of times and never tapered. The faster you stop taking it, the faster your TSH will start up and in turn will get your thyroid going again quicker. If you taper down to say 25mcg, that is still enough to shut everything down.
    Couldn't be more true, but people will, until the end of time, continue to ignore this obviously true statement and waste T3 on nearly worthless tapering down doses.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7 weeks on Hdrol? second cycle
    By iamparenti in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 05:38 AM
  2. Advise On Second Cycle Please
    By CCV3 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-18-2010, 07:44 PM
  3. IN iraq and need advice on my second cycle
    By ARMYINFANTRY1 in forum Anabolics