Best enzyme product with lipase ?

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I have trouble digesting fats , and I lack the pancreatic enzyme lipase for breaking down fats. I've been using multi enzyme from vs but was wondering if anyone would have suggestions for something better ? I had to buy something because of the bloating and trouble with digesting fats. I am taking a lot of them each time I eat and it's not really helping.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
have you tried papain

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
if he is taking something like Creon that is prescribed- which is a higher does of lipase. it helps with digestive aid of the pancreas. My wifes friend had the same issue. the side effects just got to her- upset stomach, cramping, diarrhea.

She went Vegan. When i say Vegan, i mean 100%, with body detox afterwards and it has helped.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I have papayas and pineapple weekly it just becomes costly with the amount I need. I went for testing which I do yearly and I also do not like creon side affects as well.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
MRM Digest-All is a product that I've known people to have some success with - but it looks to be about the same as VS enzymes....

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have trouble digesting fats , and I lack the pancreatic enzyme lipase for breaking down fats. I've been using multi enzyme from vs but was wondering if anyone would have suggestions for something better ? I had to buy something because of the bloating and trouble with digesting fats. I am taking a lot of them each time I eat and it's not really helping.
For fats, look into Betaine HCL.

I use NOW Super Enzymes.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would betaine help ?
Betaine HCL is betaine hydrochloric acid (stomach acid). It is going to help by increasing the levels of hydrochloric acid in the stomach and help with the breakdown of fats.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks ill look into that, I'm sure pes products contain some of it.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only used now super enzymes before. Wasn't really helpful for me but ymmv

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
yea ?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ox bile is used by people who can't digest fats. Probably would help for you too. You should research what dosage you need.
Also, peppermint should also help with fat metabolism.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just making sure, but don't confuse betaine hcl, with betaine anhydrous (tmg) two completely different things.
I thought Betaine HCL still had some TMG benefits? Am I wrong.
But the HCL form does indeed help to digest by increasing stomach acidity.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought Betaine HCL still had some TMG benefits? Am I wrong.
But the HCL form does indeed help to digest by increasing stomach acidity.
Two completely different compounds.