Evomuse

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Posted about this in the company section, but that area isn't as highly trafficked.

Companies should be called out for GOOD as well as the bad - most times you just hear about the bad, because happy people don't bitch :)

TL;DR

Got a bad bottle of Eviscerate Smolder, acknowledged by dsade. Not only did dsade and MidwestBeast get the bottle replaced, I was also sent a *second* bottle of OG Eviscerate. I also offered to send back the bad Smolder at my cost, but it was never requested to do so.

So, that is awesome customer service. I will be a continuing Evo customer. Thanks men.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt's an awesome guy. Great customer service.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Evomuse Rocks. They are top tier in many ways - innovation, quality, customer service.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Well, Id like to complain.

As an Evomuse customer I feel terrible.

Matt always goes out of his way to hook me up big time, I end up feeling like its me ripping HIM off.

:D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ haha that's funny. Someone always has to complain even if its a good complain ;)

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
consistently one of the best for customer service. glad to hear!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, Id like to complain.

As an Evomuse customer I feel terrible.

Matt always goes out of his way to hook me up big time, I end up feeling like its me ripping HIM off.

:D
Agreed. I actually got extra product in an order one time. I told him about it and he told me to keep it....but I ended up giving it to someone who was waiting for his order to be fulfilled.

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Posted about this in the company section, but that area isn't as highly trafficked.

Companies should be called out for GOOD as well as the bad - most times you just hear about the bad, because happy people don't bitch :)

TL;DR

Got a bad bottle of Eviscerate Smolder, acknowledged by dsade. Not only did dsade and MidwestBeast get the bottle replaced, I was also sent a *second* bottle of OG Eviscerate. I also offered to send back the bad Smolder at my cost, but it was never requested to do so.

So, that is awesome customer service. I will be a continuing Evo customer. Thanks men.
i received a bad bottle of smolder as well, posted about it in their company section. no one reached out to rectify the situation.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
i received a bad bottle of smolder as well, posted about it in their company section. no one reached out to rectify the situation.
Contact MidwestBeast. Have your ordering info handy (from whom, when - I screen shotted my receipt).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evomuse is hands down one of my favorite supplement companies by far for many many reasons.

Matt is an awesome guy!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Always PM. Sometimes when the subsections get no traffic for a long time, reps forget to look there

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm liking the Slintensity. I really need to try some of their topicals. My stubborn love handles are the only thing I'm not happy with at this point.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Always PM. Sometimes when the subsections get no traffic for a long time, reps forget to look there
And sometimes that doesn't work either (multiple PMs)
I paid for a bottle of Injure-eez over 7 months ago. Still no bottle or was not reimbursed or even given store credit.

Evomuse has messed up a number of my orders in the past, but Matt has always gotten it worked out for me. This time no such luck.....
I feel bad even posting this, but at this point I feel I have to.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm liking the Slintensity. I really need to try some of their topicals. My stubborn love handles are the only thing I'm not happy with at this point.
There topicals literally kick ass. I never diet without.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And sometimes that doesn't work either (multiple PMs)
I paid for a bottle of Injure-eez over 7 months ago. Still no bottle or was not reimbursed or even given store credit.

Evomuse has messed up a number of my orders in the past, but Matt has always gotten it worked out for me. This time no such luck.....
I feel bad even posting this, but at this point I feel I have to.
Do you have correspondence or an e-mail? This may have got lost in the shuffle. PM me your address and I will make sure we get it fixed. I will make sure you get a replacement bottle or store credit as well as some goodies for missing out on you.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt created a thread for this. Did you send an e-mail to [email protected] ? If so, we should be getting those out. Matt has been in the hospital with back surgery, but you should definitely have something on the way or shipping soon if you hit him up at that e-mail. PM me if you need any specific help.

Zariph

Awards
only used gut health from evomuse which i absolutely love...what are the go to bulking supp from evomuse? any1 got some experience with it

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
only used gut health from evomuse which i absolutely love...what are the go to bulking supp from evomuse? any1 got some experience with it
Myosynergy elite and BMP