Evomuse BMP stack question

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Right off the bat, I searched and found some great info on BMP. I'm more interested in the following:

-I will be taking xgels at 1.5g for 50 (workout) days, will I run into any issues taking with BMP?

-Will also be trying out Alphamax XT, same issue here? Have taken xgels and alphamax and had nothing but good results.

To be honest, I tried reading through all of the write ups concerning ingredients and can't find much in the way of one supplement negating the benefit of the other, but I'm no phd.

If anyone could help me here, that would be awesome! Thanks!!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see any conflicting ingredients concerning the three products. However, why not run BMP solo first to see how it affects you before adding in any other variables. I would run BMP at least 2 weeks before adding anything else. Also, I would run AlphaMax XT solo first. I know you have ran AlphaMax before and the profile is different, but one should see how the new ingredients affect them first.

As mentioned, I would run both BMP and AlphaMax XT solo. If you wanted to stack you could look at something like this:

BMP or AlphaMax XT - weeks 1-4
X-Gels - weeks 3-12 (this is assuming you workout 5 times per week)
BMP or AlphaMax XT - weeks 12-16

By staggering it like I have above, you are still stacking, but do have two weeks when you are not which can help you guage the effectiveness of the new products.

Jn330

Jn330

Awards
Ant, Thanks man! I like that idea a lot actually! Am I able to run XT for 8 weeks like the old formula? Not that I would in that scenario, but I know I felt ALOT of difference in weeks 4-8 with the old one.

Thanks again!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ant, Thanks man! I like that idea a lot actually! Am I able to run XT for 8 weeks like the old formula? Not that I would in that scenario, but I know I felt ALOT of difference in weeks 4-8 with the old one.

Thanks again!
Absolutely you can run it for 8 weeks. Most supplements should be ran for 8 weeks to get the full affects that they offer. You could still run XT for 8 weeks in that scenario. I would suggest running it for 8 weeks straight if possible for the F95.