Blaze or cAMPHIBOLIC for cutting any suggestions

Neu

Awards
I have been using an e/c stack for about a month, and want to cycle something else for month or so before starting e/c again.

I have heard good things about both of these products, but dont know which one to get any suggestions.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
I tested Blaze. Isn't worth it in my opinion. You gotta use like 3 caps to even feel any slight warmth and at that dose it isn't worth the money. cAMP is the way to go I think.

supaman

Awards
I tested Blaze. Isn't worth it in my opinion. You gotta use like 3 caps to even feel any slight warmth and at that dose it isn't worth the money. cAMP is the way to go I think.
i'd use cAMPIHBOLIC + Lean Xtreme + HEAT

the Lean Xtreme makes sleeping and appetite SO much better

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used cAMPh along with RXT? Or, is there a reason they shouldn't be mixed?

supaman

Awards
Has anyone used cAMPh along with RXT? Or, is there a reason they shouldn't be mixed?
i would think it would be a great idea, especially since there is some concern that forskolin upregulates aromotase , this is all
discussed in the Synergy M thread.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i would think it would be a great idea, especially since there is some concern that forskolin upregulates aromotase , this is all
discussed in the Synergy M thread.
Yeah. And i believe cAMP is better on cycle, or alone if you dont do AAS/PH.

Neu

Awards
Will I just ordered some Max Lmg, cAMP and rxt. Do you guys think I should run the cAMP with Max, or save it and run it with rxt for pct

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
Neu, i know this is offtopic but who is that in your avitar? :blink:

theamazing3000

Awards
  • Established
maybe i am a little slow right now because its late and i am tired but what is ifriends?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can't really commented on Blaze for that use, but I am experiencing good muscle gains off Blaze. Kind of remarkable. :)

I'm on two caps a day.

Watcher

Awards
cAMP works great for cutting down!

I lost 3.8% body fat in one month and managed to stay at the same body weight while using a low carb diet approach.

My strength actually increased and my energy levels remained very high.

I highly recommend cAMPHIBOLIC for use in your cutting cycle.

Bulking on cAMP is great especially if your a gorge on McDonalds bulker. You will experience less fat gain while gaining the same LBM.