formastanzol v3....worth it? thinking of animal test explosion stack..

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Ok.....i was looking for NATURAL alternative to get estrogen in check and test levels up. Was looking at the animal test explosion stack to use as a safe way to increase test and lower estrogen (i have low t Im 30 and tested at 290) I remember the old forma topical...which wasn't in my opinion the BEST pct ai cause of it being formastane(potentially suppresive). Ive heard very little on the new v3 formula. Does anyone have any negative or positive feedback from PERSONAL experience? Ive read about the compound but don't see a lot of actually people talking about their usage. I have read mixed articles about the new ingredient CHAG

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Ok.....i was looking for NATURAL alternative to get estrogen in check and test levels up. Was looking at the animal test explosion stack to use as a safe way to increase test and lower estrogen (i have low t Im 30 and tested at 290) I remember the old forma topical...which wasn't in my opinion the BEST pct ai cause of it being formastane(potentially suppresive). Ive heard very little on the new v3 formula. Does anyone have any negative or positive feedback from PERSONAL experience? Ive read about the compound but don't see a lot of actually people talking about their usage. I have read mixed articles about the new ingredient CHAG
Subbed...

Interested in the new version as well.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read about this ages ago, there's a thread on it on AM.

Apparently it's an old AI, and not safe or something.

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Yea. Id really like to find a LEGAL option to get normal that i can use that ISN'T banned by ocb or usbf @vmmeathead

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
AdelV
Ive read some really positive reviews now many negative. Only really seen some on Amazon(not very good source cause buyers might not know ****). one guy claimed blood results on estrogen decreased by like 50%. But ive also read topics on the compound itself and its both ways. From mrsupps it claims its like a god-send....but ive also read it isn't too great or safe(dunno the sources credibility). Not really sure what to believe Im not a scientist. Rather just know and actually hear an honest somewhat educated review on the effects from personal experience. Also....would LOVE to hear anyone who's run the test explosion stack from animal other than a retarded "yea man i felt like a beast the first day i started this stack.dumbbell bench pressed 50s for 12 compared to my regular 10 rep set. Upped my calories by 2k a day" those type of reviews always piss me off lmao!

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
AdelV
Ive read some really positive reviews now many negative. Only really seen some on Amazon(not very good source cause buyers might not know ****). one guy claimed blood results on estrogen decreased by like 50%. But ive also read topics on the compound itself and its both ways. From mrsupps it claims its like a god-send....but ive also read it isn't too great or safe(dunno the sources credibility). Not really sure what to believe Im not a scientist. Rather just know and actually hear an honest somewhat educated review on the effects from personal experience. Also....would LOVE to hear anyone who's run the test explosion stack from animal other than a retarded "yea man i felt like a beast the first day i started this stack.dumbbell bench pressed 50s for 12 compared to my regular 10 rep set. Upped my calories by 2k a day" those type of reviews always piss me off lmao!

jaimev1986

jaimev1986

Awards
Can anyone on hear provide any positive or negative on animal stak or test or both together? Their profiles look incredible. Very pricey but look good. Want to run 6 maybe. Any info is appreciated!