Legal Gear: M1P

TheMonster

Awards
Hey, I noticed this product has just been released by Legal Gear called "M1P" or "Methyl 1-P." Yes, how clever. Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was on this? It is a PROGESTIN.

I was just about to purchase some Superdrol for my summer bulking cycle but now that Max LMG and this have been released I'm getting confused on what to get...

Anywhere here are the ingredients:

Anabolic Agent:
17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione 60mg
Estrogen Control Complex:
3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg
3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg

TheMonster

Awards
Hey, I noticed this product has just been released by Legal Gear called "M1P" or "Methyl 1-P." Yes, how clever. Anyway, I was just wondering what everyone's opinion was on this? It is a PROGESTIN.

I was just about to purchase some Superdrol for my summer bulking cycle but now that Max LMG and this have been released I'm getting confused on what to get...

Anywhere here are the ingredients:

Anabolic Agent:
17-hydroxy-6-alpha-methyl-ethyletiocholan-3,20 dione 60mg
Estrogen Control Complex:
3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 25mg
3,17-keto-etiochol-diene 10mg
I just realized that AM notes this as being my "first post." However, I started a thread yesterday introducing myself as an avid post'er over at bb.com (HeartBraykKid) and just recently discovered AM.com. Anyway, I was debating between Superdrol or MAX LMG for a summer bulk cycle, but my thread got deleted! I just wanted to clarify this so you all don't think I am a Legal Gear rep or anything!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I just realized that AM notes this as being my "first post." However, I started a thread yesterday introducing myself as an avid post'er over at bb.com (HeartBraykKid) and just recently discovered AM.com. Anyway, I was debating between Superdrol or MAX LMG for a summer bulk cycle, but my thread got deleted! I just wanted to clarify this so you all don't think I am a Legal Gear rep or anything!
your thread may have been deleted because your profile says age 20. board rules.

TheMonster

Awards
your thread may have been deleted because your profile says age 20. board rules.
Thank you. That was an error.

Now, what is everyone's opinion on LG's new product "M1P." Is it in the ball park of products like Superdrol and Ergomax?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I personally won't have anything to do with anything that LegalGear comes out with...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally won't have anything to do with anything that LegalGear comes out with...

I agree Matthew!. I won't ever purchase anything from them. Just from the name of the company "Legal Gear" makes think twice about ever purchasing any of their products.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just past dealing with them were not good

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
alittle of both and the quality of the people behind the label

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah some shady sh*t to say the least. Legal Gear isn't worth much in my opinion.

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
Yeah some shady sh*t to say the least. Legal Gear isn't worth much in my opinion.
I'll second that. Considering they tried to legitimately market a methoxy/ecyderstone as more powerful that ph's/ps' says it all right there.

TheMonster

Awards
I'll second that. Considering they tried to legitimately market a methoxy/ecyderstone as more powerful that ph's/ps' says it all right there.
Alright, alright. You guys made your point lol. It looks like my decision is gonna be to go with a cycle of Superdrol. I'm still contemplating on stacking it with Max LMG (if anyone else wants to add their input on that idea, please do so). As of now, I'm just waiting to see some more logs of Max LMG to see if it's even worth it.

Thanks again everybody for the help.

TheMonster

Awards
What are you talking about? I am a 21 year old junior at James Madison University. I have no affiliation with Legal Gear and I will be 22 years old in September. I accidentally typed in 1984 instead of 1983 during my registration.

Feel free to run a check on me. I am HeartBraykKid over at bb.com.