Slintensity and Slinmax Used Together?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've got a bottle of each, I haven't tried the Slinmax yet, but I will before combining the two in anyway to see. But I haven't noticed much from Slintensity on its own.

I've been dosing Slintensity at 1 cap for every 60g carbs or so. I'm on a cut/recomp with Tr1umph and ARA.

Is there any way I could use the two in combination? Like 1 cap Slinmax with each meal, adding in a Slintensity with the higher carb meals? I know they both have Banaba and Berberine but I honestly don't know too much about these ingredients.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
While it may not be a bad idea it will give you very little idea of which one is more effective for you personally, and moving forward you would almost have to always use both to get those results as it would be harder to determine which is doing what. I would personally try the Slintensity for a short period and if its not working then switch to SlinMax to determine if it works better for you. At this point, once you have an idea of how you respond to both products, then using them in combination would be perfectly fine!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Adizzle1. I don't think using both is necessary until you've used each product by itself. I have used both products and I feel that taking both together wouldn't be the best use of them since they both work well on their own. You could try to increase the dose of Slintensity, or switch to SlinMax for a few days and see if you notice your body responding to that differently. Taking both together won't allow you to know what's working and what isn't.

Great recomp stack by the way - Tr1umph, ArA, and a GDA. You're doing it right dude!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys! I wasn't sure if the difference in ingredient between the two would be synergistic and make it more effective or not. I'll just stick with one at a time for now.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with Adizzle1. I don't think using both is necessary until you've used each product by itself. I have used both products and I feel that taking both together wouldn't be the best use of them since they both work well on their own. You could try to increase the dose of Slintensity, or switch to SlinMax for a few days and see if you notice your body responding to that differently. Taking both together won't allow you to know what's working and what isn't.

Great recomp stack by the way - Tr1umph, ArA, and a GDA. You're doing it right dude!
Yeah I'm hoping it'll be good! Thanks man.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What are you expecting to notice? Go buy a glucometer and actually test your blood sugar to see what it is doing.. I do this with any gda I use. It is surprising which ones truly work and which don't, but ill leave it at that. I can't speak badly about any company being a rep :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are you expecting to notice? Go buy a glucometer and actually test your blood sugar to see what it is doing.. I do this with any gda I use. It is surprising which ones truly work and which don't, but ill leave it at that. I can't speak badly about any company being a rep :)
I never even thought about this honestly, I'll look into it and try it out though.. My main goal is less bloat after meals and then muscle fullness and vascularity.

I welcome any insight, whether it's from another company rep or not! You can message me with anything you'd like to say if you don't want it public. I would appreciate any help, I'm new to GDA's. AAS has been my main concern the past couple of years, I'm trying to keep it natural for now.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep I would definitely grab one. Here is a post from Dr.Hodge, he is a trainer to many top IFBB Pros including Tricky Jackson, Charles Dixon, Gillian Ward etc.

"As many of you know I'm type 1 diabetic so my blood glucose levels tend to trickle up more in the mornings and sometimes sky rockets with my post workout meal. I have noticed slinmax has brought my averages down by over 50!!"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
dsade Evomuse 97
Evomuse 8
Supplements 7
bert45 Supplements 42