Help with dosages plz!

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
I have a stack.. It's anafuse, Osta rx, daa Max, and growth for night time.. And pct..
Do I stack the daa , Osta and anafuze spread out through day for my cycle and then after cycle do pct? Or do I need to do pct with daa after my cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta RX I suppressive and will require a PCT. The other two would be a part of your PCT regimen but it needs to be based on a SERM. Or you could use Rebirth for something mild like Osta. I'd keep the anafuse and DAA for use in PCT.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Hmm very confused now.. I was told to stack anafuze and Osta together for the cycle then after do the daa Max in with my pct... Just wasn't 100% and needed some more info

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm very confused now.. I was told to stack anafuze and Osta together for the cycle then after do the daa Max in with my pct... Just wasn't 100% and needed some more info
You could stack them but Osta is a SARM and is suppressive whereas Anafuse contains natural anabolic extracts. IMO it would be more synergistic during PCT to complement your body's natural hormone production. DAA Max alone would not suffice as PCT IMO. I recommend a SERM or Rebirth. Either would be fine. At the very least you need a complete OTC PCT product like Super PCT. DAA has less than convincing evidence of effectiveness.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
I may have worded that wrong in my first post.. But I have anafuze, Osta, daa Max , growth for night time and post cycle 3x by vital labs for pct.. So my pct would be the post cycle 3x along with daa Max and on cycle Osta and anafuze and growth..So how would you guys stack this.. By the way this is what the reps say on how to take from strong supplements just wasn't 100% on what they said

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have worded that wrong in my first post.. But I have anafuze, Osta, daa Max , growth for night time and post cycle 3x by vital labs for pct.. So my pct would be the post cycle 3x along with daa Max and on cycle Osta and anafuze and growth..So how would you guys stack this.. By the way this is what the reps say on how to take from strong supplements just wasn't 100% on what they said
You can get a 2nd opinion, but I don't see any major benefit to stacking a natty supplement with a suppressive hormonal supplement. The growth would be fine. I guess I missed that part. The post cycle 3x is okay. Afi140 or LeanEngineer are quite familiar with those products.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
Ok so you guys would use this stack how then? Use Osta on cycle with my growth at night then post cycle use the anafuze daa Max and the post cycle 3x?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so you guys would use this stack how then? Use Osta on cycle with my growth at night then post cycle use the anafuze daa Max and the post cycle 3x?
That's how I would. What length and dose do you plan for the Osta?

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
6 weeks.. Not around my bottles right now don't know the Ml's but 4 caps a day total two with meal and 6hrs later 2 more

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 weeks.. Not around my bottles right now don't know the Ml's but 4 caps a day total two with meal and 6hrs later 2 more
I looked it up. 6.5 mg Osta per cap @ 90 caps. I would personally do 3 caps (19.5 mg) for 8 weeks. Osta is optimal in 8 weeks runs and better around 20 mg for most.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
T bone I don't mean I'm taking growth as in steroid I'm taking growth by black stone labs sleep aid with added benefits.. And jebrook? So take 3 and 3? And you think the anafuze and daa Max and post cycle 3x all taken after the Osta?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T bone I don't mean I'm taking growth as in steroid I'm taking growth by black stone labs sleep aid with added benefits.. And jebrook? So take 3 and 3? And you think the anafuze and daa Max and post cycle 3x all taken after the Osta?
Yes, that's my recommendation, and a SERM.

Leetrevino15

Leetrevino15

Awards
And a serm? Like? But taking all these test boosters anafuze daa and the post cycle that's not alot for all pct just from Osta.. I bought the ana Osta and daa as a stack to take off strong supplements add the pct and the growth to it just didn't know how to stack it

CJNator

Awards
And a serm? Like? But taking all these test boosters anafuze daa and the post cycle that's not alot for all pct just from Osta.. I bought the ana Osta and daa as a stack to take off strong supplements add the pct and the growth to it just didn't know how to stack it
There are a lot more mechanics behind a pct rather then test production, that is merely the end result per say. Just get a legitimate SERM or if you choose not to at least get BLRs Rebirth.