Simple Libido Stack: Maca+Icariin...+?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 39, in good health, no issues, just experimenting since I'm not 18 anymore, but my sexual health is in good shape. Went several rounds last weekend with a date over a 24 hour period: no issues. Not looking to get huge in the gym or for a major test boost. I'm fine in the gym as well. I'm just looking for an edge in the bedroom, car, cornfield, office, wherever.

I have taken maca powder before, Giai brand, and had good results, but it seemed to bloat me a bit. Was thinking to add Icariin 40% from Livelong, or 60% from World ABS, or Swanson has a new Maximum Potencty HGW that is supposed to be 50%.

I looked at also adding Tribulus, but most reports I've seen say it's garbage and hard to find a good quality that isn't priced too high.

I've also looked at running 1 cap of Inhibit-E every other day. My E2 typically runs pretty low, so some AI's as standalones have shut me down after about 10 days. DAA also killed my libido; I'm one of the unlucky one's, I guess.

Oh, also heard good things about Forskolin, but wasn't planning to add that. I don't want to be taking 6 supplements just for a kick.

Like I did with a Tongkat Ali 200:1 run I did a while back, I'd probably do 5 on/2 off and run it for 6 weeks or so. Again, just for fun.

Thoughts? Cheers!

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LJ100 from Olympus Labs will give you what your looking for trust me lol

http://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/olympus-labs-lj-100/
I have legit TKA 200:1 from Sumatra Pasak Bumi 300mg and also Testruction, which has LJ 100:1. I did each in short, separate cycles and it disrupted my sleep too much. However, I can attest that TKA is the real deal Holyfield! Heard great things about OL LJ100. I'm a believer in LJ/TKA.

However, due to the sleep issue, I got off the LJ/TKA and thought to try a milder route. Thanks for the suggestion!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If you "wood" add some l-citrulline to that combo it should ramp things up a good bit lol

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I'm 39, in good health, no issues, just experimenting since I'm not 18 anymore, but my sexual health is in good shape. Went several rounds last weekend with a date over a 24 hour period: no issues. Not looking to get huge in the gym or for a major test boost. I'm fine in the gym as well. I'm just looking for an edge in the bedroom, car, cornfield, office, wherever.

I have taken maca powder before, Giai brand, and had good results, but it seemed to bloat me a bit. Was thinking to add Icariin 40% from Livelong, or 60% from World ABS, or Swanson has a new Maximum Potencty HGW that is supposed to be 50%.

I looked at also adding Tribulus, but most reports I've seen say it's garbage and hard to find a good quality that isn't priced too high.

I've also looked at running 1 cap of Inhibit-E every other day. My E2 typically runs pretty low, so some AI's as standalones have shut me down after about 10 days. DAA also killed my libido; I'm one of the unlucky one's, I guess.

Oh, also heard good things about Forskolin, but wasn't planning to add that. I don't want to be taking 6 supplements just for a kick.

Like a Tongkat Ali 200:1 run I did a while back, I'd probably do 5 on/2 off and run it for 6 weeks or so. Again, just for fun.

Thoughts? Cheers!
I've tried LiveLong 40% Icariin and Swanson's 50% Icariin. They are both good but overall I'd stick with the LiveLong's 40% Icariin. It's the best value especially when on sale. I've never tried World ABS 60% Icariin, but for the most part I have not heard anything bad about them. Whichever Icariin extract you pick, let us know how it goes.

As for TKA, OL LJ100 is good quality and I am currently running this myself. I also have some 2% Eurycomanone extract I'll be trying after I finish up with the LJ100.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you "wood" add some l-citrulline to that combo it should ramp things up a good bit lol
I take Hemavol regularly, so it's probably time for me to cycle off a bit of the L-citrulline for a week or two. I heard AAKG is better?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've tried LiveLong 40% Icariin and Swanson's 50% Icariin. They are both good but overall I'd stick with the LiveLong's 40% Icariin. It's the best value especially when on sale. I've never tried World ABS 60% Icariin, but for the most part I have not heard anything bad about them. Whichever Icariin extract you pick, let us know how it goes.

As for TKA, OL LJ100 is good quality and I am currently running this myself. I also have some 2% Eurycomanone extract I'll be trying after I finish up with the LJ100.
I've just pulled the trigger on the World ABS 60%. Have you had any sleep issues on the LJ100? What's been your overall experience with the LJ100?

Cheers!

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've just pulled the trigger on the World ABS 60%. Have you had any sleep issues on the LJ100? What's been your overall experience with the LJ100?

Cheers!
First time I tried LJ100, I did 200mg daily for 60 days. It was a nice mild boost both physically and mentally and I had no sleep issues. Currently running LJ100 for the second time. I started with 200mg for the first few days, then went to 300mg for a few days, then I stayed at 400mg for about 3 weeks. 400mg is a nice dose with some good kick to it. The benefits have been increased libido, increased sense of well being, improved recovery from workouts and it keeps me very calm and cool all day. The only negatives have been mild acne, oily skin, and dry mouth. Aside from that, no sleep issues or anxiety, and I have noticed that my normal/resting body temperature seems to run slightly hotter.

For the sake of science, the last 3 days I've been running 500mg and will possibly increase to 600mg for a few days before bringing it back down to 400mg for the remainder of the run. When I increased it to 500mg, I started having restless sleep. It is annoying but it didn't affect my energy levels or workouts during the day, so it hasn't become a problem yet. The acne and oily skin flared up a little more at 500mg too. So far though I really like LJ100. It is pricey but it works and lives up to its claims. I am hoping the 2% Eurycomanone extract will be just as fun if not more.

You should check out this thread that is specifically about LJ100 as well. It has a lot of good information in it.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276244-tongkat-ali-lj100.html

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time I tried LJ100, I did 200mg daily for 60 days. It was a nice mild boost both physically and mentally and I had no sleep issues. Currently running LJ100 for the second time. I started with 200mg for the first few days, then went to 300mg for a few days, then I stayed at 400mg for about 3 weeks. 400mg is a nice dose with some good kick to it. The benefits have been increased libido, increased sense of well being, improved recovery from workouts and it keeps me very calm and cool all day. The only negatives have been mild acne, oily skin, and dry mouth. Aside from that, no sleep issues or anxiety, and I have noticed that my normal/resting body temperature seems to run slightly hotter.

For the sake of science, the last 3 days I've been running 500mg and will possibly increase to 600mg for a few days before bringing it back down to 400mg for the remainder of the run. When I increased it to 500mg, I started having restless sleep. It is annoying but it didn't affect my energy levels or workouts during the day, so it hasn't become a problem yet. The acne and oily skin flared up a little more at 500mg too. So far though I really like LJ100. It is pricey but it works and lives up to its claims. I am hoping the 2% Eurycomanone extract will be just as fun if not more.

You should check out this thread that is specifically about LJ100 as well. It has a lot of good information in it.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/276244-tongkat-ali-lj100.html
Awesome detail, my friend. Maybe I can try just that brand and dosage and see how I go. I ran it for about 2-3 weeks both times and I just couldn't get the sleep issue nailed. I definitely had warmer body temp at night as well, which I've noticed when I've taken certain boosters over the years.

I'll try my proposed stack with the World ABS Icariin for a bit and see how I go. Then take a break and try OL LJ100.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Awesome detail, my friend. Maybe I can try just that brand and dosage and see how I go. I ran it for about 2-3 weeks both times and I just couldn't get the sleep issue nailed. I definitely had warmer body temp at night as well, which I've noticed when I've taken certain boosters over the years.

I'll try my proposed stack with the World ABS Icariin for a bit and see how I go. Then take a break and try OL LJ100.
Sounds good. Let us know how it works out for you.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Lift Mode has 98% Icariin. No idea how the economics work out when compared to those 40% and 50% options ^^^

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys see any need to run a low dose AI like one cap of Inhibit-E every other day or anything like that? ...Would these raise prolactin? I recall getting some belly bloat from everday use of Maca at 5g per day.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You should run an AI only when your blood work shows that it is elevated above the normal range for males. Estrogen contributes to libido you know, as does Prolactin. Gotta love normal range homeostasis.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2