My last try at boosting my natural test

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All right guys here is the problem http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27719
Needless to say I am frustrated and I honestly do not think that taking more SERMs will help especially after taking advice form a doctor, but I am still open for opnions from Dr. D, SWALE or people pf the sorts.

Here is the plan (all totals are per day & duration is 40 days)
tribulus 1.4g
avena sative 1.4g
gingko 160mg
Ultra H.O.T. 4 caps before bed
fenugreek 5g

What do you think before I place the order?
Thanks in advance

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Some people mentioned in your previous thread about HCG and Nolva/Clomid.

Have you given an consideration to a Rebound XT/ActivaTe stack?

This should increase your natty test and also free more of it up for your body to use.

BP

Funny Monkey

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you given an consideration to a Rebound XT/ActivaTe stack?

BP
Any personal experience with any of these products? I am more worried about LH and FSH as opposed to just free test

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Any personal experience with any of these products? I am more worried about LH and FSH as opposed to just free test
I'm just waiting for my ActivaTe to arrive - I plan on running it with RXT at that time.

Understood about the LH and FSH - I have no idea if either RXT or ActivaTe will help with those numbers. I think we need to wait for some of the beta testers to come back with blood work in the next few weeks.

BP

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
funnymonkey: I also suggest the activaTe. Nettle root has research to back up its ability to free up test. The avena sativa does NOT!!! Scrap it and buy nettle.

All right guys here is the problem http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27719
Needless to say I am frustrated and I honestly do not think that taking more SERMs will help especially after taking advice form a doctor, but I am still open for opnions from Dr. D, SWALE or people pf the sorts.

Here is the plan (all totals are per day & duration is 40 days)
tribulus 1.4g
avena sative 1.4g
gingko 160mg
Ultra H.O.T. 4 caps before bed
fenugreek 5g

What do you think before I place the order?
Thanks in advance
t-force by Omega sports is the best product to get the balls going!

T-force
Forskolin
Resveratrol(Post cycle support by AI)

funnymonkey: I also suggest the activaTe. Nettle root has research to back up its ability to free up test. The avena sativa does NOT!!! Scrap it and buy nettle.
I like the idea of adding Nettle root 2 weeks later. If test production is null, what is there to free.

broken7

broken7

Awards
Guys this is an old thread

but I would like to know if he ever recovered

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I've taken ATD a few times now but only for maybe 2 week stints, stacked it with Activate and it's driven my test up but suppressed my estrogen so much that my libido suffered, even at 25mg. But I had a routine where 2 days after dropping the ATD but remaining on Activate, my libido would shoot through the roof and and overall mood along with it.

Even just Activate on it's own has always treated me the best and just from feel I know something is on the rise.

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
I ran Activate extreme and it hindered my sex drive. After doing a lot of research on the matter is seems that it's very rare but I'm one of the unlucky few! Gotta know your body!

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Take a look into our natural testosterone boosters from iForce. Imo underated...Testabolan v2 is incredible. I ran it with DAA/Trib for about 6ish weeks. It was amazing. The recomp effect I got was a beautiful thing. People are now stacking Testabolan v2/Rev. 2/Intimidate and LOVING it. Something to think about. Pm me with any advice and I will help you through the process to get your natural test to where you want it to be.