Joint supp

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
AM.... Recommend me a solid joint supplement that WORKS, noticing my joint seem to be a bit beaten up now due to heavy lifting (good form).

Need something to help, don't mind if it's powder,caps,liquid... Fish oils don't really help and I've also used glucosamine and that doesn't do much... It may be too late, I strap up joint when possible to prevent damage however they can still be a little uncomfortable.

I've reviewed many products but never a joint supp so which ever one I go for I'll be doing a review for anyway.

Thanks guys

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AM.... Recommend me a solid joint supplement that WORKS, noticing my joint seem to be a bit beaten up now due to heavy lifting (good form).

Need something to help, don't mind if it's powder,caps,liquid... Fish oils don't really help and I've also used glucosamine and that doesn't do much... It may be too late, I strap up joint when possible to prevent damage however they can still be a little uncomfortable.

I've reviewed many products but never a joint supp so which ever one I go for I'll be doing a review for anyway.

Thanks guys
Word on the street is 2 new products coming out sooooon, from PES and Scivation. I'm sure a rep or two will be right with you ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give IFN Joint Help a look; tons and tons of positive reviews all over. Contains the combination of paractin which is rare for immediate pain relief and cissus for long term relief. Def a solid product and hard to beat.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
im actually doing a log on PES new joint product and its amazing, im about 2 weeks in and my knee feels amazing, soo good even took off my KT tape on my knee and did the treadmill the other night, something i havent done in months.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genoflex will be available soon !!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give IFN Joint Help a look; tons and tons of positive reviews all over. Contains the combination of paractin which is rare for immediate pain relief and cissus for long term relief. Def a solid product and hard to beat.
Not a rep: iForce Joint Help! Been using it for a couple of years and I can absolutely say it works to alleviate joint issues. Also, I only take 1 cap a day. There is no need for the dosage on the label, unless you are in bad shape.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the help guys... More replies the better :)

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Also not a rep. Reviews for Scivation's new product are amazing. I believe it drops in about 7 days. We all know PES is a solid company, so their new product may very well be a winner as well. I will personally be picking up some Scivation and see if the hype is real.

In the meantime, I've taken iForce Joint Help, SNS Joint XT, and Animal Flex. I rank them as follows:

1) SNS Joint XT
2) Animal Flex
3) iForce Joint Help

Joint XT is a very solid product. I've been through 2 bottles and the only reason I'm not on my third is I want to try out Scivation. If you want to throw in some additional, acute pain relief, look into Joint Force (spray) to use right before you workout.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also not a rep. Reviews for Scivation's new product are amazing. I believe it drops in about 7 days. We all know PES is a solid company, so their new product may very well be a winner as well. I will personally be picking up some Scivation and see if the hype is real.

In the meantime, I've taken iForce Joint Help, SNS Joint XT, and Animal Flex. I rank them as follows:

1) SNS Joint XT
2) Animal Flex
3) iForce Joint Help

Joint XT is a very solid product. I've been through 2 bottles and the only reason I'm not on my third is I want to try out Scivation. If you want to throw in some additional, acute pain relief, look into Joint Force (spray) to use right before you workout.
Awesome! Glad to hear it works well for you :)

I'll admit, Scivation's worked well for me on the beta test. I'll be interested to see how it and Genoflex compare to Joint Support XT.

mattierocks

mattierocks

Awards
  • Established
Also not a rep. Try Chiro Joints by Get Diesel or Helios by Chaos and Pain.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I agree with Criticalbench on this one. Joint Help has helped me BIG TIME. I was never a big believer in joint supplements, but then I got my hands on this one and I was blown away at how quick my joint pain went away.

Another one I that I like to use is Flexible from Formutech

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Joint Mech is solid. Great product. I hear good things about sns joint xt. PES genoflex offers more acute relief. Insider is not far away. All are good choices.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Well looks like I got quite a few to choose from. Seems to me that it's going to be between:

1. SNS joint XT
2. Joint Help

PES product does seem solid too however I want to grab some quite soon, in the next couple days.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Well looks like I got quite a few to choose from. Seems to me that it's going to be between:

1. SNS joint XT
2. Joint Help

PES product does seem solid too however I want to grab some quite soon, in the next couple days.
Both are great.

Like I said in this thread or another one, joint XT is wonderful and I also use Joint Help for the immediate pain relief but isn't really needed when using Joint XT. If you can you can snag both, store the Joint Help for immediate pain if joint XT isn't enough but it should be plenty.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking joint XT is the way forward. Thanks guys, I'll let you know what I get and I'll review it too just so it can help others.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
Both are great.

Like I said in this thread or another one, joint XT is wonderful and I also use Joint Help for the immediate pain relief but isn't really needed when using Joint XT. If you can you can snag both, store the Joint Help for immediate pain if joint XT isn't enough but it should be plenty.
I would not follow this advice, stacking joint help and joint xt is too much paractin

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a rep...for solo ingredients:

1) SNS Cissus-XT
2) Meriva Curcumin or Curcumin+Bioperine

For formulas:
1) Antaeus Labs Achilles
2) iForce Joint Help
3) E-Pharm Joint Force (spray)
4) SNS Joint Support XT (I haven't tried this yet, but the formula is good)

PES/Scivation also have formulations coming soon. I've used everything above except Joint Support XT.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Not a rep...for solo ingredients:

2) Meriva Curcumin or Curcumin+Bioperine

For formulas:
1) Antaeus Labs Achilles
Thanks for the support. You'll be pleased to hear that next month we'll be improving Achilles with the addition of, among other things, bioavailability-enhanced curcumin.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the support. You'll be pleased to hear that next month we'll be improving Achilles with the addition of, among other things, bioavailability-enhanced curcumin.
That would be amazing!

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I would not follow this advice, stacking joint help and joint xt is too much paractin
I went back and checked a bunch of sci papers but didn't see anything about threshold limits or a point where it becomes a diminishing return.

Can you link me to some studies/papers showing this or is this more of a personal preference thing?

Totally fine if it's the latter, if it's the former I also want to know as I've used both before.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
I went back and checked a bunch of sci papers but didn't see anything about threshold limits or a point where it becomes a diminishing return.

Can you link me to some studies/papers showing this or is this more of a personal preference thing?

Totally fine if it's the latter, if it's the former I also want to know as I've used both before.
I would not take too much of a cox 2 inhibitor, so if you wanna play this game, this is a personal preference thing.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I would not take too much of a cox 2 inhibitor, so if you wanna play this game, this is a personal preference thing.
Not sure what you mean by game, just wanted to know if I had missed a study.

Thanks for clarifying.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Formutech's Flexible has been great to me..That being said, really want to try JointHelp by IForce....y'all got me curious