New whey liquid protein

Dbak

Awards
Has anyone had tried this product? Says it has 42g of protein per pack.

W-w-w.nutrahealthsupply.com/new-whey-liquid-protein

Link needs to be changed to www unable to post a link sorry.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it one of those protein shots that is just collagen and aminos?

Dbak

Awards
Here is the label
Serving Size: 3.8 Fl Oz (112 mL)
Servings Per Container:12
Amount Per Serving% Daily Value *
Calories180
Total Fat0 g0%*
Total Carbohydrate2 g1%*
Sugars0 g0%*
Protein42 g84%*
Sodium100 mg4%
Potassium50 mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients:
Water, Complete Protein Matrix (NWN Proprietary Blend Of Collagen Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate, Casein Protein Isolate), Phosphoric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Yellow 5, And Yellow 6, Red 40, And Blue 1, Calcium Disodium Salt.
CONTAINS: MILK
Complete Source Of Protein Containing All Essential Amino Acids For A Balanced Diet.

Sorry had to copy and paste can't post photos yet.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Gotta love the prop blend. You are probably paying for 41.7g of Collagen. I think Jell-OTM is cheaper.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Taste ok. I got it for $2.50 so I figure why not try. I like the idea of consuming that much protein in such little liquid rather than a double protein shake....but only if it's legit

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1455310337.685551.jpg

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Collagen protein is no bueno. Collagen is has an incomplete amino acid profile and a low bioavailability. I would stick to whey IMO

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
they sell these at the kwick e mart in my town. they have been sitting for awhile on the shelve, may have crystalized or turned to powder by now

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
website is "newwhey"

I just looked and the first thing I saw was "Whey more convenient" which is catchy.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Collagen protein is no bueno. Collagen is has an incomplete amino acid profile and a low bioavailability. I would stick to whey IMO
Funny thing is, there is a very recent study in old dudes where it actually did something better than Whey... but I ain't buying it and didn't delve into the study.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is, there is a very recent study in old dudes where it actually did something better than Whey... but I ain't buying it and didn't delve into the study.
Very interesting. I'm always interested to in newer studies, but I agree - I'd have a hard time believing that. Let me know if you heard more on that though, I'd be curious to read up on it.

I've read that collagen protein can be good for your skin, nails, etc., but from what I've seen it doesn't do much for building muscle

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
website is "newwhey"

I just looked and the first thing I saw was "Whey more convenient" which is catchy.

I know you can't trust everything you read, but their website is convincing. There is even a link to BBB review, but I didn't read it.

Optimum Nutrition also makes a liquid protein that doesn't taste natural, very chemically tasting.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting. I'm always interested to in newer studies, but I agree - I'd have a hard time believing that. Let me know if you heard more on that though, I'd be curious to read up on it.

I've read that collagen protein can be good for your skin, nails, etc., but from what I've seen it doesn't do much for building muscle
and we or I only care about building muscles

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Search :Gelita Body Balance Study. Funded by Gelita and they didn't use Whey as a control - so yeah NO BUENO! Stick with Whey/Casein/Egg/Meat

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Search :Gelita’s BodyBalance Study. Funded by Gelita and they didn't use Whey as a control - so yeah NO BUENO! Stick with Whey/Casein/Egg/Meat
No bueno indeed! I'm taking a look at the study now. Thanks man!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

Not much for building muscle, but collagen depletes as we get older. Adding it before eating is supposed to help with digestion; H/A production.. skin, bones etc. it is not completely worthless, has its value.

I have never used it as a stand alone

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Not much for building muscle, but collagen depletes as we get older. Adding it before eating is supposed to help with digestion; H/A production.. skin, bones etc. it is not completely worthless, has its value.

I have never used it as a stand alone
let me rephrase this- has its value for someone- lol- not me, but apparently those with digestive issues use this