SNS Thyrocaps

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Are Thyrocaps effective in combination with alphamine and norcodrene.

I thought the 3,3 l-thyronine was not effective compared to 3,5.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
AFAIK all major brands like Pes stopped producing products with 3,3 because it's showed up to be useless..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly never have used it. Always would use the real thing. Misfit28 you ever used them?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've used them before actually as a "recovery" after a t3 cycle. If you have low natural production iirc that's where you will see the most benefit.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say they are effective. My wife uses TT33 by iforce which is similar and loves it.. so i'd say go for it. You typically need a higher dose than suggested and taken on an empty stomach.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, I might go with this or use nutraclipse thermobombs, or iForce dexaprine XR.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the replies, I might go with this or use nutraclipse thermobombs, or iForce dexaprine XR.
those are totally different products... you're talking high stim vs non stim... you could actually stack the thyrocaps with dex if you wanted.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say they are effective. My wife uses TT33 by iforce which is similar and loves it.. so i'd say go for it. You typically need a higher dose than suggested and taken on an empty stomach.
Convinced me to get a bottle for my wife. Didn't even think of that. Thanks!