Carbolin-19

J

jerolddaviking

Awards
anybody familiar with Biotest lab's Carbolin-19? Its supposed to be better than Anavar.Any out there has have experience with this?or is it too good to be true

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
think about that good and hard for a second. if it were better than var biotest would not be the company putting it out on the market.

in short, don't believe hyped up marketing and don't buy biotest garbage

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost:
think about that good and hard for a second. if it were better than var biotest would not be the company putting it out on the market.

in short, don't believe hyped up marketing and don't buy biotest garbage
:goodpost: :thumbsup:

J

jerolddaviking

Awards
nice,thanks a lot brutha,u just saved me some money.(to chasec)

J

jerolddaviking

Awards
But their(biotest) testosterone t-shirts kick ass though.

J

josey_wales

I'm using it right now, and I have to say that I feel tighter and harder and leaner.
FWIW.
(I'm a trying to recover B-test whore, because I didn't know any better.)

But I am really wondering about all this bad press.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it right now, and I have to say that I feel tighter and harder and leaner.
FWIW.
(I'm a trying to recover B-test whore, because I didn't know any better.)

But I am really wondering about all this bad press.
Biotest is generally a pretty shitty company. Lots of product pimping, lots of high prices, little else.

J

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah. I've been reading a lot lately about that. One of the reasons I'm a "trying to recover" type.

Who all's good? I'm reading at avant and here, but it's slow going.

btw, I'm trying to figure out how I went from Josey to Joe.
I'm Joe...and apparently Josey too.

J

jhferry

Awards
The one product I liked was their grow bars until they jacked up the shipping to $7.50 a box. When I complained about it on their boards they deleted my post and PM'd me some bullshit. They are a real scum bag company.

J

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
that sounds like them.
First rule of Biotest seems to be thou shalt not complain at all about us.

During these last couple of weeks that I've been searching stuff out I've read posts from people on other boards who've had their stuff heavily redacted by the T-Mods.
I don't find that cool.
Not to hijack this thread!
And something about the Carbolin seems to be making a difference in my body, I will say.
It's the only thing that I've changed recently except I started taking Milk Thistle. But that's not going to make me harder and leaner.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like them.
First rule of Biotest seems to be thou shalt not complain at all about us.

During these last couple of weeks that I've been searching stuff out I've read posts from people on other boards who've had their stuff heavily redacted by the T-Mods.
I don't find that cool.
Not to hijack this thread!
And something about the Carbolin seems to be making a difference in my body, I will say.
It's the only thing that I've changed recently except I started taking Milk Thistle. But that's not going to make me harder and leaner.
Hell, some of their products may work. I'll just be dipped in **** before I give my money to that company. I'd rather it go to a company I like.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Check all the board sponsors. All of them have great products at great prices.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
so who do you like?
Educate me!
The board sponsors are a good start. Designer Supplements and ATW, never disappointed with any product I've gotten from them. CNW has great stuff at great prices. All have great service. For nonboard sponsors I like Optimum Nutrition, Now Foods and Ergopharm. Now Foods has tons of good stuff at reasonable prices.

Which reminds me, I need to order some of ATW's smoothie mixes for a friend who is a smoothie junkie.

J

joe weider

Board Supporter
Awards
yeah...! I kind of got that, LOL!

So much to read, so much to learn...