What are your thoughts?

Im a week in, Ill keep you guys updated

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mind posting the labels for Testobolan and Ape.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And your age

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Running and 8 wk natty test stack

Stacking:

Testabolin V2
Primaforce DAA
Ape
Erase Pro (weeks 4-8 only)

What are your thoughts?

Im a week in, Ill keep you guys updated
Quick thoughts before I head out:

- I like Testabolan due to the 3,4 divanil in it
- D3 and Boron would be two CHEAP additions
- Never ran APE
- Erase Pro gets good feedback. Inhibit E would be another good option
- LJ100 would be my other addition if it were me

Or, you could cover all those aspects of a test booster with one supp and go with Test1fy Pro by Olympus Labs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quick thoughts before I head out:

- I like Testabolan due to the 3,4 divanil in it
- D3 and Boron would be two CHEAP additions
- Never ran APE
- Erase Pro gets good feedback. Inhibit E would be another good option
- LJ100 would be my other addition if it were me

Or, you could cover all those aspects of a test booster with one supp and go with Test1fy Pro by Olympus Labs.
I just bought a bottle of test1fy yesterday, $50 was too good to pass up-great profile.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
personally I would swap out testabolan for alphamax because it adds in d3 and f95 for around the same price ( and it includes a few other great ingredients like arimistane, f95, and is 20% off with GAINS20 at nutriverse).
Other than that it looks comprehensive!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I just bought a bottle of test1fy yesterday, $50 was too good to pass up-great profile.
The profile is so comprehensive its crazy. Let me know how you like it once you've given it a chance to kick in.

BlaBlaBla

Awards
Looking at the ingredients it doesn't look like anything that's worth a single penny for testosterone boosting.
Your total testosterone might go up 50-100ng/dl but you're going to notice absolutely no muscle or strength gains from such a small increase.
I don't understand why anyone would spend money on a mix of vitamins, minerals and herbs in a blend as a form of hormonal boost. Protein powder is probably a much better purchase for test. boosting.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at the ingredients it doesn't look like anything that's worth a single penny for testosterone boosting.
Your total testosterone might go up 50-100ng/dl but you're going to notice absolutely no muscle or strength gains from such a small increase.
I don't understand why anyone would spend money on a mix of vitamins, minerals and herbs in a blend as a form of hormonal boost. Protein powder is probably a much better purchase for test. boosting.
I think I just heard your username out loud when I read your post.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I think I just heard your username out loud when I read your post.
Lol, more or less.

If you're not in the market for one, don't buy one :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thank you for blessing us with your knowledge and wisdom. very nice of a supplement guru like yourself to take time out of your day to enlighten us!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
thank you for blessing us with your knowledge and wisdom. very nice of a supplement guru like yourself to take time out of your day to enlighten us!!!
lolz everyone is a guru

OP

Testabolin v2 is a good product. I have seen logs with labs and this is what I will be using my next natty round.

Currently I have had multiple runs with Natadrol both old formula and new and had great results with both.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not like ashwagandha, tongkat ali, and forskolin all have human research showing increases in LBM and/or strength or anything...

I wouldn't say that the benefits of these ingredients are necessarily primarily the result of their test-boosting effects, but that doesn't make them any less effective. It's really much more than a "test boosting" product...

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
lolz everyone is a guru

OP

Testabolin v2 is a good product. I have seen logs with labs and this is what I will be using my next natty round.

Currently I have had multiple runs with Natadrol both old formula and new and had great results with both.

Old natadrol I really liked as well, back like 4 years ago or so. yet to try the new one

BlaBlaBla

Awards
It's not like ashwagandha, tongkat ali, and forskolin all have human research showing increases in LBM and/or strength or anything...

I wouldn't say that the benefits of these ingredients are necessarily primarily the result of their test-boosting effects, but that doesn't make them any less effective. It's really much more than a "test boosting" product...
Any study that doesn't explain in detail how much of an increase in whatever was observed, for how long, and what it took to achieve that increase, can almost certainly be discarded.
Selenium improves sperm quality and testosterone in studies and also produces an observable effect, yet would it improve strength, muscle size or anything else desirable? Almost certainly not. At best it just gives a larger seminal load and improves libido like zinc does.

Ashwagandha is also liver toxic and has a myriad of different serious effects that range from worsening psychiatric disorders to temporarily causing them.
For the money spent on a few herbs that may potentially possibly help with weight lifting, you can probably buy two bottles of a legal hormonal product that without a doubt actually will give you strength increases and other benefits.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
BlaBlaBla

You're preaching to the wrong choir on this one if you don't see the merits in ashwaghanda and forskolin

Ashwaghanda IS studied for performance and body composition.

Forskolin is also well studied for body composition effects primarily via cAMP.

Most of the time I agree a natural anabolic > a T-booster, but these ingredients are not T-boosters, not specifically.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BlaBlaBla

You're preaching to the wrong choir on this one if you don't see the merits in ashwaghanda and forskolin

Ashwaghanda IS studied for performance and body composition.

Forskolin is also well studied for body composition effects primarily via cAMP.

Most of the time I agree a natural anabolic > a T-booster, but these ingredients are not T-boosters, not specifically.
This. Ashwagandha is VERY WELL researched, both with regards to safety and effectiveness, plus the thousands of years of traditional use.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cell Tech is still legit though right? Otherwise I may cry.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cell Tech is still legit though right? Otherwise I may cry.
Pure gold.

Like,
As anabolic as if you capped gold dust.

So not at all.
But you'll sh1t pretty.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All those looks good. I would consider in X gels, Alpha Max, and ABE too. All great products, can't go wrong.

And maybe an -(-)epi product

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All those looks good. I would consider in X gels, Alpha Max, and ABE too. All great products, can't go wrong.

And maybe an -(-)epi product
X gels/ABE/Alphamax stacked is always fun. Many people have ran that bad azz combo.