Soylent

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
What does AM think about Soylent 1.5 and Soylent 2.0?

After reading about Soylent products having problems with mold contamination and unsafe levels of metal, I'm sketched out to some degree.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
A guy I worked with for a bit had it ordered but the release kept getting delayed for like 6 months. Not sure how it turned out.

I'm not that impressed with the company and their raw sourcing, but the concept in general isn't bad for replacing a meal or two each day.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I just got 2 cases of the 2.0 recently but was unaware of the metal and mold issues with it. I also agree it looks solid to replace a meal or two but I probably not use it with a bodybuilding/muscle building program. It looks great for maintaining general health to me.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I just got 2 cases of the 2.0 recently but was unaware of the metal and mold issues with it. I also agree it looks solid to replace a meal or two but I probably not use it with a bodybuilding/muscle building program. It looks great for maintaining general health to me.
Soylent 1.5 was the one with the metal issue (the brown rice containing it). Both 1.5 and 2.0 have had mold issues though.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Soylent 1.5 was the one with the metal issue (the brown rice containing it). Both 1.5 and 2.0 have had mold issues though.
I'll have to look into that. Maybe I can check my lot numbers or something. Thanks for the heads up though.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'll have to look into that. Maybe I can check my lot numbers or something. Thanks for the heads up though.
No problem. I assume if you don't see any mold you'll be fine. Something was wrong with the bottling process but supposedly it has long been fixed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bla55 Nutrition / Health 6