Recommend a stack and pct to build strength and muscle.

cleanlifts

Awards
Im 26 yrs old been lifting for 6 years. Ive decided to try some prohormones but i don't know where to start. Any recommendations on websites or cycles i can start off with. I have only taken protein. Creatine, bcaas, vitamins , fish oils and pre workouts.

Como

Como

Awards
Whu dont you pin bro? Much more effective than most prohormones and leas side effects. ?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Don't just sign up & ask everybody to lay out a cycle for you.
Do some research first & then ask questions about it. Nobodies going to spoon feed you here.

rmanyou

Awards
  • Established
Im 26 yrs old been lifting for 6 years. Ive decided to try some prohormones but i don't know where to start. Any recommendations on websites or cycles i can start off with. I have only taken protein. Creatine, bcaas, vitamins , fish oils and pre workouts.
While there are some great people on here that will help you on your quest, this was not the first thing you want to post.

Please take my advice and search around here a little as a lot of questions have already been answered in other threads, engage/contribute to the community, and for your sake do a lot of research before putting a chemical in your body.

What is your ultimate goal and how are you hoping a pH is going to help you accomplish it?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Op , look into mild compounds learn proper pct . SERM is a must ... you got to research a bit . Id rather help u than see u order a death sentence. Pm me if u need any advice.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
The search bar is your friend here. This forum has been built over years of people asking the same question. Do you research first. If you have give us a little more to go on.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Just do some reading around here for what's avaliable these days. Learn the ins and outs of it all. PCT, AI, SERM, SARM, cycle support supps, prolactin, estrogen and shutdown are all terms you should be able to recite. You should know your options as well. Good luck.