Ep1c unleashed Transdermal applying??

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys apply this stuff ?? is it supposed to be super liquidy??
How much is one pump?? do i need to shake this?

first time using a transdermal here one pump looked super small

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shake it and yes it's very liquidy. I just kind of leaned my head back and slapped it on my chest and rubbed around from there. You will get the hang of it ;) one pump twice a day. A pump is 2ml if you're going to use an alternative measuring device.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

That's sounds correct consistency wise. Using gloves or your forearms to spread until dry. 1/2 a pump or full pump and I didn't shake mine more of 3 swirls around.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
also can i just do 2 pumps pre workout or should i space it out ??

anyone have a pic of what a pump looks like?

so i pump it onto my stomach and not into my hand?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
1 pump is just 1 pump on the pumper. It always puts out the same amount with each pump. You can pump it into your hand and use that to rub it in, but it's not best as some gets stuck on your palms and doesn't get fully absorbed.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It's runny and stains really bad
Ruined clothes and walls

This was their first batch though I read they fixed that issue

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Your first pump or two may be under until the liquid fills the tube in the pump, but then should be good to go.

also can i just do 2 pumps pre workout or should i space it out ??

anyone have a pic of what a pump looks like?

so i pump it onto my stomach and not into my hand?
If you can, apply to shoulders, chest, thighs. Those are the best areas in my experience. If taking around a workout it would be best post-workout/post shower after you've sweat as pores are open. But I've taken pre/post before with good results, assuming you have enough time after applying and prior to your workout (eg, I have a 45 min drive in).

Also, regarding staining, it's just a side effect of the polyphenols. My wife's a habitual tea drinker and I can't tell you how many mugs are now stained brown. Only recommendation is to stay away from wearing white post application.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
TD epic unleashed is in a different league in comparison to the oral

Oral after a while I've noticed even while having a month off doesn't seem to do much for me

I switched to TD and I am getting huge pumps - looking leaner - strength and endurance is noticeably up

Only thing I hate is the runny mess that it creates and it dries sticky as which is just a pain in the ass

Also has a weird smell after leaving it there

I feel like it works better pre-workout for some reason.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
iv gotten the hang of it now only thing i wish was they had some way to know when you are running low or about to run out?

i have no idea how much left i have

other wise i switched to one pump pre workout and 1 cap pre right now

also hit 405x20 on squats soo i guess its working

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iv gotten the hang of it now only thing i wish was they had some way to know when you are running low or about to run out?

i have no idea how much left i have

other wise i switched to one pump pre workout and 1 cap pre right now

also hit 405x20 on squats soo i guess its working
If you want really accurate dosing and a visual on how much product you have, you could empty it into a small airtight clear container like a little condiment container and use an oral syringe rather than the pump. That's what I do with many transdermals, especially my precious liquid Trest;)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
So is 2 pumps a day total the general consensus?

How many pumps are there total per bottle?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
God damn its so expensive in the UK - $70 for a months worth

Cant wait until Im in Costa Rica in April and all my supps are half price

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TD epic unleashed is in a different league in comparison to the oral

Oral after a while I've noticed even while having a month off doesn't seem to do much for me

I switched to TD and I am getting huge pumps - looking leaner - strength and endurance is noticeably up

Only thing I hate is the runny mess that it creates and it dries sticky as which is just a pain in the ass

Also has a weird smell after leaving it there

I feel like it works better pre-workout for some reason.
TD about an hour pre-workout on chest days was always my favorite.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
is Post workout better to have it when pores are open? I know with ep1c tablets, 2 pre really helped my gym session..... so undecided if its better pre or post

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is Post workout better to have it when pores are open? I know with ep1c tablets, 2 pre really helped my gym session..... so undecided if its better pre or post
About an hour pre IMO. I like to exfoliate with a hot washcloth if not fresh out of a shower. Takes only a minute or so. The TD dries quickly to if you spread it thin.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
About an hour pre IMO. I like to exfoliate with a hot washcloth if not fresh out of a shower. Takes only a minute or so. The TD dries quickly to if you spread it thin.
1 serving post morning shower and 1 serving 1 hour pre evening workout. seems fine?

How long after my evening session should I shower, does Ep1c take a certain amount of time to fully absorb?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long after my evening session should I shower, does Ep1c take a certain amount of time to fully absorb?
I wouldn't shower immediately after. If you need to then apply a little earlier. I'd wait at least an hour after the workout or longer. I rarely sweat though.

Demination

Demination

Awards
It's runny and stains really bad
Ruined clothes and walls

This was their first batch though I read they fixed that issue
I learned quickly not to wear white shirt after applying it! No that serious of an issue as long as i was conscious on what I was planning to wear after.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
PRO TIP:

When the bottle is empty, poor in a couple ml of HOT water into the bottle. Shake it up real good, then apply the last two pumps and thank me later : )

This works even better with DSU as the residue is thicker and stickier when it dries to the sides of the tube.

Demination

Demination

Awards
PRO TIP:

When the bottle is empty, poor in a couple ml of HOT water into the bottle. Shake it up real good, then apply the last two pumps and thank me later : )

This works even better with DSU as the residue is thicker and stickier when it dries to the sides of the tube.
Smart Man!!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah unfortunately the transdermal is great and the caps not so much in comparison for me. Just can't stand using a transdermal, might try the caps again. But yeah 2 pumps a day were great-pump, vascular, endurance, lean, good mood.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I learned quickly not to wear white shirt after applying it! No that serious of an issue as long as i was conscious on what I was planning to wear after.
It's even stained the lighter colours!! It's nasty stuff but goddam it works

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's even stained the lighter colours!! It's nasty stuff but goddam it works
It is somewhat of a pain but you're right that it's well worth it. The nature of the ingredients is just that way. However, if there is a way to perfect it with no staining I'm sure OL will find it.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Have you guys thought to apply it then use a hairdryer to dry it, so it wont stain? seems pretty obvious to me....

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you guys thought to apply it then use a hairdryer to dry it, so it wont stain? seems pretty obvious to me....
Cool. Let me know if that works better. I will note that I only get stains on my white tank top and only if I sweat profusely which is usually only doing yard work, not the gym. My solution: Topless! I think the neighbor ladies appreciate it. Lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Let me know if that works better. I will note that I only get stains on my white tank top and only if I sweat profusely which is usually only doing yard work, not the gym. My solution: Topless! I think the neighbor ladies appreciate it. Lol
lol, what a tease....

Demination

Demination

Awards

If you sweet after application it will stain clothes. I used a hair dryer but that only helps for that moment you apply. I never worried much about it because I wear dark colors anyway

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
i dont understand how you guys are complaining about this it literally drys up in like a minute

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It's great, but I work outside 8 months a year and it's hot. Instant ruin clothes.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thighs, tops of feet, and Lower abdomen and hips. Common places Ive used it, seen great vascularity, much less worry of how it stains. I know what you guys mean on the shoulders and chest though.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thighs, tops of feet, and Lower abdomen and hips. Common places Ive used it, seen great vascularity, much less worry of how it stains. I know what you guys mean on the shoulders and chest though.
I'll add that Inside of wrists has worked well for me and with short sleeves or rolled up long sleeves = no stains

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, as others have said you really want to make sure that you rotate the sites you apply it to otherwise it can irritate the skin. That's not a OL thing, it's a transdermal issue cause of the standard alcohol carrier.