Anafuse Cut

Corgio

Awards
Hey everyone,

I'll try to keep this short.

This is my first post. I'm 26, 185lbs and about 17% BF (I think). My goal is to cut down to 12% BF (or less).

I lift 4 days a week with 15 minutes of cardio before every workout.

My diet is pretty simple:
Breakfast: egg white omelet
Snack: protein shake
Snack: green apple
Lunch: a grilled chicken breast
Pre workout snack: another Apple
Dinner after workout: usually salmon or chicken
Snack: protein shake.

I would def say I'm running at a deficit, but I don't count.

I am looking for a potent product that will help me trim body fat while maintains (or even gaining muscle). Preferably looking for something that doesn't require a PCT.

In my research I narrowed it down to a couple products:
Anafuse
UR Spray
Epi 2.0
11 spray (might require OTC PCT)

Which product would give me the best results for the hard dry look while trimming fat? Please feel free to recommend other sups. I am not completely opposed to something that requires and OTC PCT as long as the results are truly significantly better.

Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm a big fan of anafuse so I would definitely say run the anafuse and you could tag on a fat burner or even X gels sometimes is good on a cut. I usually will always throw in a joint supp though if I run x gels on a cut.

Corgio

Awards
I am already taking an omega-3 in the morning, is that enough. What exactly are xgels?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried anafuse and I liked it. (strong supplement shop delivered to the UK no problems :) ) but my personal view is that 11-keto/11-oxo would be best for a cut. at low dose otc pct would be fine.

Corgio

Awards
Could I run both 11-spray (or UR spray) along side anafuse?

Corgio

Awards
Does anyone recommend any other products that might be better, or are these the cream of the crop when it comes to low sides?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. If you're trying to get close to/into single digits, you're probably going to need to track your calories closely unfortunately. I found i couldn't get below around 15 percent without really dialing it in. I was able to get down to 15 rather easily following a cyclo keto diet.

Corgio

Awards
So, I have been doing more research and am noticing a few of the same products always rising to the top

ARA/xgels
Follidrone
Alphamax
ABE

I haven't run any of these in the past so I plan to use just one for now. But of these choices, which would be the best for a cut, lean, dry look? Maybe increased vascularity as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, I have been doing more research and am noticing a few of the same products always rising to the top

ARA/xgels
Follidrone
Alphamax
ABE

I haven't run any of these in the past so I plan to use just one for now. But of these choices, which would be the best for a cut, lean, dry look? Maybe increased vascularity as well.
I'd say x gels would be best for a cut just cause I have great pump from it and increased vascularity.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Xgels/ABE for mass
Follidrone for endurance
Alphamax for a cut

Corgio

Awards
I was thinking Alphamax as my first choice and maybe stack it with alphamine for a pure cut for 8 weeks then follow it up with xgels for a lean bulk so I can see how I react to both.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
an alternative to alphamine would be norcodrene+/-shift. Just be careful of forskolin in both Alphamax and shift.

Xgels/ABE/SL for the bulk.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking Alphamax as my first choice and maybe stack it with alphamine for a pure cut for 8 weeks then follow it up with xgels for a lean bulk so I can see how I react to both.
Alphamax and Alphamine is a great stack. RL and SPC are my favorites.

OxyMax XT also stacks great with Alphamax. Between the 2 you get a very full dose of F95, if your stomach can handle that much daily. You also get great clean long lasting energy and a great mood boost.

Corgio

Awards
Quick update and question.

I've been running Alphamax solo for about 3 weeks now. Working hard, eating well and Getting leaner ... So far loving it.

I am going to pick up another bottle so I can run it for 8 weeks, but my question is - should I go for the new Alphamax XT for my second bottle? What's more effective, arimistane or DHAA?

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
I think depending on dose they are equally effective. Some people love arimistane and some love DHAA. Personally I like the DHAA and I have been looking at AlphMax XT on priceplow - it now has a very good formulation. DHAA is probably better on a cut than arimistane because it is a PPAR agonist.

Mr Cooper has written about it on here I think, as it is also in the new Erase and SNS Inhibit-E both of which are quality products I have used.

Corgio

Awards
Quick update:

Lost about 7 lbs with first bottle of Alphamax.
About to start second bottle and stacking it with norcodrene. I will eventually post before after pictures.

After second bottle of Alphamax I am going to run xgels... Should I wait to take xgels after running two bottles of Alphamax? if so how long?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think you would need to wait. Congrats on the 7lb loss.

Have you thought of adding the xgels to the last 4 weeks of Alphamax. That's a great stack.

Corgio

Awards
I have thought about it, but I want to see how I react to xgels solo. I might stack Follidrone with the second half of my xgels run, however.

Corgio

Awards
I have been taking Alphamax in the AM and pre workout around 6pm, but now I'll be taking norcodrene pre workout. Should I still take Alphamax at the same time or before bed to help with sleep?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have been taking Alphamax in the AM and pre workout around 6pm, but now I'll be taking norcodrene pre workout. Should I still take Alphamax at the same time or before bed to help with sleep?
whichever works the best for you my man. If it's more convenient to dose before bed the dose it that way. The two products don't have any negative interactions I can think of right now

Corgio

Awards
Tried posting 4 week results pictures .. Didn't work. Not sure how to do it on the iphone

Corgio

Awards
Finished Alphamax a couple weeks ago... Got down to 173. Lost 12 lbs total. Starting to do a lean bulk/recomp with the following stack:

Xgels
PA via SL
Norcodrene
Shift

Goal is to get to 180-185lbs while maintaining/decreasing current fat levels. Wish me luck.

Corgio

Awards
Actually I have a question regarding how to dose the shift...

Should I split the two pills or take them at once? (F95 does not affect my stomach)

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
11 keto was a great recomp tool for me at 600 mg for 4 weeks, did otc pct and was fine but if i were to do it again id run nolva or clomid.