alphamine clone?

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

does any1 know the product "viper xtreme alphalean"?
it is a exact clone of pes alphamine

is it legit?

Thanks!

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi guys,

does any1 know the product "viper xtreme alphalean"?
it is a exact clone of pes alphamine

is it legit?

Thanks!
It has pretty much the same ingredients, but never heard of the brand... why wouldnt you just stick to the tried and truth alphamine. KING OF THERMOGENIC POWDERS!

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
It has pretty much the same ingredients, but never heard of the brand... why wouldnt you just stick to the tried and truth alphamine. KING OF THERMOGENIC POWDERS!
because this is 30% cheaper (at least for us europeans)..
right now, im planning my diet from march-june, and i cant afford to pay 200€+ for alphamine alone.. :(
(i really love alphamine, it is great, but i dotn have the money..)

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
because this is 30% cheaper (at least for us europeans)..
right now, im planning my diet from march-june, and i cant afford to pay 200€+ for alphamine alone.. :(
(i really love alphamine, it is great, but i dotn have the money..)
Go for it and let us know :p

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Wow, talk about a complete knockoff - from the name, label color and ingredients. Id be out for blood of I were PES haha

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Wow, talk about a complete knockoff - from the name, label color and ingredients. Id be out for blood of I were PES haha
they also copied VPX products (Meltdown and Meltdown v2)

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
they also copied VPX products (Meltdown and Meltdown v2)
This my friends is what you call a talentless company

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
This my friends is what you call a talentless company
i know, its a poor move..
the problem is, it is hard for us europeans to get the Us version of alphamine and if you can
get it, the price is abormal high.
and the intl version is not good imo..

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
i know, its a poor move..
the problem is, it is hard for us europeans to get the Us version of alphamine and if you can
get it, the price is abormal high.
and the intl version is not good imo..
I get that, such is the nature of the supp industry.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally just for the fact that they copied products I would stick with alphamine even if you have to pay alittle more. I love alphamine, norcodrene and shift by pes.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ManuR, which country are you in? :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery!

Ameyer9

Awards
I wouldn't even trust a company like that to meet label claims.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't even trust a company like that to meet label claims.
Honestly this would be a big concern for me as well. Just because they copied everything superficially doesn't mean that what they put in there is even the same. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bingo. The saying "you get what you pay for" is often quite true.
people also say that generic drugs are just as good as name brands....I don't believe this, but sometimes settle for generic because of cost!!!

PES should be used to being copied by now, this for sure isn't the 1st time....but PES still has a faithful following, this speaks volumes!!!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
people also say that generic drugs are just as good as name brands....I don't believe this, but sometimes settle for generic because of cost!!!

PES should be used to being copied by now, this for sure isn't the 1st time....but PES still has a faithful following, this speaks volumes!!!
Completely agree with the analogy to generic drugs and I understand that people do what they have to. I've done it myself. You just can't expect the same and need to ask why/how a product is cheaper.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established

Shouldn't be a concern with generic drugs. The company who owns the "patent" gets it for a period of time and then you are allowed to make generic copies of the drug at a cheaper rate.

It's done to allow the company who put the significant money into research for the drug to get approved to turn a profit off of it before other companies can make generic versions of it.

Just food for thought.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
guys im also a fan from alphamine.
but the INTL version is not good (and i dont need ppl tell me it is, because it isnt)
i love the taste of alphamine and i also like its effects

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Shouldn't be a concern with generic drugs. The company who owns the "patent" gets it for a period of time and then you are allowed to make generic copies of the drug at a cheaper rate.

It's done to allow the company who put the significant money into research for the drug to get approved to turn a profit off of it before other companies can make generic versions of it.

Just food for thought.
lol...that is not relevant to the point I was attempting to make!!!!!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
thats funny
viper xtreme alphalean even has the similar label haha

People may read it and go OH that was what i used, not alphamine as its just an energy drink ,doh, must have been alphalean silly me

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats funny
viper xtreme alphalean even has the similar label haha

People may read it and go OH that was what i used, not alphamine as its just an energy drink ,doh, must have been alphalean silly me
It's clearly infringement on our IP and will not be allowed.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I need to get some of this alpha lean since my fav thermogenic is null and void now

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
Well I need to get some of this alpha lean since my fav thermogenic is null and void now
alpha lean is good
taste is not as good as alphamine but its way cheaper for me here in europe than the og US version (around 59€ now xD)

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's clearly infringement on our IP and will not be allowed.
i say yall go ahead and allow it, since yall can't stick to the rule that have been going on since the beginning of time ( im guessing ) if it ain't broken why the hell change/fix it.
but mind you completely have a different product.
so yeah I say go ahead and let folks enjoy it.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
i say yall go ahead and allow it, since yall can't stick to the rule that have been going on since the beginning of time ( im guessing ) if it ain't broken why the hell change/fix it.
You have to actively protect your IP or you lose the rights to it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to actively protect your IP or you lose the rights to it.
yeah I see , but if u gave up the product to begin with why would u care about it ?unless they just want royalties to the formula ?
I never used alphamine but I recommended to few friends based on formula and reviews, I just think if pes don't want to sell it let the ppl still enjoy it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This was probably myspaces motto as well.

Those that fail to adapt, fail to last

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

nah my space just sucked a$$, plus you enhance a franchise you don't completely change it, like making mcdonalds sell tacos instead of burgers.
anyways

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just to clarify , all im just saying is if pes ditched alphamine og formula just let other ppl copy it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The only thing they could possibly enforce, would be stuff like names, label art, etc... There's no "IP" for a bunch of raw ingredients that anyone can buy and combine in a jug - every pre-workout seller would be suing each other... especially a PROP BLEND LOL :D So, while your EU product may disappear because they were dumb enough to look and sound the same - I'm sure someone else will throw the same powders into a jug.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
The only thing they could possibly enforce, would be stuff like names, label art, etc... There's no "IP" for a bunch of raw ingredients that anyone can buy and combine in a jug - every pre-workout seller would be suing each other... especially a PROP BLEND LOL :D So, while your EU product may disappear because they were dumb enough to look and sound the same - I'm sure someone else will throw the same powders into a jug.
Sounds like a very conservative view - May the best man win (they dont even make it anymore so ones mans junk...)

Welcome to Brexit

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
alpha lean is good
taste is not as good as alphamine but its way cheaper for me here in europe than the og US version (around 59€ now xD)
That's crazy. For all that just drink some coffee.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
coffee does nothing but send me to sleep! literally get the opposite effect

Must be the warming sensation but after my morning coffee its downhill from there.

On the flip side, concentrated caffeine in drink or pill form and im in the room

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
coffee does nothing but send me to sleep! literally get the opposite effect

Must be the warming sensation but after my morning coffee its downhill from there.

On the flip side, concentrated caffeine in drink or pill form and im in the room
Caffeine pills then bro. Spending more than .50$ on a caffeinated supp is absurd to me. Alphamine is great, but so is caffeine and yhcl or ephedrine

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did people get bent out of shape when hi tech remade jack3d or oep? if a company isn't making it anymore or if they are using a prop blend then who cares, just hope they improve on those flavors

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
did people get bent out of shape when hi tech remade jack3d or oep? if a company isn't making it anymore or if they are using a prop blend then who cares, just hope they improve on those flavors
From a customer standpoint I feel you, but as a creator I completely understand why people don't want their innovation being mimicked. It's not right.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From a customer standpoint I feel you, but as a creator I completely understand why people don't want their innovation being mimicked. It's not right.
yeah but it's 2016....everything gets mimicked in one form or another

but also if apple doesn't want to use syri anymore because they invented something they feel is new or improved....why would they care if droid is using their left over technology

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It doesn't even need to be a prop blend. Some stuff you just can't have exclusive rights to. Think of all the frozen pizza that is just dough, sauce, cheese and pepperoni - oh no! law suits! :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't even need to be a prop blend. Some stuff you just can't have exclusive rights to. Think of all the frozen pizza that is just dough, sauce, cheese and pepperoni - oh no! law suits! :D
yeah good example

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established

I'm a big fan of the phrase, adapt, migrate or die. Those are your only options in life.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To be fair, this company made an obvious attempt at a complete clone, (graphics and all), and did so wayyy before PES reformulated Alphamine (RIP)....so it's not quite the same thing as Hi-Tech re-introducing old formulas in completely different packaging months/years after they've been discontinued.

I dunno. Just rubs me the wrong way.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
See what happens when you google for it:

In your scenario, someone couldn't open "Papa Hons" and advertise "Exact pizza as Papa Johns".

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Does it matter chaps?

Just buy it, end of, if PES were bothered they'd still make it. no lost earning other than company direction.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
See what happens when you google for it:

In your scenario, someone couldn't open "Papa Hons" and advertise "Exact pizza as Papa Johns".
I never said anything about names, logos, etc... 'Monster Cable' used to sue stadium owners and job seeking companies - I get it. I was specifically talking about how a bunch of powders in a jug can't be protected.