Free AmentoMax!!!!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone want a free bottle of sealed AmentoMax, exp 10/16? I am feeling generous and have no need for it. Just cover shipping.

Edit: one post per person please and I'll be picking winner using a random number generator and matching it with the post #

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
mine! pm me with shipping cost!

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Haha im going to let it sit for a while and then use a random number generator to pick the winner...whatever post number comes up wins :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha im going to let it sit for a while and then use a random number generator to pick the winner...whatever post number comes up wins :)
fair enough ;)

posting again

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
and again

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you get the point :pokey:

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha I'll edit for one post per person and I'll find something to send you if you don't win, for the effort

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I never tried it and this seems like I good time to try some, I'm in! :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Christmas in January

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In! Love free stuff and AmentoMax!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll pass on the entry but it is very generous and commendable ;)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'll throw my name in the ring. Amento is something I have not used solo yet

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I'm running Amento right now and love it. I'll throw my name in ��

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im in. I always use it on meet days for any possible acute strength benefits.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I read it was all hype and doesn't even really do anything.
So have I. Exactly why i put "possible" into my app. But, fwiw, i do feel like i notice something. Placebo or not...i could care less if i think it will help on meet day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So have I. Exactly why i put "possible" into my app. But, fwiw, i do feel like i notice something. Placebo or not...i could care less if i think it will help on meet day.
IMO this is such an underrated benefit of supps... Sure, many of them do nothing, but if you believe (and the right mindset is often what people can never achieve) they're doing something they can be the trigger to push you past what you would otherwise.

To me, that's worth it. Especially for a cheap supp.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO this is such an underrated benefit of supps... Sure, many of them do nothing, but if you believe (and the right mindset is often what people can never achieve) they're doing something they can be the trigger to push you past what you would otherwise.

Completely agreed, 100%.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I want everyone to have a chance so I'll probably end it on Monday or Tuesday night!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In.

Coachtrot

Coachtrot

Awards
Can't win the powerball...so maybe I can win this.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else want in

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Free country and all that, but this mindset is foreign to me - but cool, to each their own, peace. Amento shouldn't work based on the pharmacokinetics (at least if that T-life thread is accurate). I believe Danes is mega-dosing it though.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Free country and all that, but this mindset is foreign to me - but cool, to each their own, peace. Amento shouldn't work based on the pharmacokinetics (at least if that T-life thread is accurate). I believe Danes is mega-dosing it though.
Haha havent been using it yet but I will let you know how it goes with 320mg daily :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Haha havent been using it yet but I will let you know how it goes with 320mg daily :)
love it.

is there anything you take in normal doses or are we to just assume that you're a 47' tall viking that requires mega doses? ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
love it.

is there anything you take in normal doses or are we to just assume that you're a 47' tall viking that requires mega doses? ;)
Someone needs to make a thread about mega-dosing. A scientific one, not some BS broscience about if you are a bigger guy you need to take more just because.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm really surprised you haven't ordered a Kilo of that 98% Amentoflavone I found for you from China :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love it.

Ooh hahaha i am not sure if I ever mentioned in any threads but i actually took 6 caps of amento with a mistake. I thought i was taking a test booster (same color of the caps). Almost all my supps are in creatine boxes due to repacking. Thats a method which works and it goes thru customs EVERY time !
After just one day I felt acute strength increase.. and after one week (when I found out I was taking wrong caps) , i stopped with amento. Believe me or not, strength decreased too.

So thats why I want to give it a chance again to see if I respond same way I did last time.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm really surprised you haven't ordered a Kilo of that 98% Amentoflavone I found for you from China :)
I am not sure what that powder exactly is :D
Amento caps i used had rosemary-like smell lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'd say it's all the same... but we won't get into that :)
Yea :)

I mean it is interesting because I didnt knew I was taking amento So I didnt expect anything from the T booster. Never expecting anything first 2-3 weeks. Later, I expect libido boost etc.
My strength really increased that week. But went down again after stopping.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anyone want a free bottle of sealed AmentoMax, exp 10/16? I am feeling generous and have no need for it. Just cover shipping.

Edit: one post per person please and I'll be picking winner using a random number generator and matching it with the post #
You are very kind guy :)pick booneman77

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried amento by itself. I'm in!

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Hi jack of thread but: can I take Amento thru out the day? I'm off Norcodrene and was looking at taking it at the least 30 min before work outs (lifting).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi jack of thread but: can I take Amento thru out the day? I'm off Norcodrene and was looking at taking it at the least 30 min before work outs (lifting).
When I accidentaly took Amento, I dosed 2 caps 3 times daily

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I take 4-5 caps of amentomax preworkout and literally have 0 benefits from it lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ooh hahaha i am not sure if I ever mentioned in any threads but i actually took 6 caps of amento with a mistake. I thought i was taking a test booster (same color of the caps). Almost all my supps are in creatine boxes due to repacking. Thats a method which works and it goes thru customs EVERY time !
After just one day I felt acute strength increase.. and after one week (when I found out I was taking wrong caps) , i stopped with amento. Believe me or not, strength decreased too.

So thats why I want to give it a chance again to see if I respond same way I did last time.
Haha I know all about repacking... I send one of my buddies here in aus all his goodies repacked ;)

The secret is to put a tab of paper inside the bottle that says what it is, or write it on the bottom of the lid

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha I know all about repacking... I send one of my buddies here in aus all his goodies repacked ;)

The secret is to put a tab of paper inside the bottle that says what it is, or write it on the bottom of the lid
Good advice for sure :) i usualy , the caps are so different. Now, my PA caps are red, BMP white, clear muscle caps are clear etc. No problem. :)