Alphamax stack

kafahmy

Awards
Planning on running Alphamax for 8 weeks and was wondering if i should stack it with ArA or ABE...i've read good reviews on both Ara and ABE but was checking if anyone had a good experience with either one ...thx in advance

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi There. There is plenty of feedback on Alphamax stacked with ABE and/or ArA. You should be able to do a search and find a lot of threads.

Have you ran any of them solo yet? What are your goals?

kafahmy

Awards
I ran alphamax with SNS x gel and had good results...my current goal is recomp but also would it would be nice to have an elevated mood and better sense of well being that i usually get on natty test boosters

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you have already ran Alphamax with ARA then give Alphamax + ABE a try! Alphamax + ABE is fantastic stack but keep in mind you'll be gettng quite a bit of Forskolin so keep that in mind if you notice any GI discomfort. There are tons of positive reviews for Alphamax + ABE!!

kafahmy

Awards
Yea i've read about the GI discomfort so i won't take it on empty stomack and will drink lot of fluid to..lastly, do u think adding DAA to the stack is a good move or it's overkill ?
Thx for the reply guys...you're the best

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't speak much for DAA, every time I tried it in the past I couldn't stomach it.

Really with Alphamax and ABE you don't need much else. I would just grab a CreMax XT to cover the basics.

kafahmy

Awards
Tell me about it !! ,first time i used DAA i spent the rest.of the day in the bathroom lol but i found that if taken right before bed i feel good the next day and no stomack discomfort at all

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I think Alphamax and ABE would be an awesome stack. I am taking ABE and El1minate (which is another arimistane product) and absolutely love the combo. I would def give ABE and Alphamax a shot. I would honest just add Soy Lecithin to that stack instead of DAA.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Alphamax and ABE would be an awesome stack. I am taking ABE and El1minate (which is another arimistane product) and absolutely love the combo. I would def give ABE and Alphamax a shot. I would honest just add Soy Lecithin to that stack instead of DAA.
I am looking at simplifying my life and supp abuse ;) Both products are solid and buy and stock up on every sale, always prepared for gains.

kafahmy

Awards
None of them is on sale right now but i'll keep checking :)
I'll look into the Soy lecithin Zoomie..thx

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, to help your body get used to the F95 from both products, I may not stack both right away. I would start with one and then add the other. If you had 1 bottle of each, as an example, I would run AlphaMax or ABE weeks 1-4 and then introduce the other weeks 3-6. That way you get a little overlap, but also extend your cycle past 4 weeks. You could also do that if you run 2 bottles of each.

kafahmy

Awards
I was planning for 8 week cycle followed by a 4 week cycle of ARA to keep as much strenght as possible...do u think i should run alphamax at full dosage week 1 to 8 and ABE HALF Dosage week 1 to 8 as well (this way i'm consuming a total of 75 mg F95 ) or should i run ABE at full dosage week 4 to 8 ?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ABE and ArA have a synergistic effect if I remember correctly. Someone can correct me on that. If they do, ideally, you would want to run them together. If you do not want to run ArA and ABE together and want to use ArA at the tail end to extend your cycle, I would run them for two weeks together. Also, don't forget that your ArA run may be more than 4 weeks. You run ArA for 50 training days. If you train 5 days a week, you would want to run ArA for 10 weeks. I am going to assume you lift 5 days per week, just to make nice, even numbers.

Weeks 1-8

AlphaMax

Weeks 4-12

ABE

Weeks 7-16

ArA

Or something like that. I'm just quickly conceptualizing it in my head. I would need to sit down and write it out. You do not need to make it that elaborate. You could also run ABE and AlphaMax weeks 1-8 and the ArA weeks 9-whenever your 50 days is up. I just like a slight overlap to extend my runs.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
None of them is on sale right now but i'll keep checking :)
I'll look into the Soy lecithin Zoomie..thx
Even if they aren't on sale the ABE is still really worth it IMO. It's a great product that I actually have seen and felt work with several different versions of the product. You don't have to just "hope" that you are gaining an edge from the product. Also Soy Lecithin is awesome! It's super cheap and really effective. I just started using it a couple of months ago (as I had never thrown it in a bulking cycle before) and I love it. Muscle fullness/glycogen retention and it makes me hungrier as well. Also, my strength has strongly increased weekly (this is def helped by the ABE as well). But you should give it a shot. There are tons of threads on Anabolicminds about Soy lecithin and Phosphatidic Acid

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Performax Labs AND PES Anabeta are on sale at Nutriverse, up to 20% off if that makes your decision any easier - see supplement deals section for more info on our Holiday Sale ;)

kafahmy

Awards
ABE and ArA have a synergistic effect if I remember correctly. Someone can correct me on that. If they do, ideally, you would want to run them together. If you do not want to run ArA and ABE together and want to use ArA at the tail end to extend your cycle, I would run them for two weeks together. Also, don't forget that your ArA run may be more than 4 weeks. You run ArA for 50 training days. If you train 5 days a week, you would want to run ArA for 10 weeks. I am going to assume you lift 5 days per week, just to make nice, even numbers.

Weeks 1-8

AlphaMax

Weeks 4-12

ABE

Weeks 7-16

ArA

Or something like that. I'm just quickly conceptualizing it in my head. I would need to sit down and write it out. You do not need to make it that elaborate. You could also run ABE and AlphaMax weeks 1-8 and the ArA weeks 9-whenever your 50 days is up. I just like a slight overlap to extend my runs.
Sounds like a plan :)
I like that my full cycle now is 12 weeks instead of 8 and with the ARA slpit on my 50 workouts i can definetly extend it more
Thank you sir ..that was really useful