OL EU and SU Canada Customs

WAF

WAF

Awards
I'm just curious if anyone has had any issues bringing OL Epic Unleased and Strength Unleashed into Canada? I've had two boxes that were too be delivered 1 with EU and SU and the other was filled with Vitality. They both shipped the same date, I have received the Vitality box yet Customs is holding the other box. Thanks.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Hi, I'm from Norway. In Europe

I have order 2 SU and 2 EU.
In The same package. In The tracking it says "In country" for 3 days now. So I havent received anything yet. Hope it will come thruuu.

I have got EU (Ep1c Unleashed) from Nutriverse before. Its legal so The customs Should let it thruuu!

Good luck bud!

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I'm just curious if anyone has had any issues bringing OL Epic Unleased and Strength Unleashed into Canada? I've had two boxes that were too be delivered 1 with EU and SU and the other was filled with Vitality. They both shipped the same date, I have received the Vitality box yet Customs is holding the other box. Thanks.
They should be fine, we have had no problem shipping to Canada GNO could maybe give you some info on the customs processes brother.

WAF

WAF

Awards
They should be fine, we have had no problem shipping to Canada GNO could maybe give you some info on the customs processes brother.
Thanks....I never thought there would be an issue. But just curious if I can expect them.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Thanks....I never thought there would be an issue. But just curious if I can expect them.
Yea its weird that the SU would get stopped i could see if it was the EU Transdermal throwing a red flag but none the less it doesn't make much sense.
They are ridiculous when it comes to supplements .

WAF

WAF

Awards
Yah that's why I went with all pills, hopefully I get the supps.... got like 1400$ of supps coming...... might be the last time i order from the US.

Placed an order with another company and now even though it hasn't shipped yet....having doubts.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Yah that's why I went with all pills, hopefully I get the supps.... got like 1400$ of supps coming...... might be the last time i order from the US.

Placed an order with another company and now even though it hasn't shipped yet....having doubts.
Im sorry to hear that brother, its frustrating to say the least waiting on your supps especially because you probably need them for a run you had planned out.

WAF

WAF

Awards
I'm ok for the month, just seems like always something ordering from down there. Almost never fails....

Canadians buying supps.

step 1. start your computer
step 2. fill your cart
step 3. bend over
step 4. nothing you can do

WAF

WAF

Awards
Hi, I'm from Norway. In Europe

I have order 2 SU and 2 EU.
In The same package. In The tracking it says "In country" for 3 days now. So I havent received anything yet. Hope it will come thruuu.

I have got EU (Ep1c Unleashed) from Nutriverse before. Its legal so The customs Should let it thruuu!

Good luck bud!
Thanks for the hopeful thoughts bro. Same here 4 days though other package went through in a couple mins stated by the tracking.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
1test Anabolics 1
Anabolics 11
Supplements 26
Anabolics 37
Supplements 2