Follicare HAir regrowth system Review

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Thumbs up Follicare HAir regrowth system Review

Cross posted at avant....

about 4 months ago i was shopping around for some hair regrowth products as i noticed my hair wasnt doing so well, a lot of thinning around the temples and front especially. to make a long story short i settled in on follicare.com

i ordered the 4 month supply, and started using it as instructed 2 times daily religiously.

The product contains a spray bottle(which the included minoxidil %5 can be added to for convenience) a 2 pill/day supplement and a shampoo.

Foir the record i tried straight rogain(%5 minox) for almost 6 months staright with very very little result. so on i go....

Results, end of:

Month 1:
    i personally did not notice anything but my gf swears she sees tiny little hairts appearing everywhere.

Month 2:
    I started seeing these brand new hairs. getting pretty excited by this point, as i read it could take 8 to 12 weeks to notice anything to begin with.

Month 3:
    The rate of new hair growing slowed down a bit, but the new ones are getting longer. hooray for filling up those nasty areas.
    Decided on the advice of fello posters to add 2 applications og spironolactone after the spray. Figured if i am going through all this hassle i might as well throw this cheap addition in. eh? :P

Month4:
    this month i went on the extreme 2 week diet, with 1-ad and SO+, and extending the androgen for the whole month aswell(currently week 2 pct). continued with spiro.

considering the above its still was astonishing to see the improvement apparent. it was getting better, at a slower rate but still no regression even with the powerfull androgens.
    This month everyone was totally noticing my hair(mainly people i havent seen for month.)

I am very glad it had worked for me, and the money back guarrantee was a very welcome addition when i made my purchase. I will be getting another 4 month supplu end of this week to continue.

overall, extremely pleased

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Glad to hear it worked for you. How much is that stuff?
  3. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.32%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

sounds like similar products you can get from custom.
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.1%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Quote Originally Posted by wastedwhiteboy2
    sounds like similar products you can get from custom.
    i got the spiro from CNW, but the minox comes with the package so i didnt bother.

anyways like i said i tried the minox by itself and nada. and the spiro i added the 3rd month when the whole thing was working already. so it must be the shampoo and spray making it happen

its a $160 for 4 month supply.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neoborn's Natural Hair Regrowth FAQ
    By neoborn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-20-2008, 11:01 PM
  2. hair regrowth after cycle
    By mfbb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 06:42 PM
  3. Revita Hair Regrowth Shampoo
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics