which is better?

Misfits88

Awards
Which is better for an epi/tren cycle, inhibit P or Prolactrone?

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO, Inhibit P has a much more comprehensive formula. I am an SNS rep, though.

Check out the research on Vitex Agnus and P5P for Prolactin control, as well as Mucuna Pruriens. Mucuna Pruriens is the only ingredient shared by both of them. Just different doses.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is better for an epi/tren cycle, inhibit P or Prolactrone?
I've heard that they're both good but I've only used Prolactrone so I can't compare. Prolactrone has a big dose of 99 percent LDOPA extract! Huge sleep and recovery benefits as well as being able to lower prolactin and combat prolactin sides from Trenavar cycles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe paul56778 used Prolactrone with great success on a Trenavar cycle. His doses were extremely high too, like 200 mg or something if I recall correctly.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also consider that Inhibit P contains 3 ingredients proven in clinical studies to support dopamine production, which in turn lowers and/or inhibits the production of prolactin.

In addition, you can grab a bottle for around 25 bucks :)

Mucuna Pruriens is great for prolactin control, but the other ingredients make for a very effective product.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Your going to get slightly conflicting opinions here, with that being said we have gotten great feedback on both products you cant go wrong with either they are both from top notch companys.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I used Inhibit P while running Tr3n (90mg/day for 6 weeks) with no problems.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It depends. Do you want to spend more than you need to?. Then go with prolactrone. If you want a great quality product that works for a reasonable price, then go with Inhibit P.

Misfits88

Awards
awesome thanx for the fast replies, I already have some inhibit p just wanted to make sure that was enough for my upcoming cycle

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They're both available at discount thru Nutriverse if that makes your decision any easier ;) See supplement deals section for deetz on our Holiday Sale

I've used both, can't miss with either

Misfits88

Awards
haha thanx volvo but ive already spend my rent money at nutri-verse for my cycle support supps. Have a safe and happy new years fellow bros and ladies