Quick Forskolin Dosing Question

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Running 100mg/day of F-95. I split it up into 2 50mg doses. My first dose is about 8AM. My second dose is usually 3PM. Both doses are about 30 minutes prior to food. I like at 5ish.

I'm trying to see the cause of my intra-workout stomach aches and I'm trying to see if Forskolin is the cause. If I do an 8AM dose, and then dose my second AFTER lifting (so like 8PM), would I still get all of the benefits knowing that 1) the doses are 12 hours apart and 2) I'm dosing Forskolin after lifting?

Thanks!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're having GI distress, def try taking it with food.
You will be fine splitting the dose like that.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys,

Running 100mg/day of F-95. I split it up into 2 50mg doses. My first dose is about 8AM. My second dose is usually 3PM. Both doses are about 30 minutes prior to food. I like at 5ish.

I'm trying to see the cause of my intra-workout stomach aches and I'm trying to see if Forskolin is the cause. If I do an 8AM dose, and then dose my second AFTER lifting (so like 8PM), would I still get all of the benefits knowing that 1) the doses are 12 hours apart and 2) I'm dosing Forskolin after lifting?

Thanks!
No problem taking them apart like that. How long after are you having stomach issues (when do you workout)?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
No problem taking them apart like that. How long after are you having stomach issues (when do you workout)?
Sometimes like 30 mins-1 hour. It may be coincidence but I need to keep testing out the cause of it. Could be forskolin, or it may be something else. Thanks for your response!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sometimes like 30 mins-1 hour. It may be coincidence but I need to keep testing out the cause of it. Could be forskolin, or it may be something else. Thanks for your response!
Ya I'd try it later like you planned and see if that helps.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try to split the doses like you suggested at 8AM and after lifting, or even try splitting the doses up into 25mg doses 4x per day (8AM, 12AM, pre-workout, and pre-bed).