HGH supps you like

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Age Force HGH MAXIMIZE or HGH POWERPATCH. There are many reviews and logs on this forum. You can also check out the website at AGEFORCE.com

We also have the weekly giveaway promo going on. Great way to get in on the patches!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
OL Ghar1ne fasho. Getting harder to find tho because they stopped making it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Out Cold is a great sleep aid to get you in a deep sleep designed to help increase growth factors. Def worth a look imo.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Somatomax is a great one in my opinion!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Somatomax is a great one in my opinion!!!
I haven't tried this yet, but have heard great things about it. I may have to try this when my REM 8.0 runs out. Do you know how these compare to each other?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard some positive things about somatomax too. In my opinion your better off going with a natural anabolic supp over an otc hgh supp.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I haven't tried this yet, but have heard great things about it. I may have to try this when my REM 8.0 runs out. Do you know how these compare to each other?
Rem 8.0 is an EXCELLENT sleep aid, but I feel that Somatomax is better for recovery than sleep. Yes, it has a sleep aid, but its more benefical for overall recovery and unlocking natural HGH in the body. The basically do that same thing, you just need to figure out which one works better for you brother!!!!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth Factor XT gets excellent reviews, and I think the formula is top notch.

It's actually much more than a typical GH supp, in my opinion. It's excellent for recovery.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you're an ScamForce patch shill you should probably put it in your sig, if you're not, you should probably stop trying to rip other people off as much as you are getting ripped off.

AgeForce patches claim to contain actual HGH.

HGH is too large for transdermal delivery without microneedle patches.

AgeForce patches are not microneedle patches.
I am sorry you feel that way. However there are many studies on the AGEFORCE website that proves the validity of the patch. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sorry you feel that way. However there are many studies on the AGEFORCE website that proves the validity of the patch. You are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.
It's not my opinion that the HGH molecule is too large to passthrough the skin.

It is fact.

There is lots of studies on injected HGH posted on the "HGH research" page of your website.

There is not a single study demonstrating the effectiveness of transdermal HGH on your website.

Also, transdermals are by definition illegal supplements, and yet your website advertises "HGH supplements"

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed it should be in the sig.

I was interested in theses at first but the more I looked into it and with great advice from others with more know how than myself it looks like this is not possible to do without a more advanced technolgy used transdermaly.
There are microneedle patches that can deliver HGH transdermally, they are prescription-only, and expensive.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The company rep bickering stops.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LG Sciences GHenerate is absolutely amazing, at least from a sleeping standpoint.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They didn't want to continue selling drugs as supplements. Smart move on their part in my opinion.
That why Olympus uk has gone?? Ye I suppose there is a bigger market for non anabolic stuff

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought it was a rule that you had to have the company you rep for in your signature. Isn't this a rule?.
1. He's new.

2. He's been told.

3. There were threads announcing he's a rep.

4. He's started promo's threads so he's doing a horrible job at hiding it, if he was trying.

5. Stop caring so much about a sig.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
1. He's new.

2. He's been told.

3. There were threads announcing he's a rep.

4. He's started promo's threads so he's doing a horrible job at hiding it, if he was trying.

5. Stop caring so much about a sig.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
No one who spoke of Prolactrone, blacklionresearch ...
why?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oral GH supps are a waste of money unless using them for sleep purposes only.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Isn't that more of a PH? Not familiar with the compound so can't really comment on that.
Not even close. It's an orally administered growth hormone secretatogue.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I personally love it.
I started it this week - well, sort of: I got the almost free "HGH Maximize" patches when they had the shipping only deal. The label says MK-677 with some other stuff. Questionable if it's light enough for TD transmission, but what the hey, it was $7 for a month. Then I'll transition to 10mg of OL-UK MK677 orals.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I started it this week - well, sort of: I got the almost free "HGH Maximize" patches when they had the shipping only deal. The label says MK-677 with some other stuff. Questionable if it's light enough for TD transmission, but what the hey, it was $7 for a month. Then I'll transition to 10mg of OL-UK MK677 orals.
I got the same stuff. Have used it consistently for almost 3 weeks and have yet to experience any of the benefits I received from Ghar1ne so now I'm using both. I'm sure a rep will come in here and call me a nonresponder or otherwise dispute my claims but I think these patches are BS and even $7 is paying more than these are worth.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I got the same stuff. Have used it consistently for almost 3 weeks and have yet to experience any of the benefits I received from Ghar1ne so now I'm using both. I'm sure a rep will come in here and call me a nonresponder or otherwise dispute my claims but I think these patches are BS and even $7 is paying more than these are worth.
Yeah, I gave them a shot due to a guy I respect getting blood work done after using their Testo100 patches - those worked well for him. If these HGH ones are bunk, I'm not too worried, when my actual cut starts on 1 Feb, I'll be on the Ghar1ne.

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Ditch the patches and go straight to the Ghar1ne for the win!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
You would likely notice the effects of MK-677..its a pretty amazing drug. Unfortunately, it's about the foulest tasting substance on the planet. If the TD route works for MK administration, then I'll be on board.

I liked the original version of HGH-Up. The beta version actually gave me carpal tunnel and aching joints.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You would likely notice the effects of MK-677..its a pretty amazing drug. Unfortunately, it's about the foulest tasting substance on the planet. If the TD route works for MK administration, then I'll be on board.

I liked the original version of HGH-Up. The beta version actually gave me carpal tunnel and aching joints.
I do notice the effects of MK when taken orally. The patches on the other hand... Nothing.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
How did the original version differ from what's out there now? The current one (Applied Nutri?) is the same Mucuna/Safed Musli combo that only did anything in 2 out of 17 people (~ an 11.75% chance of eliciting a higher GH release).

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Do you think MK 677 is a waste of money?
I agree with Chefdeez. However, MK677 is probably the only exception lol. I'm on 30mg right now and this definitely has exceeded my expectations.

M.I.D

M.I.D

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately Ghar1ne is no longer tho. Who else is making the mk677?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I'm sure the Sponsor Research Chemical companies have it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
How did the original version differ from what's out there now? The current one (Applied Nutri?) is the same Mucuna/Safed Musli combo that only did anything in 2 out of 17 people (~ an 11.75% chance of eliciting a higher GH release).
I'm not even sure of what the original ingredient list was since it was a beta and I didn't work for them (never have). It could have been just an enormous dose of B6 or something like that, but I literally had all the sides you hear about from high dose HGH use. Used it a few times after it hit the shelves, but it wasnt nearly as impressive.

Basically, nothing compares to MK or the real HGH.