Ostar1ne

DC1031

Awards
Thinking of starting Ostar1ne, What should I stack it with? This is my first time using a product like this.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thinking of starting Ostar1ne, What should I stack it with? This is my first time using a product like this.
I'm taking ostarine for the first time right now and I'm stacking it with 4 pumps of dermacrine. I take OL epic unleashed pwo 2 caps and 1 cap AM on rest days. About to throw in OL strength unleashed

DC1031

Awards
Im female, about 110, 5'3, 32 yrs.
what type of workout routine should I focus on? I'm worried about gaining fat.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im female, about 110, 5'3, 32 yrs.
what type of workout routine should I focus on? I'm worried about gaining fat.
Are you wanting to take ostarine? If so, yates84 or YatesWifey04 can help you with that.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is your first time with osta then I suggest you run it solo. 5 to 10mg for 6 to 8 weeks is all you really need. Are you planning on ever having children? If you are then I wouldn't use ostarine, infertility issues are a real concern. Osta is best utilized in a cut to maintain muscle mass in a deficit. There are much better sarms for bulking imo. YatesWifey04 will get in here whenever she can manage to get her phone back from our kid lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also you'll need a pct with osta. I recommend picking up a serm and doing a proper pct if you decide to run it. And you can throw in any natural anabolic supp with osta. It would stack nicely.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also you'll need a pct with osta. I recommend picking up a serm and doing a proper pct if you decide to run it. And you can throw in any natural anabolic supp with osta. It would stack nicely.
Females don't require a pct ;)

latinorebel

Awards
Why are some of these products no longer on the OL site?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DC1031

Awards
Thank you.
This is all new to me, so any advice is appreciated. I don't plant on having children, btw. So I'm not worried about that. My concerns are: what else should I be taking to optimize results, what are the side effects, what changes will I start to see that are normal, and will I gain fat.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you.
This is all new to me, so any advice is appreciated. I don't plant on having children, btw. So I'm not worried about that. My concerns are: what else should I be taking to optimize results, what are the side effects, what changes will I start to see that are normal, and will I gain fat.
You won't see any fat. Stack the Ostarine with OL epic unleashed and OL strength unleashed.

These things all depend upon your diet and workouts as well as sleep. Your body composure will greatly change if those things are all working together.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
P
You won't see any fat. Stack the Ostarine with OL epic unleashed and OL strength unleashed.

These things all depend upon your diet and workouts as well as sleep. Your body composure will greatly change if those things are all working together.
You think it's possible to feel laxogenin or epi on top of osta ?! Save them for pct

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How bout effects on the liver?
The orginal study done on osta showed very little toxicity on the liver at 3mg dose. So taking 15-25mg doses I would run a liver/cycle support

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

DC1031

Awards
Would TUDCA be my best bet for overall liver support? I'm new to prohormones and just want to cover all my bases regarding my health.

And btw, 'thank you' to everyone responding and helping me out. It appreciated.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would TUDCA be my best bet for overall liver support? I'm new to prohormones and just want to cover all my bases regarding my health.

And btw, 'thank you' to everyone responding and helping me out. It appreciated.
Tudca at 500mg and a gram of NAC every day will definitely have you covered. It's a little overkill for osta but never hurts to be over prepared.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you feel you need to stack it with something?. This should be in the anabolics section. This drug is fine on its own.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
P
You think it's possible to feel laxogenin or epi on top of osta ?! Save them for pct
She won't need pct....females don't require pct.

You shouldn't be taking Ostarine if you are a female...@ that guy samarinoi . I can never remember.
She stated she doesn't plan on having children. That is the primary concern for women & Osta....possible fertility issues. So, she would be ok to use it.

I think Dermacrine is more suited for females. Ostarine I'd say for females to stay away.
Really? How? Why?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
DC1031 can you talk to me more about your main goals, current diet, and training? Feel free to pm me if you wish, but we can steer you more in the right direction if we have this info. I ran Osta for 8 weeks. I did stack it with another SARM, but as yates84 suggested, I would suggest that you run it solo your first time. I had great recomping benefits from it, and benefited greatly from its healing properties. Gaining body fat, with the right diet & training regimen, shouldn't be a concern on Osta. yates84 & I have a training log if you want to check out my results from my last cycle.