Magnitropin/MDX Follidrex Stack

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about a future stack with Magnitropin and Follidrex (Follidrex is cheap on nutraplanet). I'm going to throw in Forskolin-95 as well. What do you all think? I thought it may be a good idea to throw in some extra epi with the Magnitropin. I will most likely use this after my ARA run. Thanks!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I also forgot to add that I'll definitely be running SL with this as well. Just wondering what you all thought about the stack/dosing?

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds pretty solid to me. I loved magnitropin.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I feel it's a must to add a little extra -epi to Magnitropin so yeah that sounds like a nice stack.

I would start with just one cap of Follidrex added to the full Magnitropin dose. You may need to bump it up to 2 caps eventually.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I feel it's a must to add a little extra -epi to Magnitropin so yeah that sounds like a nice stack.

I would start with just one cap of Follidrex added to the full Magnitropin dose. You may need to bump it up to 2 caps eventually.
Finally a reply! Haha thanks. That's exactly what I was going to do. I appreciate it. Gonna be fun to try out epi