OL Vital1ty - First Hand Experience??

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Olympus Labs Vital1ty -

I've read all the copy...but the reviews out there are pretty scant. All I can seem to find is people talking about how great it tastes. Which is wonderful; but I don't need a water flavorer.
Wondering if anyone out there has any first hand experience with the stuff, and if they can comment on any increased effects over just using good ole' Creatine Mono.

OL is having a saweeet sale on the stuff ($5)...considering stocking up if it works, if not, I'll just add another bottle of Str3ngth to my order instead.

THANKS!!

LEATHERFACE

Awards
what do you expect from betaine + creatine mono? lol nothing crazy to say about this product

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
what do you expect from betaine + creatine mono? lol nothing crazy to say about this product
10lbs lbm, -5%BF within 6 weeks, immediate recovery, and to become a millionaire. You know...all the stuff promised in the copy. ; )

lol...seriously though. Just wondered if the addition of betaine and the other "cortisol management ingredients" added up to a difference I would actually notice, or if it's just a bunch of stuff that looks good on paper and anecdotal studies.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
10lbs lbm, -5%BF within 6 weeks, immediate recovery, and to become a millionaire. You know...all the stuff promised in the copy. ; )

lol...seriously though. Just wondered if the addition of betaine and the other "cortisol management ingredients" added up to a difference I would actually notice, or if it's just a bunch of stuff that looks good on paper and anecdotal studies.
In my opinion betaine is overhyped

Irons_Mule

Irons_Mule

Awards
Bump...there's gotta be more than one person with thoughts on this?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only been taking t for about 3 weeks, and I'm not a hardcore bodybuilder type of guy. I have noticed some strength gains (nothing phenomenal) and muscle fullness in that time. I have also noticed an increase in my mood, which was something I hadn't expected. Job stress doesn't get me going like it did before, so I'm pretty happy about that. With it being discontinued and priced at $5.00 for 30 servings, it's pretty much a no brainer for me. Curious to see what the replacement has to offer.

Maybe not the type of person you were hoping to here from, but that's what I've noticed.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I think I commented on you asking this question yesterday man. Was it you who asked?
Anyway, nothing special. I know it's tempting because it's a sale but from my experience creatine mono is fine on its own. No need for extra "synergy" from betaine.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I've never tried PS so I don't know what it adds. But if you are looking for staples, just spend the (slightly) extra cash on Ergonine. I used it for three months before starting a cycle and did have noticeable increases in endurance and recovery. Once I finish up this cycle, I will hop back on it for good.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I have also noticed an increase in my mood, which was something I hadn't expected. Job stress doesn't get me going like it did before, so I'm pretty happy about that.
That's the phosphatidylserine working. You are getting a great deal on that alone

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
OL say they found some in the lecithin they tested. It is likely an inconsequential amount.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I haven't been using creatine or betaine - I've been focused on losing fat, but I just picked up 8 bottles of it for $5 each. I will give 2 away and keep the other 6 for myself. Creatine is a tried and true builder, and a 6 month supply for $30 with all the extras isn't worth passing on. I know I could get a kg for $15 or less, but the betaine, PS, etc. is surely worth it, even if the results are barely noticeable.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump...there's gotta be more than one person with thoughts on this?
OP, think of this as a staple. At the heart of it, it will be your creatine replacement. The betaine and phosphatidylserine are added bonuses. PS has cognition and memory effects, and for performance stacked with Caffeine has extra benefit related to fatigue. Betaine has some good support behind it too, but at the end of the day, $5 for your creatine supply alone would be a good deal. Taste aside.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw that deal on Vita1ty too..almost too good to pass up on

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I don't use creatine very often... But $5 a tub for vitality was worth going back to it. Plus I've never tried it and heard it's on its way out so I wanted to try it. Got 2 tubs coming

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
FWIW,
Soy lecithin doesn't have PS.
According to examine, with a reference, it is about 3% PS. Quite a small percentage to get 400mg of PS from it. While I realize that phospholipid content could vary a little bit, I would not expect it to vary more than a few percent.

PS is usually rather expensive. I was surprised how reasonably priced Vitality was (even at the normal price) given the advertised PS content. At the sale price it is an absolute steal if for no other reason than the PS content.