DAA (face bloating) + PES Erase (hair loss) stack

alexamx

Awards
28 yo male and I am finding DAA very effective cycled on/off every 2 weeks for 3 months followed by a 3 month break. Great natural effects for strength, size and libido. Also find my head hair grows thicker and shinier. My only complaint is the face bloat is pretty terrible. Face is round, puffed and lost facial definition around the cheeks, making me look about 4 years older and 10 lbs fatter.

To counter this I tried stacking PES Erase with the DAA at 1 pill per day, however, this causes my head hair to recede and grow coarse and thin. Hair everywhere else in the body increases.

Anyone with similar experiences and ideas? Currently looking to limit Erase to 1 every 3 days but still need tips to rid off the bloat. I'm taking alphamine on cardio days and this helps overall minus the face.

dredmentia

Awards
I feel as though I have been getting some acne from using DAA.. I have been taking 3 grams a night before,bed for the last few months..I started using this after my first PH cycle and never stopped because the last time I had blood work my T was low for someone my age (it was in the 400s and I'm 32) . I have been getting the good side effects you mentioned (libido especially in the morning)