Cutting Stack Suggestions!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I'll be doing an 8-week mini cut coming up to drop about 10-12 pounds and continue bulking again. The goal is to drop as much fat as possible during this time. Diet and training are in check.

ArA + PA (soy lecithin) + AlphaMax (w additional forskolin) + Norcodrene (w additional Yohimbine if needed) + KSM-66

OR

Should I save either the AlphaMax/Norcodrene for another time? I have bulk Yohimbine and bulk Forskolin to replace some of their ingredients, but I'm just curious whether or not I should stack ALL of these together due to costs. And also, how much fat will this really help me burn since I'm only dropping 10-12 pounds (assuming a few pounds of glycogen)? I have already used all of these products besides KSM-66 and AlphaMax if that makes any difference.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd save the ArA, PA, and Alphamax for your bulk. If you're looking to cut 10-12 pounds in 8 weeks, you'll be wasting your money taking those products. I would use Norcodrene, Forskolin, and Yohimbine for a cut. Norco will help to keep your appetite in check, and you can focus on eating right and use diet to drop weight. You can throw in KSM-66 as well.

Coming back into your bulk is when I would add in the ArA, PA, and Alphamax. They will be of much more benefit if you're in a surplus IMO

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd save the ArA, PA, and Alphamax for your bulk. If you're looking to cut 10-12 pounds in 8 weeks, you'll be wasting your money taking those products. I would use Norcodrene, Forskolin, and Yohimbine for a cut. Norco will help to keep your appetite in check, and you can focus on eating right and use diet to drop weight. You can throw in KSM-66 as well.

Coming back into your bulk is when I would add in the ArA, PA, and Alphamax. They will be of much more benefit if you're in a surplus IMO
Interesting you say this. I have always thought that ArA + PA will help you keep strength (which is also my goal too as I am a powerlifter), and AlphaMax is best for recomps/cuts as compared to straight bulk.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Interesting you say this. I have always thought that ArA + PA will help you keep strength (which is also my goal too as I am a powerlifter), and AlphaMax is best for recomps/cuts as compared to straight bulk.
You're correct that they can help keep strength, but I feel that they would be better used on a bulk or recomp. Considering the price of PA, it wouldn't hurt to include it on a cut. But I feel that using ArA would be expensive and unnecessary while cutting.

As far as Alphamax goes, you'd have to seek someone else's opinion. I think for a recomp it would be a great product, but if you're aiming to lose more than a pound a week and 'lose as much fat as possible' I don't see it yielding many benefits. I may be wrong in saying that, but I would rather use those products during a recomp or bulking period when I know I will be eating enough calories to build muscle.

In to see what others have to say about your question though!

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
You're correct that they can help keep strength, but I feel that they would be better used on a bulk or recomp. Considering the price of PA, it wouldn't hurt to include it on a cut. But I feel that using ArA would be expensive and unnecessary while cutting.

As far as Alphamax goes, you'd have to seek someone else's opinion. I think for a recomp it would be a great product, but if you're aiming to lose more than a pound a week and 'lose as much fat as possible' I don't see it yielding many benefits. I may be wrong in saying that, but I would rather use those products during a recomp or bulking period when I know I will be eating enough calories to build muscle.

In to see what others have to say about your question though!
That all makes sense. Thanks for your honest opinion rather than the reps out there saying "X is great any time of the year!"

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
AlphaMax is good when recomping, cutting, or even bulking. It definitely has it's uses when cutting to help you get better sleep, f95 to retain lbm, and the test support behind it. Which sounds cheezy but is true. If you were to replace norcodrene with oxymax xt, then it would give you all the F95 you need daily and is an amazing thermo as well.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
That all makes sense. Thanks for your honest opinion rather than the reps out there saying "X is great any time of the year!"
You got it man. I used ArA in the past while I was on a recomp, and I wasn't eating enough calories at the time and didn't really gain much strength from it. So I was frustrated with myself for spending the money on ArA and not eating enough to get the best results from it. That's why I suggested what I said. PA is cheap though, so you might as well throw it in while cutting if you can fit it in your macros.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would look into doing Alphamax + OxyMax XT. Alphamax is very versatile and you can bulk with it but because of Arimistane/Forskolin it seems to really shine during a recomp. OxyMax XT has a whole host of fat burning ingredients but also contains Forskolin-95 so it will bump up your forskolin content removing the need to buy an additional product, as well it also contains Amentoflavone which is not only great for your mood but will also help you maintain your strength. With Alphamax/OxyMax you should be able to maintain lean body mass, maintain strength and burn fat while hardening up and become more vascular!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could go with it all.

If I was to remove anything ArA would be my first removal. It's a great ingredient, but the ingredients in Alphamax should lend them well on a cut and I definitely wouldn't drop Norcodrene if fat loss is the goal.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
^ Thanks for those two posts.

So you say Arimistane/Forskolin shines during a recomp, but what about a cut? Why wouldn't it do well there too?

Also, I may remove ArA as suggested but keep PA. I just have some bottles of ArA that are expired, and was trying to get them used up ASAP. I think they'll still be good for like 6 months after, right?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

So you say Arimistane/Forskolin shines during a recomp, but what about a cut? Why wouldn't it do well there too?

Also, I may remove ArA as suggested but keep PA. I just have some bottles of ArA that are expired, and was trying to get them used up ASAP. I think they'll still be good for like 6 months after, right?
It would do great on a cut as well!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'll buy your expired bottles :)

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
I'll buy your expired bottles :)
Well, they've been in a cool dry place so I would like to use them. Do you think they will be bad if I use them so late after expiration? I don't see why not

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ArA is great any time of the year lol. john.patterson just said it would be more effective on your bulk. I personally like ArA most when recomping (I'm actually running it while dieting right now). To each their own.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards

arimistane/f95 is good during a cut for the following reasons:
Arimistane - cortisol raises when dieting so this can help lower it, will help you lean out via dehydration a bit (more visual benefits)
F95 - help retain lbm, increase cAMP pathways which could help burn more fat too.

These are the only ones I know off the top of my head, but upon furthur digging I'm sure more could be found