Silly question about job drug test

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I'm taking Focus XT and Alphamine, are they drug test safe or should I stay away from them until after the drug test?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I'd say you're good to go. Correct me if I'm wrong, but only compounds, that are closely related to amphetamines, like DMAA, Ephedra, etc. may produce a false positive.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Employers want to avoid the hassle of being sued so they pay for the test that gives no false positives. Not all employers I suppose

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Employers want to avoid the hassle of being sued so they pay for the test that gives no false positives. Not all employers I suppose
My friend pissed hot on multiple drug tests in the military back in '12 when using DMAA and ephedra based fat burners. Something you still shouldn't mess around with.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My job is more important than any supplement. I stop everything prior.. not taking any chances. You have no idea what companies spike there stuff with, especially stimulants.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man don't risk it. If they send it to a lab for further testing they can see exactly what made you test positive..but if they just use the sticks or the cup with built in test then you'd be ****ed either way.

Don't take any antacid medication either. I know it sounds dumb, but zantac will show up for meth.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
My job is more important than any supplement. I stop everything prior.. not taking any chances. You have no idea what companies spike there stuff with, especially stimulants.
Exactly. We all know *some* supplement companies don't have the best track record.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Cough cough BSL cough cough

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I guess they were adding a bunch of amino acids or some ****. It doesn't surprise me. It does, however, piss me off.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I bought some of their stuff recently. Pretty packaging but... Bleh. Their huge tub of pwo was barely 25% full. Why?!?

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
I bought some of their stuff recently. Pretty packaging but... Bleh. Their huge tub of pwo was barely 25% full. Why?!?
Because people caught onto em spiking their **** haha. I think I tried their creatine "blend" back in the day. I couldn't stomach it. It tasted like they dumped a handful of sand into the strongest kool-aid ever.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Why puccah why?! You need Conqu3r Unleashed in your life : )

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
True! I just didn't know when they were going to do it, but lately I only been using Alphamine (last dose Sat) and Focus XT (last dose Mon) and been taking GFXT before bed, I'm going to do the test today... Should go and sweat a little before or I should be good right?

tin gorilla

Awards
Exactly. We all know *some* supplement companies don't have the best track record.
No supplement company can be trusted regardless of what they say. They are driven by revenue firstly and the consumer comes a distant second. I know a lot of people will be butthurt by this statement, but it's a fact. Many companies that have been considered reputable over the years have shown themselves to be anything but. Sadly, the others will probably be exposed in time too.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yup, same for me. There's a lotttttt of supps I won't touch.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking Focus XT and Alphamine, are they drug test safe or should I stay away from them until after the drug test?
Neither of those products contain Amphetamine-esque ingredients. You'll definitely want to stop anything that contains DMAA, DMBA, 2-aminoisoheptane, PEA based products as they can cause a false positive.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Neither of those products contain Amphetamine-esque ingredients. You'll definitely want to stop anything that contains DMAA, DMBA, 2-aminoisoheptane, PEA based products as they can cause a false positive.
I only used them and GFXT+UT but I don't think they will cause a false.

Thanks for your help!