Any good supp shops in the LA area ?
- 04-24-2005, 11:45 PM
- 04-25-2005, 02:26 AM
04-25-2005, 03:12 AM
04-25-2005, 09:54 AM
Depends on where you live. In West Hollywood, I can recommend Power Zone, which is located at 8003 Santa Monica Blvd. Prices are reasonable for a retail outlet (but you can do better by buying from an Internet site).
04-25-2005, 01:02 PM
Pomona, and the only place around here is GNC(no thanks) but I am in LA all the time.Originally Posted by BryanM
04-25-2005, 03:27 PM
ahh im in riverside
Just look around in the yellow pages bro your bound to have a little mom and pop store they usually have the best prices.
04-25-2005, 04:23 PM
04-25-2005, 04:28 PM
(I get everything on line from custom, NP, etc.), but it's good to know there are some decent retail outlets. I just don't know of any. Actually, one in south Orange County...
you live in Pomona, Neu? I work in Claremont.
04-26-2005, 01:14 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Brandito8 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:10 PM
- By BettrBdyMitch in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2009, 08:08 PM
- By p0fell0w in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 04-25-2008, 06:41 PM
- By cstern in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2007, 10:15 PM
- By MaynardMeek in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 05-31-2006, 07:43 PM