I need to buy 137 bottles of....

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
For Christmas for my employees and clients as part of their Christmas packages I need to get 137 bottles of a focus/energy supplement. I'm about to pull the trigger on G Force. Before I hit send, I thought I'd get some opinions here. Not only on quality but maybe if someone can beat my wholesalers prices by buying in bulk.

As always I appreciate your input.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you want pills or powder?

Aggro is hard to beat. Green apple is bomb. pyrobatt is the name to discuss wholesale.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you mean g fuel? If not I am unaware of the product so this post is in comparison to g fuel.

Focus xt is much better in quality. I have used both extensively. I will forward this to the boss and see if there's anything he can do :) tbh I would go with focus xt even if there was no deal-I think it's cheaper (we have it for $24.99 a tub) but the effects alone are substantially better than g fuel.

Here is a thread that compares the two and it's pretty unanimous across the board that focus xt is better lol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273352

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/focus-xt-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Reactions: mw1
TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
G fuel. Yeah, sorry carb depleted and no g fuel in me ;) (lack of focus)

I will look at those threads, I will probably purchase tomorrow morning, so shopping for a deal.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I think each employee is only getting ONE bottle not a whole tub (prob not in the budget).

I can't believe I'm suggesting this, but C4 now has pre-mixed single bottles.

It's better than Gatorade at least.

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Nah, I'm going big. It's a pretty substantial order. Afi140, can you or the "boss" pm me?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Is the demographic fitness buffs or more corporate?

My boss at Olympus Labs might be able to hook it up big with Conqu3r Unleashed if these are guys/gals into working out.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I've also sent the SNS tops a message to see if we can sort something out as a back up :)

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Email sent

@kboxer half are sales guys for one business, some others are trainers and clients for another. Once I get a product I like and believe in this will be a monthly (or however long a typical bottle lasts) order. The way I see it. It's an investment into productivity. I'm brilliant :)

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This guy is the best boss ever lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Email sent

@kboxer half are sales guys for one business, some others are trainers and clients for another. Once I get a product I like and believe in this will be a monthly (or however long a typical bottle lasts) order. The way I see it. It's an investment into productivity. I'm brilliant :)
I use Aggro for long nights of studying. For me, it's the closest thing to Adderal. Currently using it right now for my Trust and Will exam in an hour

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Thanks guys. I have 22 pm.s. Please either post here or pm your absolute best deal for 200, and a promise to reorder probably 100+ per month. I can scale it higher if necessary.

I'm guessing they are all good products, I'm looking for a smokin deal with a company of integrity (that's the tough part)

Go

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I have 22 pm.s. Please either post here or pm your absolute best deal for 200, and a promise to reorder probably 100+ per month. I can scale it higher if necessary.

I'm guessing they are all good products, I'm looking for a smokin deal with a company of integrity (that's the tough part)

Go
No company is going to post their wholesale pricing on a forum

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Seriously wtf?? Proposing this to my boss now lol
Lol I read this as "WTF? Proposing to my boss now". You should totally do that though, especially if it's a dude. Sure way to get promoted.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol I read this as "WTF? Proposing to my boss now". You should totally do that though, especially if it's a dude. Sure way to get promoted.
Well I just became a personal trainer at a brand new local gym, just imagine all the gym employees on another level with focus xt!! Lol

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email sent

Never got an email

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Sprinsss. What could I be doing to troll? You may think I'm a troll, you are a tool.

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Yeah I'm sure your business is so great. I just wanted to keep my business here with people of the board, why is that a "troll" thing?

Reactions: mw1
TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
I'm not worried about you. Why would I give a crap about an Internet tool. I was just wondering how that was being a troll. From what I remember, a troll would be out to get something for themselves, not to help others. What could my angle possibly be?

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Keeping you abreast of my business is now at the top of my list sir.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Christmas for my employees and clients as part of their Christmas packages I need to get 137 bottles of a focus/energy supplement. I'm about to pull the trigger on G Force. Before I hit send, I thought I'd get some opinions here. Not only on quality but maybe if someone can beat my wholesalers prices by buying in bulk.

As always I appreciate your input.
Focus XT !

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
Going with **** *****

sheesh, you guys are a cynical bunch.

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
From, what I understand couldn't I simply post and say, I love this product and here is why...? Why would I need to have a "hidden post"

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
I've used it, I personally love it. I am catering to a ton of people, so I needed something that caffeine sensitive people could use. Those that want the "energy" I suggest they pair it with caffeine ephedrine, yohimbine or whatever for further effects. Plus I got a great deal on. All things considered, it works for me.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I think people may tend to be cynical given some of the circumstances of this thread. I mean, in hindsight, there mightve been better ways to go about this.

But hey I dont wanna judge, if your intentions are as you claim and youve been transparent.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think people may tend to be cynical given some of the circumstances of this thread. I mean, in hindsight, there mightve been better ways to go about this.

But hey I dont wanna judge, if your intentions are as you claim and youve been transparent.
I wonder if he emailed mw1

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
I'm so transperent. I'm not looking to shill or pimp, unless you need a hot tub in middle Tennessee :) I simply wanted to keep my money in this community and I get dogged for it. Strange.

TNmuscle

TNmuscle

Awards
I'm here bro, you can direct questions directly at me sir.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm here bro, you can direct questions directly at me sir.
That's cute. Did you notice how I tagged someone else? If I had to guess I'd say my question was for them, not you.