E/C and aspirin

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i've been taking ECA at 25/250/162 (2 baby aspirins) respectively 2x a day for the past week .. and i've been getting mild but very annoying headaches along with a sluggishness that lasts most of the day (doses at 8:30 and noon) .. this is very odd to me as 1) caffeine and aspirin should GET RID of headaches not cause them and 2) the ephedra and caffeine should have me amped not sluggish ... this leads me to believe that both the headaches and the sluggishness is being caused by the ephedra .. as i've had caffeine most of my life in soda/coffee/etc. ...

should i be taking more aspirin? and have other people noticed similar symptoms?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i've been taking ECA at 25/250/162 (2 baby aspirins) respectively 2x a day for the past week .. and i've been getting mild but very annoying headaches along with a sluggishness that lasts most of the day (doses at 8:30 and noon) .. this is very odd to me as 1) caffeine and aspirin should GET RID of headaches not cause them and 2) the ephedra and caffeine should have me amped not sluggish ... this leads me to believe that both the headaches and the sluggishness is being caused by the ephedra .. as i've had caffeine most of my life in soda/coffee/etc. ...

should i be taking more aspirin? and have other people noticed similar symptoms?
Taking too asprin daily like that can CAUSE headaches. I saw this on a television show a while back. All the people on it had the same problem with headaches. They were caused by asprin, after a while the headaches got worse and worse and so they kept taking more and more asprin. After a while these people finally went to the doctor to find out the asprin itself caused the headaches. Cut out the asprin for a few days, you might have headaches for the first few days but they will go away eventually. Cut out the asprin now, before it gets any worse for you.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Yea cut out the aspirin....I don't know why anyone still takes it as I have heard/seen many things that state that aspirin not only is not nescessary, but may also weaken the EC combo....I believe it had something to do with aspirin effecting the blood in some way....sorry I don't know where the info is.....but never felt that the need for it's inclusion...hey good luck with the show bro!

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for the advice and thanks for the support maniak .. i'll try cutting out the aspirin .. although today i doubled the aspirin dose and so far no headache lol .. but i'll try it without aspirin

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I never use A with EC. It's ECY for me.