E/C and aspirin
- 04-24-2005, 10:59 PM
E/C and aspirin
i've been taking ECA at 25/250/162 (2 baby aspirins) respectively 2x a day for the past week .. and i've been getting mild but very annoying headaches along with a sluggishness that lasts most of the day (doses at 8:30 and noon) .. this is very odd to me as 1) caffeine and aspirin should GET RID of headaches not cause them and 2) the ephedra and caffeine should have me amped not sluggish ... this leads me to believe that both the headaches and the sluggishness is being caused by the ephedra .. as i've had caffeine most of my life in soda/coffee/etc. ...
should i be taking more aspirin? and have other people noticed similar symptoms?
- 04-24-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally Posted by glenihan
04-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Yea cut out the aspirin....I don't know why anyone still takes it as I have heard/seen many things that state that aspirin not only is not nescessary, but may also weaken the EC combo....I believe it had something to do with aspirin effecting the blood in some way....sorry I don't know where the info is.....but never felt that the need for it's inclusion...hey good luck with the show bro!
04-25-2005, 11:28 AM
thanks guys for the advice and thanks for the support maniak .. i'll try cutting out the aspirin .. although today i doubled the aspirin dose and so far no headache lol .. but i'll try it without aspirin
04-25-2005, 12:11 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gore in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-02-2014, 10:43 PM
- By rosemont83 in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 08-23-2013, 10:00 AM
- By barnebous in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2009, 04:20 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 28Last Post: 12-02-2002, 02:12 AM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 37Last Post: 10-26-2002, 02:54 PM