Performance preworkout or ingredients

Zariph

Awards
Hey

Im look for some performance enhancing supps- either a preworkout which focuses on performance (not pumps or high stim etc)

Otherwise what are some good ingredients to add into a preworkout for performance?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL Conqu3r Unleashed. It's well rounded and is pretty much my ideal Pre in terms of profile right now. (except if I'm being picky, specifically for me, less caffeine per 2 scoops would be nice)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Compete is exactly what you're looking for.

Full doses of LCLT, LCF, and more all of which have been shown to increase performance. Stimulant free, and AMAZING flavoring

Zariph

Awards
thx guys, actually already have some hemavo2 comming, so some1 on another board told me that should be enough, so guess I will add 1 caffeine tab to it?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thx guys, actually already have some hemavo2 comming, so some1 on another board told me that should be enough, so guess I will add 1 caffeine tab to it?
yup. you could absolutely do that, and should notice some great results.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes Hemavo2 plus a 200mg caffeine tab is a very nice stack. I've used it multiple times and always had amazing workouts

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd look into CreMax XT as its focus is mainly on increasing strength n performance, contains full dose creatine, betaine, glutamine, a blend with glycerol n COP for performance n endurance n Amentoflavone for strength n mood as well as your electrolytes!

Zariph

Awards
I'd look into CreMax XT as its focus is mainly on increasing strength n performance, contains full dose creatine, betaine, glutamine, a blend with glycerol n COP for performance n endurance n Amentoflavone for strength n mood as well as your electrolytes!
nice! that looks like a nice performance product! Any1 tried this?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bighulksmash has been running a log of it and has been loving it, hopefully he will stop in and let you know what he thinks but hes reported increased peformance, endurance and recovery!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ergonine fits this perfectly.

Not necessarily an acute performance enhancer, but 9 ingredients focused on improving performance, recovery, and benefits over the long term.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Soon as I finish my Christmas shopping I'll be stocking up on the CreMax xt . From day one I noticed a huge jump in my endurance, my recovery has been very speedy since day 3 no doms no matter what I do. At this point my training it's all about progression not really worried about adding more way to the bar more worried about cutting up and getting vascular for spring. The ingredient profile of CreMax xt contains perfect amount of various high quality ingredients. I was more than pleased by the mixture and taste as well it's one of those things that you just want to keep drinking even though it runs out. Just getting off work I like to take a serving before I ate dinner on an empty stomach. If you take this on an empty stomach it will do you much more justice . When doing German volume training I find this to be most useful. I've tried every aspect and tweak while using this product. I've done cardio sessions plyometric sessions muscle isolation sessions and just straight yoga sessions. Overall for what it's worth this product will stay among my staples I find it to be beneficial for any part of training . I like to take this product 20 minutes before I train on hard days 15 minutes before I train on cardio days and anytime is good on off days. Splitting the serving in half ,taking 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night could be beneficial to some who find splitting the dose in half more efficient. adizzle Zariph

Zariph

Awards
Soon as I finish my Christmas shopping I'll be stocking up on the CreMax xt . From day one I noticed a huge jump in my endurance, my recovery has been very speedy since day 3 no doms no matter what I do. At this point my training it's all about progression not really worried about adding more way to the bar more worried about cutting up and getting vascular for spring. The ingredient profile of CreMax xt contains perfect amount of various high quality ingredients. I was more than pleased by the mixture and taste as well it's one of those things that you just want to keep drinking even though it runs out. Just getting off work I like to take a serving before I ate dinner on an empty stomach. If you take this on an empty stomach it will do you much more justice . When doing German volume training I find this to be most useful. I've tried every aspect and tweak while using this product. I've done cardio sessions plyometric sessions muscle isolation sessions and just straight yoga sessions. Overall for what it's worth this product will stay among my staples I find it to be beneficial for any part of training . I like to take this product 20 minutes before I train on hard days 15 minutes before I train on cardio days and anytime is good on off days. Splitting the serving in half ,taking 1/2 in the morning and 1/2 at night could be beneficial to some who find splitting the dose in half more efficient. adizzle Zariph
Think imma give it a shot it seems! thx for the review

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
White Rapids will offer strength and endurance benefits. Grab some free samples in the Controlled Labs section if you want.