Suggest me Some good pre-workout

sumitahuja

Awards
Hi Friends,

I am having PHD Pre-Workout. Can anyone send me some good Pre-workout.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Ok share your experience first, it depends on how hardcore you want to go, your history, you need to explain your illness to the doctor first before prescribing ...

Canthandlethi

Canthandlethi

Awards
Angel dust V2 for mental stimulation or gnc N.O. loaded V2 for a good pump

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Try pre jym at bodybuilding.com, that is the most complete clean one in my books, I have been using it for the past two years on and off, no matter what I try pre jym is the base. There are more hardcore formulas and more specialized ones, but pre jym is one of the best for clean endless energy, focus and ok pump. It will help you make gains at the gym for sure.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Try pre jym at bodybuilding.com, that is the most complete clean one in my books, I have been using it for the past two years on and off, no matter what I try pre jym is the base. There are more hardcore formulas and more specialized ones, but pre jym is one of the best for clean endless energy, focus and ok pump. It will help you make gains at the gym for sure.
Not a "Jym" fan really. It's ok, but imo that's about it.

Conqu3r Unleashed. The reviews speak for themselves. Performance, drive/focus, and energy without the jitters.

If you really wanna go stim then Ferrox or Mesomorph (DMAA based) will hit the spot.

Canthandlethi

Canthandlethi

Awards
Pre jym had no effect on me and is way overpriced your better off with a cup of black coffee and some creatine after you lift

sumitahuja

Awards
Ok share your experience first, it depends on how hardcore you want to go, your history, you need to explain your illness to the doctor first before prescribing ...
Here Result...
127203d1449297679-monster-mass-5-db7duoa.jpg

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give max out a look. Solid stim profile, full dose of gms and potassium nitrate for pumps and fullness in addition to others. Tons and tons of great reviews all over. Candy green apple and rainbow sherbert taste amazing!

Mesomorph looks really tasty to me as well.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conqu3r Unleahed
White Rapids
AEN Steel Edge
Core Fury Extreme

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph by APS or High Volume by pes get my vote. Check out the log for mesomorph in the supplement logs section.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lgi fully loaded amp'd is legit

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
MesoMorph has been my favorite by far but heard good things about MaxOut..I've yet to try myself..

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have you tried stimul8? there is a logging opp in the promo section you could apply for and possibly get to try it for a little effort on your part~

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I'd give max out a look. Solid stim profile, full dose of gms and potassium nitrate for pumps and fullness in addition to others. Tons and tons of great reviews all over. Candy green apple and rainbow sherbert taste amazing!

Max out was a very solid pre workout Imo, I enjoyed it

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I give all reps credit for continuing to answer these threads that are created every other day without your heads exploding. Anyway, Conqu3r Unleashed and Hypermax XT. I have a sample packet of Mesomorph that I've yet to try. Having been a DMAA fan (Muscle Marinade), I'm interested to try it out.

anab0lix

anab0lix

Awards
  • Established
SAN Nutrition Fierce Domination has a SOLID profile. I've been using it for a whilr along with Hemavol.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conquer unleashed is my favorite right now

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Purus Labs Condense + Athletix Ergonine + PES High Volume has been nice

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you looking for, something more stim based or pump based?

If you want something more pump based, non stim, High Volume and the stim free conquer are great. Hemavo2 is also a solid option. If you want something heavier in stims, HyperMax XT is a great option. In a single scoop, there is 200mg of caffeine and Eria Jarensis Extract. Eria Jarensis Extract provides extremely clean energy while both enhancing mood and focus. Combine that with 200mg of caffeine and you'll have great energy and focus.

Another solid option for a higher stim product is Core Fury too.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Hands down hyde or illicit by iron forged nutrition I'm a stimulus freak and can handle alot I took bombshell by urx and it's over kill! Hands down illicit though gives u focus and insane energy IFN imo makes the most solid product

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
raw DMAA powder + PES High Volume is what I'm using at the moment

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iForce MaxOut is my top choice when I use a stim pwo..clean, steady energy, laser like focus and a nice pump. Flavoring is also tremendous. Another great option is APS Mesomorph

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
As a few others mentioned, it depends what you're looking for...

Focus based: focus xt or noopept xt
Stim based: stimul8 or hypermax xt
Pump based: high volume
Comprehensive: conqu3r unleashed

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Komodo Manik
Conqu3r Unleashed
Stimul8
InnovaPharm Limitless
or
Buy in Bulk..
AMP Citrate 300-600Mg or DMAA 30-80mg
Antaeus Labs Thunderbolt or PES High Volume

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
APS - Mesomorph

IForce - Max Out (for stims) or Hemavo (non stim)

Those are my three recommendations. The Iforce stuff is some of the best tasting stuff that I have had in a while. But if you're a stim junkie you need to jump on the Mesomorph. It is insane!!!!!

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
APS - Mesomorph

IForce - Max Out (for stims) or Hemavo (non stim)

Those are my three recommendations. The Iforce stuff is some of the best tasting stuff that I have had in a while. But if you're a stim junkie you need to jump on the Mesomorph. It is insane!!!!!
Thanks for the love brother!! MaxOut and Hemavo2 have become staples of mine. And my Mesomorph should be arriving this week or early next. I'll be replacing MaxOut and mixing Mesomorph with Hemavo2 for a while and see how the 2 stacks compare

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Thanks for the love brother!! MaxOut and Hemavo2 have become staples of mine. And my Mesomorph should be arriving this week or early next. I'll be replacing MaxOut and mixing Mesomorph with Hemavo2 for a while and see how the 2 stacks compare
The meso is gonna hit you hard!!!!!

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Will be giving that Max Out a try tomorrow in the Cherry Lime flavor so I'll see how well it helps me Max Out on
my chest/abs workout tomorrow morning.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
My latest preworkout cocktail: mesomorph + Nitramine+ Noopump. Results : 3 hours of hardcore non stop gangster abuse in the gym, focus was so high that I could see nothing but weights!
Warning, sever pain after the session.

XCD Matt

XCD Matt

Awards
Shamelessly and proudly plugging my own poison here.

But we didn't hide behind a prop blend and put tonne of high quality ingredients in it and kicked as with the flavoring.

Not too heavy on the stims and very pump oriented.
11651221_10153438710034726_461917606_n.jpg

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My latest preworkout cocktail: mesomorph + Nitramine+ Noopump. Results : 3 hours of hardcore non stop gangster abuse in the gym, focus was so high that I could see nothing but weights!
Warning, sever pain after the session.
mod edit: last warning