Ergonine by PES???

bb333

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 126996

???

PES TI AMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It may be coming to PES soon.

It may also have a new flavour or two.

Maybe. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's pretend for a moment that we are actually getting new flavours of Ergonine.

If we were, they may be our two most exciting flavours to date.

Hypothetically speaking, of course. ;)

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Let's pretend for a moment that we are actually getting new flavours of Ergonine.

:eek:

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great.....Another blow to my bank account!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of you guys have sneaky eyes :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Athletix is a PES company and Athletix has hinted at new things to come so this makes sense.

I hope the price doesn't increase simply by switching to PES name

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting indeed

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too much excitement with hints at new flavors :)

Thebigc4

Awards
Any way to order ergonine at the moment with the cyber monday insider deal?

regdabyenoh

Awards
Hypothetically has anything changed to the formula?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hypothetically has anything changed to the formula?
And price. Hypothetically.
Hypothetically, we would keep the same great formula and the same great price.

Of course, retailers can control their own pricing but we wouldn't want to bring it over if the price was going to go up a lot.

Hypothetically. ;)

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

Hey :D how is your shipping from your main site.? do you ship to european countrys

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Will there be a sale to get rid of old stock, and will you guys be offering the same ABE combo?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will there be a sale to get rid of old stock, and will you guys be offering the same ABE combo?
Why would there be a sale? Same product still :)

At the price it is sold for, practically is on sale 24/7.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I'm more concerned about losing out on the ABE combo. I didn't order on Cyber Monday only because I wanted Ergonine as well. I hope I didn't dun goof up :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm more concerned about losing out on the ABE combo. I didn't order on Cyber Monday only because I wanted Ergonine as well. I hope I didn't dun goof up :(
Well considering ABE right now is $32 a bottle, you may want to jump on that.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Well considering ABE right now is $32 a bottle, you may want to jump on that.
I think I may just have to but one question, is Athletix going to be re-stocking Blue Ice before the product switches over? If so I'm going to wait the 2 weeks and get ABE + Ergo at the same time.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I may just have to but one question, is Athletix going to be re-stocking Blue Ice before the product switches over? If so I'm going to wait the 2 weeks and get ABE + Ergo at the same time.
Let me get a definite answer for you on this.

EDIT: There will be no re-stock on Blue Ice before the product switches over. Stock is very limited as is, so if you want the ABE + Ergonine deal, you should grab it now while you can.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Let me get a definite answer for you on this.

EDIT: There will be no re-stock on Blue Ice before the product switches over. Stock is very limited as is, so if you want the ABE + Ergonine deal, you should grab it now while you can.
Ok thanks for the response. I'm just going to pick up some ABE on the CM Insider then and have to wait to get some E9 it looks like.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Guesses on the new flavours?

This is a great move for Ergonine, more people need to hear about, and enjoy it daily.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
So Athletix as a company is sticking around, but losing E9 as a product, correct?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thanks for the response. I'm just going to pick up some ABE on the CM Insider then and have to wait to get some E9 it looks like.
What I would do as well.
So Athletix as a company is sticking around, but losing E9 as a product, correct?
Correct.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guesses on the new flavours?

This is a great move for Ergonine, more people need to hear about, and enjoy it daily.
Page is about to blow up with the guessing game now :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Cotton Candy and Margarita??? (Please let it be Margarita!)
I doubt it. Extrapolating from this

Re-hashed flavours don't exactly spell "excitement", + new flavours will give people more incentive to try Ergonine

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Correct in that Blue Ice / Flavorless won't be restocked before the switch.

I am unsure if the ABE combo will remain, that was something we had set up for the Athletix site / model.

New flavors are fantastic and will add good variety to Nanaberry and Blue Ice :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt it. Extrapolating from this

Re-hashed flavours don't exactly spell "excitement", + new flavours will give people more incentive to try Ergonine
Correct, they will be new.

I have been really excited since I saw what they were. :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
*ANTICIPATION INTENSIFIES*

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
In on this. I keep telling everyone Nanaberry is the best flavored supplement I've ever had. Out of protein, aminos, anything. If you could surpass that... I'm game.

Guesses:
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Mango Sunrise
- Pomegranate Acai
- Pomegranate Yumberry
- Guava Passion Fruit

glosss

glosss

Awards
In on this. I keep telling everyone Nanaberry is the best flavored supplement I've ever had. Out of protein, aminos, anything. If you could surpass that... I'm game.

Guesses:
- Strawberry Kiwi
- Mango Sunrise
- Pomegranate Acai
- Pomegranate Yumberry
- Guava Passion Fruit
I can't stand nanberry, ive got 4 tubs of the sh*te and im gipping everyday when i drink it. takes me half an hour just to get it down.

If anyone in the uk wants to buy it let me know XD

BTW when do they new flavours come out?

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand nanberry, ive got 4 tubs of the sh*te and im gipping everyday when i drink it. takes me half an hour just to get it down.

If anyone in the uk wants to buy it let me know XD

BTW when do they new flavours come out?
I got so excited, then I saw UK...

dreamcrusher

Awards
I've never tried it, is it really worth all the hype? Do you really notice a difference in performance, recovery and results?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
What will Athletix sell if not this? Are the two companies merging?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No sir,
That was my initial reaction as well but we have something new to be our next big product coming.

Ergonine will be missed but its a really smart move for it.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reps have hinted that Athletix is going to produce stuff that will compete with other products. So far E9 has been a lone wolf but with OL hinting at Phosphas1ze being a new and improved ergogenic I wonder if that's part of the reason for the switch.

I've never tried it, is it really worth all the hype? Do you really notice a difference in performance, recovery and results?
It's worth the hype. Nine proven ingredients at proper doses at an insane value. Yes, it helps.

dreamcrusher

Awards
So you basically stack it with your pre-workout drink?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can use it as a PWO, post workout, Intraworkout, breakfast, lunch, dinner. I could be wrong, but I'm 99.999999% sure timing is irrelevant. No acute effects of any of the ingredients

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ use it any time daily, peri-workout can carry some extra benefit if that is convenient for you

The switch has zero to do with other products on the market. PEScience gets far more publicity than Athletix and Ergonine deserves to be in everyone's stash

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Multiple ways to dose.

I personally like half pre and half intra.

Or you can have it in the morning, as an afternoon tasty drink, post-workout, or whenever you want really.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ use it any time daily, peri-workout can carry some extra benefit if that is convenient for you

The switch has zero to do with other products on the market. PEScience gets far more publicity than Athletix and Ergonine deserves to be in everyone's stash
Agreed. Just makes more sense to bring it over to PEScience as is being a product literally everyone should be considering in their supplementation staples.

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Will athletix still carry ergonine?
&
Will athletix still continue to be a company?

Edit: found both answers.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Correct in that Blue Ice / Flavorless won't be restocked before the switch.

I am unsure if the ABE combo will remain, that was something we had set up for the Athletix site / model.

New flavors are fantastic and will add good variety to Nanaberry and Blue Ice :)
Hope that combo makes a return :)

I am trusting you because I will order one Nana eventually simply based on this recommendation. Best tasting supp PERIOD? That kind of love has to warrant a test run.

Agreed. Just makes more sense to bring it over to PEScience as is being a product literally everyone should be considering in their supplementation staples.
Normally I could dismiss that as marketing hype, but it's been getting so much positive feedback I'm ordering it based on that alone.

I never tried it in the year or so it's been released, but slowly the feedback started rolling in, and with so many people saying it's a must have, I gotta see what the fuss is about!