Super DMZ 2.0 RX 8 weeks?

ktrop251

Awards
I'm just finishing up my 4th week on BSL DMZ2.0 and I have had some okay gains. Got blood work done before the cycle and been on primeval cycle support. Considering using the second bottle I purchased and doing 8 weeks consecutively. What's everyone's thoughts? I did 12 on the alpha 1 max last year and after 8 weeks I made significant gains. Had little to no sides. Just curious if anyone has tried 8 weeks on the DMZ? Would I be better off doing 4 then pct then another 4 right after? I have my pct products ready for when I do come off. Thanks for any input!
Kevin

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
You cant just do a cycle and pct and get right back on.....I would either run 6 weeks or finish it and wait 2-3 months then run it again

ktrop251

Awards
This is why I hate running stuff like this. Lol its hard to come off at 4 weeks when the stuff is really just starting to work at the end of the 3rd week. Ugh.. maybe I'll try the 6 weeks and use the last couple weeks out of the next bottle at the beginning of my next cycle. Do you think 6 weeks will be any worse than the alpha? I hate making these choices.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
It's up to you, 6 weeks is the longest I'd run an oral for, especially dmz and msten. What dosage did you run it at?

jaylongjohn

Awards
Did you start PCT yet? Or are you still on cycle?

ktrop251

Awards
I'm still on cycle I have a week left. I've just been running the recommended dose. 1AM and 1PM. I think it's 20 mgs I'd have to look at the bottle. I'll probably start my arimidex this week whether I come off or not just to be safe.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I'm still on cycle I have a week left. I've just been running the recommended dose. 1AM and 1PM. I think it's 20 mgs I'd have to look at the bottle. I'll probably start my arimidex this week whether I come off or not just to be safe.
What is your pct?

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Ahh that dosage looks like chit to me...I'm planning a dmz solo cycle soon at 30/30/30/45/45

ktrop251

Awards
Yea I might up it. I have arimidex, clomid, and super pct by primeval. I plan on just using the arimidex and super pct but if I need to the first week I might run clomid to be safe.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Yea I might up it. I have arimidex, clomid, and super pct by primeval. I plan on just using the arimidex and super pct but if I need to the first week I might run clomid to be safe.
You need a serm for pct, not an ai. An ai is good to use to prevent rebound from the serm. I would run the super pct as directed and clomid 50/50/25/25 then run arimidex starting week three and running it 2 weeks past the serm, as for dosage you'd have to wait for someone else to pitch in. The ai wont do anything in terms of helping reboot your hpta, thats why you need a serm

ktrop251

Awards
Yea that's why I have the clomid. I usually run ai the last week I'm on past the pct to make sure everything is good. I haven't had shutdown yet. I've used clomid before and I think the first 2 weeks I ran 100/100/50/50. I'll have to look and see I have all that stuff written down. But again I was taking a pretty strong oral for 12 weeks straight the last time. Promised myself and my liver I'd never do that again. Lol

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
100 is unnecessary, but running it at 100 for the first few days couldn't hurt

ktrop251

Awards
That's kind of how I looked at it. I had enough to last probably 20 cycles. Figured better to be safe than sorry with a limp d***. So you don't think I'll crap out my liver ok this stuff if I do a couple weeks past the 4? If I do I don't know if I'll up the dose of the DMZ. probably do 6 and I think the dose is 30mgs a day.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
That's kind of how I looked at it. I had enough to last probably 20 cycles. Figured better to be safe than sorry with a limp d***. So you don't think I'll crap out my liver ok this stuff if I do a couple weeks past the 4? If I do I don't know if I'll up the dose of the DMZ. probably do 6 and I think the dose is 30mgs a day.
Im sorry.... But you keep asking if its okay to go past the 4 weeks.. No its not..Your liver will most likely die and your d!ck hang low! Why wont you do some reseach ??? There are about 10000000000000000000000 Logs and reviews and what to take while on cycle and so on and so on..But i get the feeling that WHATEVER peps in here tell you. your still gonna fuuk things up and you will go your own way!

Sorry for the burst of fire! But h3ll man.... Its 2015 and you can find PH info every where...

ktrop251

Awards
Yea, I know all of this already. I was curious if anyone else had tried it. And honestly, I can do whatever the f*** I want. I could take it for as long as I want and it's my choice. I was seeing if anyone else had input. I've looked at a million sites and half say take for 8 weeks and half say 4 weeks max. I'm no dumb ass, bro. This is why I usually stay off forums. You ask a question and everyone just bashes you. It's kind of sad people can't just be respectful and honest. Instead, you get on here and ****ing know it all. Lol good day brother.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
If you don't feel like having to go on/off in such short time intervals, why not just run injectable test cycles? I'm not condoning long cycles, and obviously you NEED some time to for your body to recover. However, with injectables you'll have that "on feeling" for months. Many gains to be made, but do it the SMART WAY.

ktrop251

Awards
I would but I don't have a reliable source. I had some buddies that got bad infections from solution with injectables. The only way I'd do it is thought a dr. I know it sounds stupid because oral are unsafe and you don't really "know" what's in them. HIV or staph doesn't sound fun either. I'd much rather run injectables it just scares me with so many stories hitting close to home for me.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would but I don't have a reliable source. I had some buddies that got bad infections from solution with injectables. The only way I'd do it is thought a dr. I know it sounds stupid because oral are unsafe and you don't really "know" what's in them. HIV or staph doesn't sound fun either. I'd much rather run injectables it just scares me with so many stories hitting close to home for me.
It doesn't take a PhD in the medical field to learn how to properly do injections and clean the injection site. Any LPN and EMT who do this daily can tell you it's simple to administer shots.

ktrop251

Awards
I know that. The problem is with where the product is made. In some dudes bathtub? Not for me man. If it came from a reliable source lime a pharmacy I could sre trying it.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I know that. The problem is with where the product is made. In some dudes bathtub? Not for me man. If it came from a reliable source lime a pharmacy I could sre trying it.
There is pharma grade gear out there... it's not all just underground labs. Anyways, reliable UGL's are out there... do your research and invest time in finding one.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Why is this in the 'Supplements' board?

ktrop251

Awards
I didn't know where else to post it. I could probably find one. I'll do some more research and try and find a safe alternative. I'm new to this forum so bare with me trying to find my way around. Thanks for the info.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Say the hell with it and go 8 weeks. Been there. Done it. You'll be fine. Just take proper time off - use cycle support - and play safe.

ktrop251

Awards
You've done 8 on it? I've gone longer on stuff that was just as strong. Just a different ph. Thanks again for the info

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
You've done 8 on it? I've gone longer on stuff that was just as strong. Just a different ph. Thanks again for the info
Yeah. Just drink water and take proper accessory supps. Clear pee is good to me.

ktrop251

Awards
Lol haven't noticed any negative sides ever. I don't drink even when off cycle. Plus my diet is very clean and drink loads of water every day.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think an 8 week cycle will make your liver fail and dick fall off. That's a little dramatic IMO. It will be rough for sure but if you've done 12 weeks of M1A you're body can probably handle it. What are the dosages of DMZ and MSten?

Def no alcohol. A ton of water. Cycle support (beyond just liver support) is a must.

ktrop251

Awards
I think it's 10 mgs each. I looked this morning but I can't remember. If I notice anything bad going on I will stop. I may even stop at 6 weeks if I dont notice any more gains just to be safe. The cycle support I'm on is a good one and I started my ai today.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
How many lbs have you gained? It seems like you need to do a lot more research next time

ktrop251

Awards
I've only gained 10 lbs. Research huh? I gained 50 last time and I've done my research. I didn't ask what to take when I come off and when I was asked I gave you the same answer you gave me. I'm a little lost here considering I asked if anyone had taken 8 weeks of this product. I did not ask what should I take when I come off? It seems like you need to do a little more reading next time. And yes, I took 1ad last time along with a couple others so the weight gain was more. Plus I was eating mostly all lean beef instead of chicken.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
20mgs of each is weak sauce, go another 2 weeks with 30mgs and pct.. Have to assume your m1a dose was low too..

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've only gained 10 lbs. Research huh? I gained 50 last time and I've done my research. I didn't ask what to take when I come off and when I was asked I gave you the same answer you gave me. I'm a little lost here considering I asked if anyone had taken 8 weeks of this product. I did not ask what should I take when I come off? It seems like you need to do a little more reading next time. And yes, I took 1ad last time along with a couple others so the weight gain was more. Plus I was eating mostly all lean beef instead of chicken.
Much lulz in this post.. 50lbs Huh?

ktrop251

Awards
I kept my doses somewhat low because I was on them for so long and it wasy first cycle.

ktrop251

Awards
50 lbs. I'm not saying it was the cleanest bulk but I did it witha decent diet. 160 to 210 right now I stay around 175ish. I was very bloated but I got there

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
20mgs of each is weak sauce, go another 2 weeks with 30mgs and pct.. Have to assume your m1a dose was low too..
I'll agree here - I was all excited reading reviews way back and stocked up on a ton of Sdmz3.0 - and at 2 caps a day it doesn't have **** all on 50mg of anadrol.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
You could gain 100lbs for all I care bro, it still doesn't change my opinion.

ktrop251

Awards
Well, next time you're going to post something, read, take a big step back, think, and reply with useful information to that user. Don't go just rattling off information that wasn't asked for in the first place. You're now known as the PCT king. Any PCT advice I need will be directed your way. In all honesty, thanks for the advice.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Well, next time you're going to post something, read, take a big step back, think, and reply with useful information to that user. Don't go just rattling off information that wasn't asked for in the first place. You're now known as the PCT king. Any PCT advice I need will be directed your way. In all honesty, thanks for the advice.
I have given you advice, i was the first replier. I help anyone and everyone I can, I was just saying that you should research more, I personally would limit myself to 6 weeks when running two methyls

ktrop251

Awards
I'm not saying you didn't give me any advice. Thanks for the reply man. I do appreciate the advice you and everyone else has given me. I respect that. Thanks again bro.