MTS nutrition machine whey!!

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Has anybody used this protein? I haven't seen any mention of these products here on AM so far and I think it's a pretty solid protein overall.. Basic whey isolate/concentrate blend, but I see it shining as a meal replacement protein considering depending on the flavor there's up to 4.5g fat and 6g carbs per scoop on the upper end.. Speaking of flavors.. Basic chocolate and vanilla, cookies&creme, peanut butter fluff, but then they get interesting with mint cookies & creme, caramel sutra, cinnagram, no bake cookie, pumpkin pie, and red velvet cake!! I recently picked up the pumpkin pie (its November I needed to let out my inner white girl) and its friggin awesome and 71 servings for $50.. Great protein to switch things up from your typical flavors and keep the quality protein.. Did I mention red velvet cake..?

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hahaha Seems pretty good. Add in some fruit and vegetables and mix it in milk.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Hahaha Seems pretty good. Add in some fruit and vegetables and mix it in milk.
Not even fruits and vegetables bro I throw in project AB 'grazed' chocolate flavor, full greens product as well as a bcaa product and the chocolate makes a great taste combo

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I actually like mts whey a lot, but I usually don't buy it because I don't like to support lobliner.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pumpkin is my #1 flavor off his line. ITs great, tastes like a cost-co pumpkin pie
Red Velvet has red velvet cupcake chunks in the batter. my #2 Flavor
If you like Key Lime Pine i know booneman77 loves it as one of this favorite flavors
CnC is one of his huge sellers i personally like Beverly better.
Caramel Sutra i like a lot because its a white chocolate/caramel blend.
GNO also got to try some at the arnold and i got him a tub for pretty cheap from marc . He can chime in with what he likes as well.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pumpkin is my #1 flavor off his line. ITs great, tastes like a cost-co pumpkin pie
Red Velvet has red velvet cupcake chunks in the batter. my #2 Flavor
If you like Key Lime Pine i know booneman77 loves it as one of this favorite flavors
CnC is one of his huge sellers i personally like Beverly better.
Caramel Sutra i like a lot because its a white chocolate/caramel blend.
GNO also got to try some at the arnold and i got him a tub for pretty cheap from marc . He can chime in with what he likes as well.
1- KLP
2 - RVC
3 - CnC /Carm Sutra

I was not too impressed with PB Fluff, Cinnagram or the OG no bake. I have not tried pumpkin yet but am sure it will be number 1 for me lol. I will be opening mint CnC in a week or so.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
1- KLP
2 - RVC
3 - CnC /Carm Sutra

I was not too impressed with PB Fluff, Cinnagram or the OG no bake. I have not tried pumpkin yet but am sure it will be number 1 for me lol. I will be opening mint CnC in a week or so.
Have not tried the Mint (you know i am not a huge mint fan) let me know what you think.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Has anybody used this protein? I haven't seen any mention of these products here on AM so far and I think it's a pretty solid protein overall.. Basic whey isolate/concentrate blend, but I see it shining as a meal replacement protein considering depending on the flavor there's up to 4.5g fat and 6g carbs per scoop on the upper end.. Speaking of flavors.. Basic chocolate and vanilla, cookies&creme, peanut butter fluff, but then they get interesting with mint cookies & creme, caramel sutra, cinnagram, no bake cookie, pumpkin pie, and red velvet cake!! I recently picked up the pumpkin pie (its November I needed to let out my inner white girl) and its friggin awesome and 71 servings for $50.. Great protein to switch things up from your typical flavors and keep the quality protein.. Did I mention red velvet cake..?
My ratings:

1) Key Lime Pie - strongest flavor by far. graham pieces (very fine) are amazing too. I dont even like klp normally but this is great
2) Pumpkin pie - just legit. Im a super basic white girl
3)No Bake - havent tried the updated version, but the OG was decent. Its not really a cookie falvor at all but more of just a chocolate with a hint of pb. not great, but good.

The rest I really wasnt impressed by - red velvet was boring, caramel sutra was just ok, and cinnagram was just flat out bad, tasted like nothing at all. havent tried the others.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I forgot about the key lime pie as we don't stock that flavor at this store :( gonna have to get boss man to make the jump seems you guys like it definitely worth a shot! I had the OG no bake cookie and in water it was OK but in milk it was great. I've heard good feedback on the new flavor system though.. I can vouch for the pumpkin as that's my favorite flavor as of yet. Mint cnc gets awesome reviews here but I'm also not a fan of mint so I haven't tried. I'd love to see him come out with a blueberry cobbler flavor I think he would nail that one! And I love blueberry anything lol

Have any of you tried making the 'sludge'?
What about the other MTS products? Kinda up in the air about some of them but I think some are very solid products, ex barracuda, drop factor, profile on the aminos is pretty decent but the flavors are kind of tough for me

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A blueberry flavour make we sense since Marc is huge on sludge with blueberries. And yes I have tried sludge with KLP and Carm Sutra and mixes thick especially with some Greek yogurt...I like it.

MTS Uptake is good but haven't tried others.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
A blueberry flavour make we sense since Marc is huge on sludge with blueberries. And yes I have tried sludge with KLP and Carm Sutra and mixes thick especially with some Greek yogurt...I like it.

MTS Uptake is good but haven't tried others.
I made sludge with the pumpkin pie flavor and vanilla greek yogurt and threw some blueberries in, soo good. And actually pretty filling at that.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Have any of you tried making the 'sludge'?
What about the other MTS products? Kinda up in the air about some of them but I think some are very solid products, ex barracuda, drop factor, profile on the aminos is pretty decent but the flavors are kind of tough for me
Sludge with MTS Whey is awesome. Big fan of the CnC flavor MTS, as well as the Pumpkin Pie.

The Mixed Berry Aminos are actually delicious. I was surprised to be honest, but I really enjoyed the flavor. Vasky was eh, nothing too special as far as a pump product goes. There are many better options out there for a better price than Vasky IMO.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I made sludge with the pumpkin pie flavor and vanilla greek yogurt and threw some blueberries in, soo good. And actually pretty filling at that.
Do this with strawberries and bananas too

My favorite is red velvet with yogurt and strawberries

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Sludge with MTS Whey is awesome. Big fan of the CnC flavor MTS, as well as the Pumpkin Pie.

The Mixed Berry Aminos are actually delicious. I was surprised to be honest, but I really enjoyed the flavor. Vasky was eh, nothing too special as far as a pump product goes. There are many better options out there for a better price than Vasky IMO.
I never got to try the mixed berry everyone says that's the best flavor. And yeah I'm using vasky now, its decent at best but you can't really complain with the price point of it, I just like the 3g of taurine in it that's nice

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you google my YouTube Bkupniewski
I have reviews on multiple flavors

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Mint cnc is in my top 2. To me tastes like Girl Scout thin mints.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
The PB fluff is decent, I really like the Vanilla and chocolate, I am sure the pumpkin and no bake are good seen nothing but great reviews on those