Who's you most innovative supplement company of 2015?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Who has impressed you this year:

Innovation of new products
Daring to take on new lines or ingredients - and win!
Your new Go-to brand

For me, its been Olympus Labs - they've shown value and a range that has been supported with great feedback.

Also, great line up of preworkouts from Cobra - 'The curse' is both cheap and effective

So, who has impressed you this year?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ man I did not like the curse, lol.

If I were voting based solely on innovation (my go-to is forever PES/Athletix)
I would say Evomuse, dsade does not do predictable.

tin gorilla

Awards

Your new Go-to brand

For me, its been Olympus Labs - they've shown value and a range that has been supported with great feedback.

Also, great line up of preworkouts from Cobra - 'The curse' is both cheap and effective

'The Curse' is underdosed rubbish that relies on a spooky label to suck in utter fools.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Your new Go-to brand

Evomuse
BLR
Olympus Labs

Are the most innovative companies of 2015

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
They may not get a lot of praise, but they constantly put out great products:
Controlled Labs.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Of course I am going to go with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. With the acquisition of 6 Supplement companies in one year, Multiple brand redesigns, Best Booth 2015 Olympia, New product launches and developments. Not to mention the infamous battle with the FDA over the safety of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine (DMAA). I would say they have made a pretty huge splash this year.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Innovative products taking on new lines and winning is EvoMuse. No contest. Everything he does is something the market has never seen before.

Go to brand(s) include Chaos & Pain for PWO and Aggro, a nootropic; Olympus Labs for Ep1c Unleashed, Hydro3 and soon to be Phosphas1ze; SNS for their new Joint Support XT and X-Gels; PES for ABE, Shift, and stimulant fat burners.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
If we are talking straight innovation, I'd have to say EvoMuse and BLR. However, if you broaden it to add quality/effective products, I'd thrown in OL, PES and Performax. I've been very impressed with both OxyMax and the new HyperMax. Will be trying Conqu3r Unleashed very very soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
PES, BLR, SNS and I gotta throw out RCSS because they have impressed me with their growth in popularity.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Run Everything Labs and Dynamik

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get Diesel, Evomuse, BLR, Performax Labs, and PES

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
innovative: tending to innovate, or introduce something new or different; characterized by innovation.

evomuse fits that bill really well

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My non biased opinion is Evomuse. Always interesting stuff being churned out.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
PES (HV upped the bar and changed the non-stim pre game in 2015, and Shift is prob the best non-caff/Y/E fat burner around), Myokem (They seem to be getting better and better).

I have never used their products but I was researching GDAs and EvoMuse, SNS and Performax seem to have a lot of interesting/innovative products in their lines as well.

Edit: Can't forget OL. Conq3er stimmed and non stimmed both look very well-dosed and solid.

Edit2: Forgot about Chaos & Pain. Again never used their products but they seem to be constantly pushing the envelope and not afraid to take things to the limit(Ferox)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to name PEScience for obvious reasons but I would go with EvoMuse or Myokem.

BlackTiger22

Awards
  • Established
Myokem, BLR, OlympusLabs, PES, Evomuse,and SNS

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
The most innovative move in the supplement industry this year has been the widespread decision to start meeting label claims.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the SNS love :) Just wait until you see Joint Support XT :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course I am going to go with Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals. With the acquisition of 6 Supplement companies in one year, Multiple brand redesigns, Best Booth 2015 Olympia, New product launches and developments. Not to mention the infamous battle with the FDA over the safety of 1,3 Dimethylamylamine (DMAA). I would say they have made a pretty huge splash this year.
PROPS TO HIGH-TECH....love me some 1,3!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the SNS love :) Just wait until you see Joint Support XT :D
hell yeah!!!! every formulation SNS makes is top notch!!!

can't wait to try JOINT SUPPORT XT!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GET DIESEL....been a fan for years, now they are updating formulas and coming out with new products every week it seems!!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Gotta say evomuse for innovation (unfortunately their products are next to impossible to purchase as theyre always out of stock...)

SNS for their noot and joint game

PES for the new shift and high volume

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Antaeus Labs and Evomuse have some great novel formulations, and go the extra with top notch writeups. It gives customers confidence in the products when it is evident the R&D team have done their homework.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
OL (Conqu3r Unleashed), PES (HV, Shift), Evomuse, High-Tech Pharma (Lipodrene) and MuscleTech (the Trilogy Stack is great)

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Pes, performax, Olympus labs. Surprisingly bpi has released pump hd which I like and no one can touch their flavoring.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLR

EVOMUSE