CLEN! 6 weeks vs 2/2/2

A AesthetiX

A AesthetiX

Awards
Hey all!

I just received my Clen, keto, and L-Taurine! I am at a weight loss plateau and I was wondering which would be recommended:

Option A: 6 weeks on Clen with a 40/60/80/100/120/120 dosing schedule
Option B: 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on

Also, how do you effectively use the keto? Every night or every couple of days?

A huge fear of mine is a rebound effect.. I keep hearing that when you finish your metabolism will be shot; is this true?

Right now I'm at about 2,200 calories per day
~130g of carbs
~210g of protein
~100g of (good) fats: pecans, whole eggs, etc

Thanks for the help everyone! :)

glosss

glosss

Awards
Instead of going the clen route why not drop your carbs, so 10 a day etc. over a week or 10 days and see how that works for you?

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
If you have keto you can go full six weeks Google dosage and timing . If you don't keep your diet straight after your cycle yes there could be a reverse effect

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
2 days 2 off type of cycle is outdated,your body will become tolerant to clen pretty quick.Even with this dosing protocol..
So your best choice,would be 6-7 weeks cycle with ketotifen.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alex281 you misread his comment, he meant 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off; not 2 days. I would suggest doing 2 weeks on and 2 off, with keto on your off weeks. 6 weeks straight has always seemed to cause a rebound effect for me, where the 2 on 2 off protocol didn't. Its up to you, but I think doing 2 week bursts is more effective and it allows your body to respond better to it each time you re-introduce the clen.

I would 2 weeks on with 4g taurine, clen tapering up 20mcg every other day for 8 days, then taper down. 1st week off with keto, 2nd week nothing. Repeat.

That's been my clen protocol and it always treats me well. Anything more than 2 weeks on clen has me feeling overly sore and fatigued.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Alex281 you misread his comment, he meant 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off; not 2 days. I would suggest doing 2 weeks on and 2 off, with keto on your off weeks. 6 weeks straight has always seemed to cause a rebound effect for me, where the 2 on 2 off protocol didn't. Its up to you, but I think doing 2 week bursts is more effective and it allows your body to respond better to it each time you re-introduce the clen.

I would 2 weeks on with 4g taurine, clen tapering up 20mcg every other day for 8 days, then taper down. 1st week off with keto, 2nd week nothing. Repeat.

That's been my clen protocol and it always treats me well. Anything more than 2 weeks on clen has me feeling overly sore and fatigued.
2 weeks off after 2 weeks on actually not enough time to recover Beta-2 adrenoreceptors,most of the time it takes about 4 weeks to fully recover,so from scientific research a short cycle without Ketotifen is going to be counterproductive