Vasoburn? Eviscerate?

Drames

Awards
Never tried a topical but doing a lot of research and at this point the frontrunner is Eviscerate based on the amount off good reviews. That being said, I recently stumbled upon Vasoburn and the ingredient profile is very interesting. Wondering if anyone has any first hand experience or can provide any information in terms of comparison.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate all day!!

Mike

Drames

Awards
Thanks Mike. Hard not to take advice when youre that shredded in your avatar. Can I ask how long to run it to achieve best results?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Mike. Hard not to take advice when youre that shredded in your avatar. Can I ask how long to run it to achieve best results?
As long as you need to run it. I've ran it 12 weeks straight without issues!

Thanks for the compliment :)

Mike

Drames

Awards
Awesome! Guess I'll pick up a few bottles. One more question, I've seen some conflicting info about the effectiveness between the original and smolder. Does it differ that much?

regdabyenoh

Awards
Not really a reason to go for Eviscerate lol. I'm a massive fan of Eviscerate but Vasoburn is the new kid on the block and seems to be doing very well. I would try both and compare.

Drames

Awards
Damn man! Conflicted! I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment. Have you tried vasoburn yet?

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate worked very well for me! I would recommend going with smolder

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate is for the last bit of body fat. If you have a little higher BF, look into Absolutely Abliderated. Still by EvoMuse and still a great product.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's pros and cons to both. They are very comparable in terms of effects. Evisc seems to be a little cheaper, but on the other hand Vasoburn won't stain clothing.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Eviscerate numerous times over the years and loved it.

I've used OG Eviscerate, Smolder, and the Burn Free Formula -- still haven't had a chance to run +. Eviscerate wasn't uncomfortable to me, personally. But I also didn't manage to get any where it wasn't supposed to end up lol. Can't say I noticed a dip in effectiveness using Smolder. More just a preference of what you want to feel, IMO.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used Eviscerate numerous times over the years and loved it.

I've used OG Eviscerate, Smolder, and the Burn Free Formula -- still haven't had a chance to run +. Eviscerate wasn't uncomfortable to me, personally. But I also didn't manage to get any where it wasn't supposed to end up lol. Can't say I noticed a dip in effectiveness using Smolder. More just a preference of what you want to feel, IMO.
The only time regular Eviscerate was uncomfortable for me was when it dripped on my balls and when I applied it at night and tried to sleep on my stomach. Both were miserable.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only time regular Eviscerate was uncomfortable for me was when it dripped on my balls and when I applied it at night and tried to sleep on my stomach. Both were miserable.
I put one of the sauna bells over the abs with OG Eviscerate on and it is extremely uncomfortable during activity like cardio. Same way with Clenviscerate. Unbearable. I made it about twenty minutes then had to remove the belt. Without something to increase sweating and contain the heat to a certain area, the burn of Eviscerate is totally bearable, pleasant even.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I put one of the sauna bells over the abs with OG Eviscerate on and it is extremely uncomfortable during activity like cardio. Same way with Clenviscerate. Unbearable. I made it about twenty minutes then had to remove the belt. Without something to increase sweating and contain the heat to a certain area, the burn of Eviscerate is totally bearable, pleasant even.
Agreed. Even when I worked out it wasn't bad. Just a mild warming sensation. Almost like warming lube. I imagine a sauna belt is like sleeping on your stomach but quite a bit more intense.

In 99% of situations, its tolerable at worst.

Edit: How is clenviscerate btw

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. Even when I worked out it wasn't bad. Just a mild warming sensation. Almost like warming lube. I imagine a sauna belt is like sleeping on your stomach but quite a bit more intense.

In 99% of situations, its tolerable at worst.

Edit: How is clenviscerate btw
Feels the same in most situations, but with the belt on the added Clen makes the burning painful almost to point of sharp burning sensation. Fat loss effects of the Clen are definitely noticeable. Fat depisits feel much less dense after a couple days.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would wear a compression tank to play basketball in after applying earlier in the day -- that was an enjoyable burn when I was sweating like crazy lol