TRIMAX HELP!!!

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey everyone... i started a cycle of trimax last week and like i have always
heard, i started with 1 a day then this week bumped it up to 2 caps a day..
the thing is that everyone always mentioned getting the squirts from this stuff,
or atleast having to use the bathroom more... this hasnt happened to me at all!!!
maybe once did i feel i had to use the bathroom from the works of this stuff???

should i bump it up to 3 ?? im drinking about a gallon a day of water, plus some coffee
everyday to help with the bathroom issue...
AHHHHH HELLPPP :) lol

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!!!!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
NOt everyone experiences that problem. I would keep your dose where it is and consider yourself lucky.

FLSUCIO

Awards
Ok... just wanted to make sure and not be taking it at a lower dose then my body was looking for..
thanks for the Reply CUSTOM !!! :)

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
On my first cycle of Trimax I frequented the bathroom more than usual, this cycle is normal.
Did get more of a rise in body temp this time though.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
You're the first trimax user I have ever seen that actually wanted to get the squirts. :blink:

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was concerned about the lack of side effects my first cycle too. I've done another since and still didnt get the sweats or bowel issues I've read about. I even take a fiber supplement 2x daily. I also think you should consider yourself lucky. Did you lose any weight the first week? To me that would be the indictor that it was working.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
are you using anything anabolic with trimax?

blairjd

Awards
Don't go to three. Stay at two and you will get results. I finished 31 days with a loss of 16 lbs. Some of the sides came in to play after 5 or 6 days. They cleared quickly and I questioned how well the TriMax was working. This may be a common misconception because it was indeed working. I stayed away from the scale for a while and was pleasantly surprised when finally weighing myself.

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
I'm a little bit discouraged. I just finished a 4 week cycle of TriMax...didn't experiance the side-effects (maybe a few night sweats when i bumbed up to 3 caps), and I didn't have a profound loss. I only shed 6 lbs, watched my diet very carefully, worked out 6 days a week. I think the reason might be because i'm hypothyroid anyway, so maybe the trimax just brought my thyroid to a point where most normal people are anyway. I'm just so depressed, I try and work so hard to lose weight and nothing. . . is there anything stronger than trimax? Would T3 be better for me???

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
I only lost a couple of pounds on my first cycle.
Second cycle loss is much better; I found the closer I eat to maintenance the better the weight loss.

Elizzard

Elizzard

Awards
that's defiantly encouraging, but it seems strange to me that you had better results the 2nd time around....did you become s tricter in the 2nd cycle with your diet? I'm already very restrictive (eating very low GI, lean protein-mostly fish). I guess I could just eat tuna and spinach next time around...but man that's gonna be real hard.

I was a little apprehensive about cycling Trimax again...I'm thinking maybe T3 would cause a better loss for me (but i haven't done my research yet..once finals are over i'll start checking my options).

I only lost a couple of pounds on my first cycle.
Second cycle loss is much better; I found the closer I eat to maintenance the better the weight loss.

FLSUCIO

Awards
Yeah,, i appreciate everyones posts.... no i dont "want" the squirts... but i was always told that this was a direct sign of the thyroid speeding up.. the first week i lost about 6lbs and it was awesome.. i havent weighed myself this week though.. so we will see :)
also, i will be using a superdrol cycle a few weeks after im done with my 5 week trimax im on now (this monday will be the begining of week 3)
:)

WhutEvr

Awards
  • Established
It's only one of several "signs".
There's inrease of bowel movements, excessive gas, increased body temp, night sweats, hungry more often; just to name a few.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
If you really want the squirts, just take 1/2 teaspoon of Magnesium Oxide....then hold on baby!! :run: :run:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 41
not_big_enuf Supplements 4
Supplements 6
Supplements 12