D.I.M. Wow suprised at results

gynopuff

Awards
Ok So my e2 was a bit high 36 normal being 7-42 I ran it for 10 days until my libido was completely shot. Around day 7 I was in shock because I am bulking atm and eating tons of carbs and was getting leaner and leaner abs showing vline showing and I dropped around 4lbs. I believe it was def water weight because my strength was still the same. I stopped taking it 4 days ago and got water weight back felt angry and horny as hell the past two days. I have to say for $4.49 90x pills 100mg at 100mg a day im blown away at the effectiveness.

VWMeatHead

VWMeatHead

Awards
Yea I highly doubt that the D.I.M. would help to that extent on cycle.

Man....I miss formestane lol.

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Would you say 100mg a day killed your libido?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
DIM is pretty weak along with resveratol. At least from my experience.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't see how this can be true. DIM doesn't lower estrogen, it simply helps convert the metabolites from the bad pathway to the more favorable one.

gynopuff

Awards
I don't see how this can be true. DIM doesn't lower estrogen, it simply helps convert the metabolites from the bad pathway to the more favorable one.
Well then how come me and my two friends cant get our shafts up after taking it fir a week and all of us drop weight big time?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok So my e2 was a bit high 36 normal being 7-42 I ran it for 10 days until my libido was completely shot. Around day 7 I was in shock because I am bulking atm and eating tons of carbs and was getting leaner and leaner abs showing vline showing and I dropped around 4lbs. I believe it was def water weight because my strength was still the same. I stopped taking it 4 days ago and got water weight back felt angry and horny as hell the past two days. I have to say for $4.49 90x pills 100mg at 100mg a day im blown away at the effectiveness.
Well then how come me and my two friends cant get our shafts up after taking it fir a week and all of us drop weight big time?
what would make this thread most beneficial would be a follow-up E2 test to support the claims of reduction in E2. Many compounds can produce beneficial or desirable character traits through multiple mechanism. Reporting a drop in E2 would be the tangible evidence to support your anecdotal findings. Not getting your "shaft up" can be caused by other things besides low E2.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
DIM is like a cone-shaped drill bit to the estrogen bucket in the body. It would make the bucket drain faster but it is not easy to predict how the body would respond to that. It may just start converting more E1 and E3 to bring the total estrogen signaling to where it likes it.

CJNator

Awards
I agree bloods would be extremely beneficial to us and yourself, if what you say is true it might be spiked imo. What brand of DIM are you using and where did you get it from?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DIM is like a cone-shaped drill bit to the estrogen bucket in the body. It would make the bucket drain faster but it is not easy to predict how the body would respond to that. It may just start converting more E1 and E3 to bring the total estrogen signaling to where it likes it.
What?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Meaning, what are you talking about?
DIM seems to not only change the metabolites but also drop E2 as OP's lab tests show. The body may decide to counteract that by producing more aromatase enzyme or by converting the estrone to estriol to keep the total estrogen where it prefers keeping them.

Nice pic here :)

diagram-tn.gif

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DIM seems to not only change the metabolites but also drop E2 as OP's lab tests show.
Although this may be correct I interpreted the OP as have only before blood work. I see no mention of post product blood work.

gynopuff

Awards
DIM seems to not only change the metabolites but also drop E2 as OP's lab tests show. The body may decide to counteract that by producing more aromatase enzyme or by converting the estrone to estriol to keep the total estrogen where it prefers keeping them.

Nice pic here :)

View attachment 125000
I am freaking out now.... This mist be why I get puffy nipps the following week and worse acne.. Should I take a low does of exemestane for a few days after this?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I am absolutely amazed at the variety of people in the "fitness" sub-culture.

gynopuff

Awards
Well I did a day of exemestane 12.5mg and got insane acne fir a day but its gone now