Max LMG write-up?

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
Anyone read what was posted on the alri site? It explained absolutely NOTHING.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That was the point of it. I don't think they want to give any ammunition for anyone to ban it. I guess we will have to learn about it from the guine pigs.

Mr.50

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They should be here to answer your questions in the future. Author has come to the conclusion he would like to be a part of the AM family. Stay tuned.

Stuntdawg

Stuntdawg

Awards
They should be here to answer your questions in the future. Author has come to the conclusion he would like to be a part of the AM family. Stay tuned.
Excellent, Bobo...I think ALRI would make a nice addition to AM.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Bump on ALRI becoming sponsors.

I was expecting him to explain how it is that max LMG is not in any way related to AAS. He went on to make various comparisons. I wonder how this will fare?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
wow....things are getting interesting around here....

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
great news. :box:

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bandwidth for this board. Its a friggin beast that eats it up. Upgraded server then changed it.

I'm just rambling now...

size

Awards
  • Established
Very exciting. ALR has some really unique ideas and thoughts. :thumbsup:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
No, this is interesting. :D
In that a graph of members or member visits or something like that? Several have commented about the traffic and yesterday's visitors was the highest ever.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In that a graph of members or member visits or something like that? Several have commented about the traffic and yesterday's visitors was the highest ever.
Pretty much. Interseting thing is I do not optimize this board for search engines as other boards do (just look at the amount of guests compared to others).

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Until recently I was technologically illiterate. I've improved a great deal since I started my Master's but I don't have a clue what the bandwidth means.

I noticed it is mainly members, very few guests. What does that have to do with optimizing the board? Does that mean that people doing internet searches are highly unlikely to end up here?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The majority of guests are search engine spiders indexing the board so you end up a higher ranking when someone doing a search.

In simple terms the majority of people are coming here word of mouth rather than finding it on the internet doing a search.

Check out some of larger boards and see how many guests they have. It usually means they have that thing optimized to the hilt to bring as much traffic their way to get more business for their stores or make more oney off sponsors since most boards charge based on memberbase.

Ok I officially hijacked the thread because I have 5 minutes of free time...back to ALRI :D

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
All I have to say is

ALRI:cheers:Anabolicminds

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn Bobo. I thought it was a stock tip you were going to let us all in on:lol:

Bandwidth for this board. Its a friggin beast that eats it up. Upgraded server then changed it.

I'm just rambling now...

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn Bobo. I thought it was a stock tip you were going to let us all in on:lol:
LOL...Sorry. That is size's department. I'm a real estate man :D

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how is the real estate in Florida?

Good addition, I am interested to see what is in store for the future.

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Current Max LMG wrtieup = HYPE. (like, where's the info?)

Mr. Rea, we have to expect more from you.:hammer:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing an Ergomax (1 cap 2X per day) and Max LMG (1 Cap 2X per day) cycle in the near future. Any thoughts on this guys?

Mr.50

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

I'm just rambling now...

Sheat. Thought you were showing us a graph of your blood pressure :hammer:

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of doing an Ergomax (1 cap 2X per day) and Max LMG (1 Cap 2X per day) cycle in the near future. Any thoughts on this guys?

Mr.50
How do you plan on stacking this? Would you stack them concurrently say 2 caps Ergo and 2 caps LMG per day for 6 weeks? Given that both compounds are relatively dry I would use one for 3 weeks and then switch to the other for 3 weeks. Then run a 'wet' compound for the entire six weeks.
The only concern would be if Max LMG needs to be run longer than 3 weeks ala MOHN. I doubt this is the case so 3/3 should be fine.

It might be wise to run a compound you've never used before singularly to judge it's effects though. Plus there's no feedback yet on the product so caution should be exercised. I am curious to see how it affects libido so if you do run it in a stack use it for the last 3 weeks.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually I would really rather stay away from any wet compounds at this point since I am not too interested in total weight gain as much as lean mass/strength/hardness. I figured that if I stacked both for 4 weeks at the above dosages I would have pretty good gains in lbm and little to no fat gain as well as my primary concern which is keeping libido high during the cycle.

How do you plan on stacking this? Would you stack them concurrently say 2 caps Ergo and 2 caps LMG per day for 6 weeks? Given that both compounds are relatively dry I would use one for 3 weeks and then switch to the other for 3 weeks. Then run a 'wet' compound for the entire six weeks.
The only concern would be if Max LMG needs to be run longer than 3 weeks ala MOHN. I doubt this is the case so 3/3 should be fine.

It might be wise to run a compound you've never used before singularly to judge it's effects though. Plus there's no feedback yet on the product so caution should be exercised. I am curious to see how it affects libido so if you do run it in a stack use it for the last 3 weeks.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Mr.50,

I'm looking for the same. Here's my plan:

weeks 1-6

Ergomax 20mgs ed split between morning meal and dinner.
Max 50mgs ed split between morning meal and lunch.

weeks 4-12

Ultra HOT 4 pills ed after evening meal.

weeks 1-12

Himalaya Liver care 6 pills ed/2 before each meal.
NAC 3 600mg pills ed/1 before each meal

I've been told that Ergomax is methylated and that MAX is not. Based on claims by Alri, I hope to see continued recomp through PCT.

We shall see.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me. I am still working out the details of mine but it will likely be similar.

Mr.50,

I'm looking for the same. Here's my plan:

weeks 1-6

Ergomax 20mgs ed split between morning meal and dinner.
Max 50mgs ed split between morning meal and lunch.

weeks 4-12

Ultra HOT 4 pills ed after evening meal.

weeks 1-12

Himalaya Liver care 6 pills ed/2 before each meal.
NAC 3 600mg pills ed/1 before each meal

I've been told that Ergomax is methylated and that MAX is not. Based on claims by Alri, I hope to see continued recomp through PCT.

We shall see.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Based on claims by Alri, I hope to see continued recomp through PCT.
Yea, you'll see recomp. A loss in LBM in favor of adipose tissue storage most likely.

The comment above is simply not possible (at least amongst 99% of us mortal men). Be very careful of such claims. Challenge them and ask yourlsef, how are they accomplishing such?

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Yea, you'll see recomp. A loss in LBM in favor of adipose tissue storage most likely.

The comment above is simply not possible (at least amongst 99% of us mortal men). Be very careful of such claims. Challenge them and ask yourlsef, how are they accomplishing such?
I take it you're not in favor of the product.

I don't know how good their claim is; the same goes for yours. The only thing I have to go by now is the fact that I've been using HOT for two weeks; my pants feel looser; I've been sleeping better and my workouts have been stronger.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I take it you're not in favor of the product.
Not at all. It may very well be a good product. In fact, from my research, it contains a couple of very good suicide inhibitors. I have a hard time buying that it (ATD) preferentially binds to the AR in the brain and not (or at a low rate) in the rest of the body. In fact, I will be starting a post today in this regards.

My sceptism has nothing to do with the product itself. Its just that it is very difficult, if not impossible, to not only maintain 100% of LBM gained during a cycle, but to actually continue those gains. When you say continued body recomp, this insinuates exactly that. Trust me, most people will tell you that if you can maintain 80% of your gains post cycle, your PCT was very successful.

size

Awards
  • Established
The only thing I have to go by now is the fact that I've been using HOT for two weeks; my pants feel looser; I've been sleeping better and my workouts have been stronger.
Are you keeping a log? Please start if you are not yet as it would be great to follow your progress.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Are you keeping a log? Please start if you are not yet as it would be great to follow your progress.
No, I'm not keeping a log. I had some bloodwork done a few weeks ago, and my doctor informed me that my estrogen levels were elevated. I had been on a tribulus product for a while and decided to stop it and give HOT a try. I should be taking another test sometime next week. The results will be in ten days later. If everything checks out I'll start the stack that I mentioned and keep a log. I will also post the change in estrogen levels, if any when I get the results back from the lab.

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Not at all. It may very well be a good product. In fact, from my research, it contains a couple of very good suicide inhibitors. I have a hard time buying that it (ATD) preferentially binds to the AR in the brain and not (or at a low rate) in the rest of the body. In fact, I will be starting a post today in this regards.

My sceptism has nothing to do with the product itself. Its just that it is very difficult, if not impossible, to not only maintain 100% of LBM gained during a cycle, but to actually continue those gains. When you say continued body recomp, this insinuates exactly that. Trust me, most people will tell you that if you can maintain 80% of your gains post cycle, your PCT was very successful.
I hear you. I don't expect to maintain 100% of my gains, nor do I expect to gain a significant amount of fat. I have a pretty strict diet and do cardio 6 days per week.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
I hear you. I don't expect to maintain 100% of my gains, nor do I expect to gain a significant amount of fat. I have a pretty strict diet and do cardio 6 days per week.

Cool. Look foreward to your log. Good luck!

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Cool. Look foreward to your log. Good luck!
Thanks! Recomp was a bad choice of words. By itself I think you might see some, but after a cycle I'd doubt it. Hopefully it will work well to restore levels and maintain.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I would agree with this, however, I think if you would talk to many people about Ergomax, their prevous product, near 100% gain retention was nearly the norm. True, this is a different product, but it's obvious ALRI has done it's research, and at least with Ergomax, they backed up their claims VERY well. As for that product, I wonder if a PCT was even necessary, though most of us did it anyway for precautionary reasons (liver especially). Gainwise, I didn't lose anything but 2 lbs. immediately afterwards which I believe was water. From the other logs it appears that was pretty typical. With these types of results I'd suggest many of us are very excited and hope this product can give us 75% of what ERgo gave us.

Trust me, most people will tell you that if you can maintain 80% of your gains post cycle, your PCT was very successful.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I will say though that I think Lean Xtreme can be attributed to much of my lack of fat gain during PCT (actually lost belly weight). That's certainly a product I'd recommend to all.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
Im sorta contemplating a cycle of LMG. If i do decide to do a cycle i will keep a log for sure. Only thing im really wondering about is if any lethargy could occur from this product.

RAVEN

RAVEN

ALRI
Awards
  • Established
Im sorta contemplating a cycle of LMG. If i do decide to do a cycle i will keep a log for sure. Only thing im really wondering about is if any lethargy could occur from this product.
LETHARGY IS A SIDE EFFECT THAT EXTREME ANDROGENICS SUCH AS M1T HAVE( OF COURSE WE CAN NOT COMPARE M1T TO AN OTC SUPPLEMENT) MOST USERS OF MAX LMG REPORT INCREASED ENERGY.

CyberMuscle

CyberMuscle

Awards
LETHARGY IS A SIDE EFFECT THAT EXTREME ANDROGENICS SUCH AS M1T HAVE( OF COURSE WE CAN NOT COMPARE M1T TO AN OTC SUPPLEMENT) MOST USERS OF MAX LMG REPORT INCREASED ENERGY.
Excelent, i was about to email you till I noticed you had replied to my question. Congrats on ALRI becoming board sponsors:thumbsup:

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
aside from those who have mentioned stacking LMG with MAX, anyone thinking of other stacks to try with MAX? Or, what WOULD work well, what WOULD NOT work well based on what is known of its structure and characteristics???

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
What about stacking it with M1T? (I think I've asked this before but nobody responded...guess because M1T is illegal now.)

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
aside from those who have mentioned stacking LMG with MAX, anyone thinking of other stacks to try with MAX? Or, what WOULD work well, what WOULD NOT work well based on what is known of its structure and characteristics???
While we can theorize the effects of this compound based on structure the past has taught us better. It's my belief that anytime you run a compound for the first time you should NOT stack it with anything. This will allow you to better determine the effects of the compound. Once we have more user feedback about this product it will be easier to determine what should be stacked with it. Given that it's purportedly a dry compound you would naturally stack it with a wet one.

But if ALRI had the intentions of this being stacked with the now defunct Ergomax then I'm at a loss. Both products are supposdely dry compounds so there seems to be a bit of redundancy but until someone tries it who knows.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Now that ALR is on board, maybe he could address this one!

chan_ho_nam

chan_ho_nam

Awards
I'm doing a short 6 week cycle of tren ace and test suspension in a few months, I was thinking of adding max to that stack. Still haven't decided yet.

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
I am stacking it with Superdrol....Yikes lol.