Max LMG write-up?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Max LMG write-up?


    Anyone read what was posted on the alri site? It explained absolutely NOTHING.


  2. That was the point of it. I don't think they want to give any ammunition for anyone to ban it. I guess we will have to learn about it from the guine pigs.


    Mr.50
    •   
       


  3. They added some more description of the substance at the end of the write up http://www.alrindustries.com/max-lmg.htm

  4. They should be here to answer your questions in the future. Author has come to the conclusion he would like to be a part of the AM family. Stay tuned.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    They should be here to answer your questions in the future. Author has come to the conclusion he would like to be a part of the AM family. Stay tuned.
    Excellent, Bobo...I think ALRI would make a nice addition to AM.
    •   
       


  6. Bump on ALRI becoming sponsors.

    I was expecting him to explain how it is that max LMG is not in any way related to AAS. He went on to make various comparisons. I wonder how this will fare?
  7. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    They should be here to answer your questions in the future. Author has come to the conclusion he would like to be a part of the AM family. Stay tuned.
    wow....things are getting interesting around here....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    They should be here to answer your questions in the future. Author has come to the conclusion he would like to be a part of the AM family. Stay tuned.
    great news.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    wow....things are getting interesting around here....
    No, this is interesting.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    No, this is interesting.
    ok, what am i looking at? graph for what? participation?

  11. Bandwidth for this board. Its a friggin beast that eats it up. Upgraded server then changed it.

    I'm just rambling now...
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    They should be here to answer your questions in the future. Author has come to the conclusion he would like to be a part of the AM family. Stay tuned.
    Very exciting. ALR has some really unique ideas and thoughts.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    No, this is interesting.
    In that a graph of members or member visits or something like that? Several have commented about the traffic and yesterday's visitors was the highest ever.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    In that a graph of members or member visits or something like that? Several have commented about the traffic and yesterday's visitors was the highest ever.
    Pretty much. Interseting thing is I do not optimize this board for search engines as other boards do (just look at the amount of guests compared to others).
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  15. Until recently I was technologically illiterate. I've improved a great deal since I started my Master's but I don't have a clue what the bandwidth means.

    I noticed it is mainly members, very few guests. What does that have to do with optimizing the board? Does that mean that people doing internet searches are highly unlikely to end up here?

  16. The majority of guests are search engine spiders indexing the board so you end up a higher ranking when someone doing a search.

    In simple terms the majority of people are coming here word of mouth rather than finding it on the internet doing a search.

    Check out some of larger boards and see how many guests they have. It usually means they have that thing optimized to the hilt to bring as much traffic their way to get more business for their stores or make more oney off sponsors since most boards charge based on memberbase.

    Ok I officially hijacked the thread because I have 5 minutes of free time...back to ALRI
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  17. AM rocks.

  18. All I have to say is

    ALRIAnabolicminds

  19. Damn Bobo. I thought it was a stock tip you were going to let us all in on



    Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Bandwidth for this board. Its a friggin beast that eats it up. Upgraded server then changed it.

    I'm just rambling now...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Damn Bobo. I thought it was a stock tip you were going to let us all in on
    LOL...Sorry. That is size's department. I'm a real estate man
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  21. So how is the real estate in Florida?

    Good addition, I am interested to see what is in store for the future.


  22. Current Max LMG wrtieup = HYPE. (like, where's the info?)

    Mr. Rea, we have to expect more from you.

  23. I'm thinking of doing an Ergomax (1 cap 2X per day) and Max LMG (1 Cap 2X per day) cycle in the near future. Any thoughts on this guys?


    Mr.50

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Bobo
    Bandwidth for this board. Its a friggin beast that eats it up. Upgraded server then changed it.

    I'm just rambling now...


    Sheat. Thought you were showing us a graph of your blood pressure

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    I'm thinking of doing an Ergomax (1 cap 2X per day) and Max LMG (1 Cap 2X per day) cycle in the near future. Any thoughts on this guys?


    Mr.50
    How do you plan on stacking this? Would you stack them concurrently say 2 caps Ergo and 2 caps LMG per day for 6 weeks? Given that both compounds are relatively dry I would use one for 3 weeks and then switch to the other for 3 weeks. Then run a 'wet' compound for the entire six weeks.
    The only concern would be if Max LMG needs to be run longer than 3 weeks ala MOHN. I doubt this is the case so 3/3 should be fine.

    It might be wise to run a compound you've never used before singularly to judge it's effects though. Plus there's no feedback yet on the product so caution should be exercised. I am curious to see how it affects libido so if you do run it in a stack use it for the last 3 weeks.

  26. Actually I would really rather stay away from any wet compounds at this point since I am not too interested in total weight gain as much as lean mass/strength/hardness. I figured that if I stacked both for 4 weeks at the above dosages I would have pretty good gains in lbm and little to no fat gain as well as my primary concern which is keeping libido high during the cycle.



    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    How do you plan on stacking this? Would you stack them concurrently say 2 caps Ergo and 2 caps LMG per day for 6 weeks? Given that both compounds are relatively dry I would use one for 3 weeks and then switch to the other for 3 weeks. Then run a 'wet' compound for the entire six weeks.
    The only concern would be if Max LMG needs to be run longer than 3 weeks ala MOHN. I doubt this is the case so 3/3 should be fine.

    It might be wise to run a compound you've never used before singularly to judge it's effects though. Plus there's no feedback yet on the product so caution should be exercised. I am curious to see how it affects libido so if you do run it in a stack use it for the last 3 weeks.

  27. Mr.50,

    I'm looking for the same. Here's my plan:

    weeks 1-6

    Ergomax 20mgs ed split between morning meal and dinner.
    Max 50mgs ed split between morning meal and lunch.

    weeks 4-12

    Ultra HOT 4 pills ed after evening meal.

    weeks 1-12

    Himalaya Liver care 6 pills ed/2 before each meal.
    NAC 3 600mg pills ed/1 before each meal

    I've been told that Ergomax is methylated and that MAX is not. Based on claims by Alri, I hope to see continued recomp through PCT.

    We shall see.

  28. Looks good to me. I am still working out the details of mine but it will likely be similar.



    Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf
    Mr.50,

    I'm looking for the same. Here's my plan:

    weeks 1-6

    Ergomax 20mgs ed split between morning meal and dinner.
    Max 50mgs ed split between morning meal and lunch.

    weeks 4-12

    Ultra HOT 4 pills ed after evening meal.

    weeks 1-12

    Himalaya Liver care 6 pills ed/2 before each meal.
    NAC 3 600mg pills ed/1 before each meal

    I've been told that Ergomax is methylated and that MAX is not. Based on claims by Alri, I hope to see continued recomp through PCT.

    We shall see.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by colkurtz_spf
    Based on claims by Alri, I hope to see continued recomp through PCT.
    Yea, you'll see recomp. A loss in LBM in favor of adipose tissue storage most likely.

    The comment above is simply not possible (at least amongst 99% of us mortal men). Be very careful of such claims. Challenge them and ask yourlsef, how are they accomplishing such?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bow
    Yea, you'll see recomp. A loss in LBM in favor of adipose tissue storage most likely.

    The comment above is simply not possible (at least amongst 99% of us mortal men). Be very careful of such claims. Challenge them and ask yourlsef, how are they accomplishing such?
    I take it you're not in favor of the product.



    I don't know how good their claim is; the same goes for yours. The only thing I have to go by now is the fact that I've been using HOT for two weeks; my pants feel looser; I've been sleeping better and my workouts have been stronger.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. mdrol, phera, max lmg stack final write up
    By ammoarsenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 09:09 PM
  2. Max LMG...for u r interested!!!
    By diezzel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 09:04 PM
  3. Any idea when Max LMG will be in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 02:17 PM
  4. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 08:37 PM
Log in
Log in