Max LMG write-up? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Max LMG write-up?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  288 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RAVEN
    LETHARGY IS A SIDE EFFECT THAT EXTREME ANDROGENICS SUCH AS M1T HAVE( OF COURSE WE CAN NOT COMPARE M1T TO AN OTC SUPPLEMENT) MOST USERS OF MAX LMG REPORT INCREASED ENERGY.
    Excelent, i was about to email you till I noticed you had replied to my question. Congrats on ALRI becoming board sponsors

2. ALRI

THANKS!!! AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MAX LMG WORKS OUT FOR YOU

Quote Originally Posted by CyberMuscle
    Excelent, i was about to email you till I noticed you had replied to my question. Congrats on ALRI becoming board sponsors
  3. Registered User

aside from those who have mentioned stacking LMG with MAX, anyone thinking of other stacks to try with MAX? Or, what WOULD work well, what WOULD NOT work well based on what is known of its structure and characteristics???
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I Think Your Caps Lock Or Shift Key Is Broken.
  5. New Member

What about stacking it with M1T? (I think I've asked this before but nobody responded...guess because M1T is illegal now.)
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by milwood
    aside from those who have mentioned stacking LMG with MAX, anyone thinking of other stacks to try with MAX? Or, what WOULD work well, what WOULD NOT work well based on what is known of its structure and characteristics???
    While we can theorize the effects of this compound based on structure the past has taught us better. It's my belief that anytime you run a compound for the first time you should NOT stack it with anything. This will allow you to better determine the effects of the compound. Once we have more user feedback about this product it will be easier to determine what should be stacked with it. Given that it's purportedly a dry compound you would naturally stack it with a wet one.

But if ALRI had the intentions of this being stacked with the now defunct Ergomax then I'm at a loss. Both products are supposdely dry compounds so there seems to be a bit of redundancy but until someone tries it who knows.
  7. Registered User

Thumbs up

Now that ALR is on board, maybe he could address this one!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

I'm doing a short 6 week cycle of tren ace and test suspension in a few months, I was thinking of adding max to that stack. Still haven't decided yet.
  9. Board Sponsor

I am stacking it with Superdrol....Yikes lol.
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by aflexaholic
    I am stacking it with Superdrol....Yikes lol.
    Hows it going? I am thinking of a max/superdrol stack also, what dosages are you running?
  11. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by enimity
    Hows it going? I am thinking of a max/superdrol stack also, what dosages are you running?
    Max LMG 75mg daily
    Superdrol 20mg daily

Some may step the superdrol up but for me this is plenty.
  12. Registered User

Jason, what else would stack well with MAX? Would 4AD and 1T be good in combo?
  13. New Member

I am thinking about a SD and LMG Stack also. It won't happen till this summer though so by then there will be plenty advice and info out there. Let us know how it goes Aflex!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'6"  288 lbs.

Sure thing. What size person was the 3 tabs a day designed for. Just wondering if i would need an extra tab a day than your normal sized person considering im 6'5.5" at 248lbs.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

I have some sdrol laying around, but am in the middle of a cut. Would this compound lend itself better for leaning down/retaining muscle? On paper SD looked to be dry as well, but reports showed otherwise. That is why I am hesitant to run the sdrol right now.....(along with the issues concerning lipids and liver values). IMHO, I would rather run somehting for 4-6 wks and only gain 3-6 lbs or so along with some strength and loss in bfat as opposed to the extremely quick onset of weight users are reporting from sdrol inclusing a typical inch in the waist
  16. Advanced Member

Question

13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one thats what's is in max LMG I must admit I'm confused about this compound its a progestin ALRI said ? I know this is not a test compound obviously but we need more info...
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Julien
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one thats what's is in max LMG I must admit I'm confused about this compound its a progestin ALRI said ? I know this is not a test compound obviously but we need more info...
    "As a progestin, Max LMG™ is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486"

Does anybody have any studies on how RU486 effects males?
  18. Advanced Member

yeah but its STRUCTURALLY related fortunately max LMG is not an absorption pill lol. This compound is still obscure to be, author L.rea gotta explain us !

As a progestin, Max LMG is structurally related to the so-called abortion pill RU-486 and as such acts as an "anti-progesterone". Yes, this means decreased estrogen-like effects and an increase in libido.
    found a definition of progestins on the net... things seems a bit clearer to me now :

A progestin is a synthetic progestagen. These particular synthetic hormones are most often used in the production of contraceptives.

Progestins are classified according to their structure in C19 and C21 progestagens. The C19 ones are derived from testosterone, the C21 ones from progesterone. C21 progestagens include cyproterone acetate, dydrogesterone, medroxyprogesterone acetate, chlormadinone acetate, megestrol and promegestone. Of these, dydrogesterone is structurally most similar to progesterone. C19 progestagens include norethisterone, (levo)norgestrel, lynestrenol, desogestrel, norgestimate, gestodene and tibolone.

now you're probably wondering what are progestagens here you go

Progestagens (also spelled progestogens or gestagens) are hormones similar in effect to progesterone, the only natural progestagen. All other progestagens are synthetic and are often referred to as progestins. All progestagens have antiestrogenic (counteracting the effects of estrogens on the body) and antigonadotropic (inhibiting the production of sex steroids by gonads) properties. Progestagens differ in their potency (affinity for progesterone receptors) and side-effects. Such side-effects may be androgenic (medroxyprogesterone and most C19 progestagens), antiandrogenic (cyproterone acetate), estrogenic, glucocorticoid (some C21 progestagens) or antimineralocorticoid (progesterone).

-----

ok so to resume I think this compound is only pharmacologically related to the family of progestins (thus avoiding the ban) but because of its unique structure it must have strong AR binding affinities and also have anti-estrogens effects, like author R.Lea said on the description of the product. I've also learn for those wondering about this contraception pill stuff the chemical structure name in order to compare it to max LMG : 11β-17β-hydroxy-17-(1-propynyl)estra-4,9-dien-3-one. So as you can see we do not have to worry about taking an contraception pill lol
  19. Advanced Member

I am thinking it could be very similar to either nandrolone or trenbolone, since it is a progestin. We need to make up codes for this stuff that way it isnt obvious as to what we are comparing them to
  20. Advanced Member

Question

I am thinking it could be very similar to either nandrolone or trenbolone, since it is a progestin. We need to make up codes for this stuff that way it isnt obvious as to what we are comparing them to
    actually I never understood why nandrolone and trenbolone are qualified of progestins, nandrolone is nortestosterone right so how can it be a progestin ? i'm confused
  21. BMW

and what does a progestin have to do with avoiding a ban? in that case why is tren illegal?
  22. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'8"  208 lbs.

Guys this is a very complex discussion that would likely be better to have by pm or e-mail since it has been explained elsewhere (ALRI site, AlRI forum, etc.) and some of these topics are not the type of stuff we should be discussing with regard to the legality of these supplements. Suffice to say that they are legal for now...... but discussing what exactly makes them legal is not advisable. As well as the fact that board rules state that these are the type of discussions that are best to be had by members over the age of 21. Not my rules.

Mr.50
  23. Advanced Member

I would say tren and deca are progestins in that they can convert to and cause progesterone side effects. As Mr.50 said, probably should kinda watch what we say.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.50
    Guys this is a very complex discussion that would likely be better to have by pm or e-mail since it has been explained elsewhere (ALRI site, AlRI forum, etc.) and some of these topics are not the type of stuff we should be discussing with regard to the legality of these supplements. Suffice to say that they are legal for now...... but discussing what exactly makes them legal is not advisable. As well as the fact that board rules state that these are the type of discussions that are best to be had by members over the age of 21. Not my rules.

Mr.50
    ok, but since becoming a sponsor, most stuff goes unanswered in the ALRI forum
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Things will continue to go unanswered so as to protect the product. What we really need to ask ourselves is are these companies really looking out for the consumer or just trying to capitalize on the ban. The government clearly intended to rid the market of these types of substances. Unfortunately, there exists loopholes in the law(like every other law,provision,act, etc) due to the semantics. So various companies tread the thin legal line by releasing "progestins" or "pheromones". While claimed to be in the clear and completely legal, we all know better. These compounds are derivatives of T and have at least one pharmacological property akin to T, anabolic effect. So while it can and will be argued as to whether these compounds violate the law as written it is obvious that they clearly violate the spirit of the law.

Where will this lead us to, well several possiblities exist. Because companies fail to self regulate themselves the FDA will be granted more power to ban at will whatever products they deem as a threat to consumers. It's likely that the government will repeal the DSHEA altogether to avoid the scenario that presently exists. Alternatively it could lead to the passing of an act similar the one proposed by the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
  26. Advanced Member

^^^ I'm definitely agree with you ersatz that's why I'm going to stock on max LMG lol
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz
    Things will continue to go unanswered so as to protect the product. What we really need to ask ourselves is are these companies really looking out for the consumer or just trying to capitalize on the ban. The government clearly intended to rid the market of these types of substances. Unfortunately, there exists loopholes in the law(like every other law,provision,act, etc) due to the semantics. So various companies tread the thin legal line by releasing "progestins" or "pheromones". While claimed to be in the clear and completely legal, we all know better. These compounds are derivatives of T and have at least one pharmacological property akin to T, anabolic effect. So while it can and will be argued as to whether these compounds violate the law as written it is obvious that they clearly violate the spirit of the law.

Where will this lead us to, well several possiblities exist. Because companies fail to self regulate themselves the FDA will be granted more power to ban at will whatever products they deem as a threat to consumers. It's likely that the government will repeal the DSHEA altogether to avoid the scenario that presently exists. Alternatively it could lead to the passing of an act similar the one proposed by the Codex Alimentarius Commission.
    I agree for the most part. Some companies have truly tried to produce quality products WITH the consumer in mind. IMHO, designer supplements does far more in terms of research, testing, THEN releasing a product to the masses than other companies. I have no experience with ALRI thus far, so I cannot comment on the product at question. Their SHORT write up looks great on paper, but no testers, reviews are to be found . I have both the MAX LMG and the SD, but as I have said earlier, am waiting for more info on the MAXLMG. With SD comes many precautions, such as the necessity for the abbreviated cycle length due to possible lipid and liver issues.

The possibility of something like codex coming into play is a long shot IMHO. You are correct though in the assertion that many a company is/has tried to capitalize on making a quick buck while they can, and in many cases, this comes back to haunt the end users, US!
  28. Advanced Member

Well I just ordered a bottle of this stuff.

I was running a cutter with MOHN and SD

Started at 188 and today I was 181 ive lost 2-3% Bf and 5-6 pounds BF and maybe a 1 pound increase in LBM lost 2 iches from waist. Im taking in around 1800 cals ed and doing 45-55 minutes low intensity cardio first thing morning empty stomach.

Im mid week 3 of my 6 week cycle I ran 10mg SD along with 24mg of MOHN for 2 weeks.

Then in the third week I dropped the SD and bumped the MOHN to 36 mg my kidneys started to wreak havoc ive cycled orals in the past and this pain started to scare me to shorten my cycle early. It was a burning pain not like the dull ache that I usually get while on orals.

even with upping my water and taking massive amounts of cranberry Ive still noticed some pain. So yesterday I took a day off from the orals to see if that was causing it and it is considerably better today.

I will start up the Max at reccomended doseage and update how well the cycle goes.

But keep in mind everyone im not using this as a bulker I expect maybe 2 pounds increased LBM during my cut tops. Im just trying to use some form of androgen to preserve all the muscle mass I have.

I will note that I do have pre existing gyno so I will be using .5 mg of letro ed and 20mg of nolva if I see the need.

Ill be the guinea pig and let everyone know what I think of the compound.
  29. Advanced Member

@bryanman good stuff man keep us informed good luck with the cycle max LMG is not a methylated compound so hepatoxicity issues shouldn't be a problem
  30. Advanced Member

Yeah i figured there isnt much feedback on this product at all so ill try it out and report my opinions of the compound.

Of course everyone will ask how much and what my goals and all of this so I premptivly answered everyones questions.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    Yeah i figured there isnt much feedback on this product at all so ill try it out and report my opinions of the compound.

Of course everyone will ask how much and what my goals and all of this so I premptivly answered everyones questions.
    I plan on using it for a cut as well, maybe with the SD at low dosages though.
  32. Advanced Member

I was wondering if this compound is esterified, because regarding of the bioavailability of max LMG author R.lea said it gots an half life of about 8 hours ... without being methylated at all... Although he said a good dosage should be 75mg daily divided in three doses
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ersatz

I don't at all discount your comment on whether many supplement co's have consumer's interests at heart-clearly many do not. They are in it for profit, and it is very obvious.

That said, however, some of us don't believe the government has the right to ban such substances in a free society. So violating the spirit of the law/ban is a push for personal rights and freedom, ultimately.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Julien
    I was wondering if this compound is esterified, because regarding of the bioavailability of max LMG author R.lea said it gots an half life of about 8 hours ... without being methylated at all... Although he said a good dosage should be 75mg daily divided in three doses
    If I'm not mistaken, its got an ethyl ester, maybe thats whats helping the bioavailibility?
  35. Board Supporter

i will be starting a max lmg cycle with rebound xt for pct next week. im going to keep a daily log on the bb forum under the same name as i use here.
  36. Advanced Member

This crap is ANDROGENIC!!!

My prostate hurts even worse then 1 test with this!!!
  37. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BryanM
    This crap is ANDROGENIC!!!

My prostate hurts even worse then 1 test with this!!!
    Hmmm...... anyone else experiencing this?

Stacking it with LMG might be an issue then?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Little update guys, I finally broke and started one of my bottles of Max LMG. I was going to save both for later...but reading the logs over at bb.com changed my mind.

Anyways, its been almost a week now, I'm getting a feeling of hardness throughout the day. Interesting thing is, I'm cutting right now and I've definitely dropped bf, yet I'm maintaining my weight. Actually, I think I put on a lb extra. Could be water retention, I'm not sure...but its interesting.
  39. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by chan_ho_nam
    Little update guys, I finally broke and started one of my bottles of Max LMG. I was going to save both for later...but reading the logs over at bb.com changed my mind.

Anyways, its been almost a week now, I'm getting a feeling of hardness throughout the day. Interesting thing is, I'm cutting right now and I've definitely dropped bf, yet I'm maintaining my weight. Actually, I think I put on a lb extra. Could be water retention, I'm not sure...but its interesting.
    I'm taking it with 5mg M1T ED while cutting...first week waist went down 1/4", bodyweight went up 2 lbs., squat (working out weight) is up 10 lbs. (which is hard to believe I know) and narrow grip press (I can't do a normal bench press heavy otherwise my shoulders will flare up) is up 1 rep (not much but usually when I diet I struggle to even hold on to strength.)

The week before was with only M1T at 5mg ED and strength stayed the same while I dropped 1 lb on the scale.
  40. Banned

max LMG is methylated (methoxy bond) - just not at the dangerous C17 position, which means it should be neutral hepatoxically but still bioavailable.and ersatz, that post gets a huge thumbs down for discretion.

Similar Forum Threads

1. mdrol, phera, max lmg stack final write up
    By ammoarsenal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-20-2010, 07:09 PM
  2. Max LMG...for u r interested!!!
    By diezzel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 07:04 PM
  3. Any idea when Max LMG will be in stock?
    By Mr.50 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-18-2005, 12:17 PM
  4. SSX :About writing up an exhaustive article:
    By K (Phoenix) in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 06:37 PM